Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast

Thread: "Warning homosexuals, hell awaits you, repent" - Israel Folau

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jargan83 View Post
    Rugby Australia bungled its contract negotiations with Israel Folau by failing to insert social media restraints, according to a report.
    Which explains why they stepped back from their initial stance and started trotting out Employment Law type legalese in the article Jargs posted earlier in the week. How TF did those arse clowns ever outmaneuver Rugby WA with the partnership deal?

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    Which explains why they stepped back from their initial stance and started trotting out Employment Law type legalese in the article Jargs posted earlier in the week. How TF did those arse clowns ever outmaneuver Rugby WA with the partnership deal?
    Because they had help from Tim North QC.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Proudly Western Australian; Proudly supporting Western Australian rugby

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alison View Post
    Because they had help from Tim North QC.
    Yep. But was he involved in the initial deal?

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

Champion
    vCash

Player
    vCash
    My take . If Folau wins the code hearing he’ll walk away from Union with as much as possible out of RA . If he loses he’ll just walk away . Those idiots in the dung tower have learnt squat..... Cooper now Folau .....don’t sign long term contracts.... it should be simple . What a bunch of twits .

Last edited by bootsetal06; 18-04-19 at 05:37.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bootsetal06 View Post
    My take . If Folau wins the code hearing he’ll walk away with as much as possible out of RA . If he loses he’ll walk away . Those idiots in the dung tower have learnt squat..... Cooper now Folau .....don’t sign long term contracts.... it should be simple . What a bunch of twits .
    Cooper phoned it in for Toulon. Cheika banged on bringing him back from overseas. Leroy Houston and Kane Douglas sold the same pup now Nic White is falling for it. People will say that Beale and Cooper didn’t exercise their second year options so there was no payout. That’s fine but they didn’t come back to Australia on significantly less money.

'I may be a Senator but I am not stupid'

https://omny.fm/shows/the-alan-jones-breakfast-show/cameron-clyne

Link to Senate Report http://www.aph.gov.au/senate_ca

https://www.change.org/p/rugby-australia-petition-for-cameron-clyne-to-resign-as-chairman-of-the-rugby-australia-board

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    Yep. But was he involved in the initial deal?
    Probably!!

vCash
    Genia on Foxsports giving his opinion on trust, and ‘breaking your word” -cheesh!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by valzc View Post
    Genia on Foxsports giving his opinion on trust, and ‘breaking your word” -cheesh!
    Hooper and Genia are talking shite.

Hooper stood up for that sexist fifty chances 40k fine plus undisclosed court pay out to Patston flog Beale (and who sent that second text hasn’t been named yet) and didn’t support McKenzie who eventually left. McKenzie still has achieved more in the game than Beale has ever had.

Enough has been said on here about Genia sticking to his word and the Bath/Stade Francais contractual mess is worse than waking up in the morning and deciding to bail out on the Force. Genia actually played for Bath.

Beale is still an underachieving flog. Hooper has won sweet fa as a Wallaby and is one of our worst ever captains results wise.

The RA the parasitical halfwits have reaped what they have sown. Now paying the price for backing the wrong horses. Folau is a dope for what he did but I back him 100% as it may bring down the RA. The game needs to be dug up and started from scratch again.

6 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Hear! hear! Bakkies

vCash
    Quite ironic and poetic justice to see them destroyed by their own Golden Boy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by valzc View Post
    Quite ironic and poetic justice to see them destroyed by their own Golden Boy.
    Seems the editor at the SMH agrees.................

At one level this is just about employment law. Many companies, including the Herald’s owner Nine Entertainment, have social media policies which prevent employees posting offensive material that can damage their employers’ brand. RA has every reason to be concerned that Mr Folau’s comments set a bad example for young players and will cost it advertising revenue and ticket sales.

Yet RA must bear some of the blame because it re-signed Mr Folau last year after his first social media post without safeguards over his use of social media. It appears the sport’s administrators were too keen to cash in on Mr Folau’s star power.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/rugby-u...17-p51f15.html

The kicker for Rats Arse may be whether they can prove Castle's statement that Izzy had been formally warned. On the evidence available nobody could be confident of that duck being properly in the row.

Last edited by shasta; 18-04-19 at 08:43.

vCash
    Peter Fitzsimmons is stating that RA were prevented from inserting the social media clause as it went against the collective bargaining agreement signed with RUPA. Instead they got him to sign a separate agreement (contract) about social media. Plus he publicly stated after the previous fiasco that if in that position again and facing battle with RA he would walk away, which paragon of virtue Drew Mitchell has just tweeted.

Any way you cut it Folau is cooked, and RA is rightly vilified for placing Rugby in this position by resigning him on a long term multi million dollar deal after the previous incident, which blind Freddy could see reoccurring. Raelene couldn't, or didn't care. She is a complete failure....again

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    The long sobs of autumn's violins wound my heart with a monotonous languor

vCash
    Yeah, just read Fitzy's take on it. Sounds like they have the evidence. It's perversely good to see those wankers in Moore Park squirming. But for the good of the game, I hope it's short and sweet and fish n chip wrapping soon after Easter. The press is concentrating on the inflammatory posts but a major factor for me is that through this whole barney he has not put the team first.

Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast