Thread: "Warning homosexuals, hell awaits you, repent" - Israel Folau

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Name:  Screenshot_20190505-175546_Facebook.jpg
Views: 684
Size:  66.0 KB

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Oooo, all my activist buddies in the twitterati will lose their shit over that result.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by chibi; 06-05-19 at 00:13.

Japan and the Pacific Islands for Aussie Super 9's!

Let's have one of these in WA! Click this link: Saitama Super Arena - New Perth Stadium?

vCash
    So things are going to form - it will be all over in 48-72 hours?

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakkies View Post
    Don’t call them Rugby Australia they are the RA or the ARU. Don’t publish Rugby Australia as they changed their name to absolves themselves of previous mismanagement.
    You're not my supervisor.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jargan83 View Post
    Neither am I. But get back to work!

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

Champion
    vCash
    Where is there any leadership???

FFS Clyne, Castle et al, stop haemorrhaging $$$ to the Sydney Legal cohort. This is where some leadership is needed.

Yes, Izzy is prosecuting his religious beliefs on social media when no other team mate does and yes he has upset the LBGT community and he has defied the CEO's verbal instruction and upset major sponsors.

Castle should show some leadership. Rather than publicly state she will terminate his contract BEFORE having a yarn with him and publicly grovel to QANTAS and the LBGT community. She should have called Izzy, Chieka, RUP and Izzy's manager into her office. Talk it through and use a wordsmith to create an apology from Folau that apologises to the LBGT community but does not compromise his Religion.

Castle was too quick to draw her gun and fire her only bullet.. Strength comes from your adversary knowing you have a loaded gun, for you not to show it, as once you do, barriers erected and when you have fired your bullets, your strength is gone!!!

I am sure neither QANTAS not our LBGT community want to see millions$$$ spent on principle, nor do they want Izzy sacked and pilloried in front of the public. They need an explanation and they need some form of remorse from Izzy for his remarks.

Similalry I am sure Izzy doesn't want to see our major Sponsor pull the plug, not does he want to see all homosexuals burn in hell - he's not a sadist.

Perhaps a fine to back up the regret, a meeting with Alan Joyce and a public commitment to refrain from Religious preaching's could solve the whole issue without spending grass roots money on Lawyers.

5 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    But they got the cheap lawyers this time Hansie...only 100K.....bargain compared to the $1M to get rid of us.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Player
    vCash
    Absolutely Hansie .....well said. This has been a mammoth cock up from the start . AGAIN ! Putting a Million on the table for him to walk away only shows how Castle and RA have put themselves in a very poor position. With her race to be politically correct she’s created a firestorm in which there will be only losers ..... grassroots rugby and the Fans are two that spring to mind ... you could probably just say Rugby Union in Australia. As BlackAdder quietly understated as he went over the top for the last time..... Bugger

vCash
    This is the same mob that changed their name after sending Rugby WA in to voluntary administration. Pretty bloody rich of them to talk about inclusiveness.

Senior Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansie View Post
    Where is there any leadership???
    I guess that you would hope to find leadership in the same place where you would expect to find active adherence to the 5 core values of the game of rugby union - namely Integrity, Passion, Solidarity, Discipline and Respect.

Remember those five values, and how well the ARU/RA conformed to them when it attempted to destroy the Western Force in 2017?

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FingerTips View Post
    I guess that you would hope to find leadership in the same place where you would expect to find active adherence to the 5 core values of the game of rugby union - namely Integrity, Passion, Solidarity, Discipline and Respect.

Remember those five values, and how well the ARU/RA conformed to them when it attempted to destroy the Western Force in 2017?

Bang on the money and the reason so many of us have lost interest in the National Organisation as RA trashed those values.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FingerTips View Post

If you read the Annual Report for that year, it says that they were bang on the money with implementing the 5 values.

They also graded themselves 75% in efficiency and were entirely supportive of the Grassroots while having a lean management structure

C'mon the

vCash
    Folau playing minutes for NSW in 2019 = 560
    Folau Code of Conduct hearing = 1120

https://www.news.com.au/sport/rugby/...a5240b5a3f0756

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Folau playing minutes for NSW in 2019 = 560
    Folau Code of Conduct hearing = 1120

https://www.news.com.au/sport/rugby/...a5240b5a3f0756
    In the clip with that article Steve Hoiles says he wants to get past the Folau stuff so "we can get back to talking about Super Rugby results and how the Wallabies are going".........really??

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

Senior Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    while having a lean management structure
    Speaking of lean management, apparently a couple of humorists in the NSWRU have suggested to their counterparts at Moore Park that given the alarming predictions of the ARU/RA's cash position in 2020, perhaps the ARU/RA should consider quitting the shiny new Moore Park bunker and renting more economical office space out west, say Toongabbie way?

I'm told that a few of the good folk of the ARU/RA, who have been holed up in the bunker over recent days, do not see the humour of the suggestion and upon hearing it, nearly choked on their Moet and canapés.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by FingerTips; 13-05-19 at 16:47.

Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast