Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Paladin Sports new Merchandise supplier

Senior Player
    vCash

Paladin Sports new Merchandise supplier

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY WESTERN FORCE

Paladin Sports is honoured to announce we are the official supplier to WA’s very own Premier Rugby Union Team - The Western Force
    Keep an eye out for their amazing bespoke kit on the field and coming soon to our online store!
    #BeTheForce #paladinsports #madetowin

From Paladin Sports Facebook page

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Who are they?

'I may be a Senator but I am not stupid'

https://omny.fm/shows/the-alan-jones-breakfast-show/cameron-clyne

Link to Senate Report http://www.aph.gov.au/senate_ca

https://www.change.org/p/rugby-australia-petition-for-cameron-clyne-to-resign-as-chairman-of-the-rugby-australia-board

Champion Contributor sandgroperrugby's Avatar
    vCash
    Paladin Sports is an innovative and proactive sporting goods brand based in Sydney, Australia and with operations in New Zealand, USA, Singapore and the United Kingdom. Paladin's focus is on the provision of high quality sporting goods and apparel at accessible prices with a strong emphasis on customer service.

Paladin Sports was founded in 2010 by four dads with a hands on involvement in club sport.

As one of only two companies with a NSW Rugby League and NSW Country Rugby League Licence and a growing range of prestigious customers including Hawkes Bay, North Harbour, Northland and Wellington in New Zealand’s Mitre 10 Cup, Northern Suburbs, Manly, Southern Districts and Eastwood in Sydney’s Shute Shield, Taylor Hawks in the NBL in New Zealand, USA Rugby League, New Zealand Cycling and Lacrosse we consistently develop and expand our range so that we can continue to deliver grassroots sport what the pros expect.

Generally speaking you aren’t learning much if your lips are moving!!!

vCash

vCash
    A little off-topic. Scuse me! Shame Peerless seem to have almost disappeared these days. Years ago they were pretty much the market leader. I was involved in arranging a 4 team junior comp in The West Pilbara and as always we were struggling with funding. The manager at Peerless in East Perth organised 4 sets of strip for the boys using the ventilated hockey shirt material for the torsos and jersey off-cuts for the sleeves. Made them up and shipped them FOR FREE! Great fella.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

Senior Player
    vCash
    I reckon the Palladin designs look good

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    A little off-topic. Scuse me! Shame Peerless seem to have almost disappeared these days. Years ago they were pretty much the market leader. I was involved in arranging a 4 team junior comp in The West Pilbara and as always we were struggling with funding. The manager at Peerless in East Perth organised 4 sets of strip for the boys using the ventilated hockey shirt material for the torsos and jersey off-cuts for the sleeves. Made them up and shipped them FOR FREE! Great fella.
    When was this?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WCRugger View Post
    When was this?
    In the early 1990's. They were RL teams from Wickham, Pannawonica Dampier and Karratha. Pilbara Rugby code was established in the 1970's after much discussion and many beers by a toss of the coin in the Whim Creek Pub.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

Player
    vCash
    In the early 1990's. They were RL teams from Wickham, Pannawonica Dampier and Karratha. Pilbara Rugby code was established in the 1970's after much discussion and many beers by a toss of the coin in the Whim Creek Pub.

Right. I was there in the mid 00s and there were three junior clubs. The Karratha Lightning (linked to the Karratha Roosters), Wickham Wasps and South Hedland. They were getting pretty good numbers overall. Lot's of NZ and SA parents getting their kids involved. There was some discussion of looking to get Rugby 10s going as well based around the different schools in the area. Particularly among many of the SA parents.

The idea was to use the 6 or 7 primary level schools to get year 3/4, 5/6 and 7 teams up and running in the Karratha/Dampier area to start in order to overcome the tyranny of distance. Unfortunately nothing ever came of it and I left due to unforeseen circumstances fairly early on.

vCash
    Peerless are still around.

'I may be a Senator but I am not stupid'

https://omny.fm/shows/the-alan-jones-breakfast-show/cameron-clyne

Link to Senate Report http://www.aph.gov.au/senate_ca

https://www.change.org/p/rugby-australia-petition-for-cameron-clyne-to-resign-as-chairman-of-the-rugby-australia-board

vCash

The idea was to use the 6 or 7 primary level schools to get year 3/4, 5/6 and 7 teams up and running in the Karratha/Dampier area to start in order to overcome the tyranny of distance. Unfortunately nothing ever came of it and I left due to unforeseen circumstances fairly early on.
    Yeah, apart from the littlies, the brother-in-law and I tried to get something happening for the teens. But best we did was organising scratch matches from Dampier and Karratha. Kids eventually lost interest for lack of opposition and we got sick of refereeing the smart-arse little twats.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakkies View Post
    Peerless are still around.
    Yes they are. But I can't recall any top level Rugby/League teams dealing with them since these girly-tight, bastard synthetic, anti-prop jerseys came into fashion (a word that has no place on the Rugby battlefield).

vCash
    The Karratha Lightning (linked to the Karratha Roosters),
    Bet Christo was involved there. Last I heard he was still running out for the Roosters in his mid-40's. Champion player and bloke. Roosters still mostly TI players from the line gangs then too? Tough buggers!

vCash
    Even more classic than Classic...

Japan and the Pacific Islands for Aussie Super 9's!

Let's have one of these in WA! Click this link: Saitama Super Arena - New Perth Stadium?

Player
    vCash
    Yeah, apart from the littlies, the brother-in-law and I tried to get something happening for the teens. But best we did was organising scratch matches from Dampier and Karratha. Kids eventually lost interest for lack of opposition and we got sick of refereeing the smart-arse little twats.
    Where did those smart arse little twats learn it from? 🤣

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast