Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Super Rugby make me BARF!

vCash

Super Rugby make me BARF!

Just caught a bit of the Chiefs /Hurricanes game & the last bit of the Tahs /Brumbies and was like comparing chalk &cheese! Aus teams appear to have virtually NO working game plan. It was like watching the keystone cops at times in the Tahs game! The team who fcked up the least won. I am most upset though at TPN- he looks waaay out of condition & seemed to be struggling.... what happened to our fit TPN at the Force?! We need to get him back under the Force conditioning team here where he belongs! AND get Newsome back!

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    TPN really struggles with the basics that is why he isn’t getting match time at Leicester.

This performance despite having a poor referee bail them out with head scratching decisions is to be expected given the Dad’s Army nature of the Tahs squad. Kepu another past it player should be cited for a swinging arm to McCaffrey’s neck which should have been a red card and cost the Tahs a penalty in front. Match reports said it was a neck roll which is incorrect.

The Tahs passing particularly left to right was really poor. Passes going to ground, behind the man or in to touch. Cheika was behind a glass window watching his beloved pets fail at the basics. No doubt he was afraid to sit out in the crowd that has an intense dislike for the Tahs further aided by throwing Larkham under the bus.

Australia’s poor talent development and lack of results at under 20s level is starting to bite. Young players lacking basics, confidence and not getting enough game time. Particularly in the backs where the Wallabies have an ageing back line. Australia have rarely been this risk adverse when it has come to blooding talent. Jack Cornelsen can’t even get a contract at the Reds and he has more to offer than the ill disciplined and ageing Higginbotham.

Ireland on the other hand have just won the Six Nations under 20s Grand Slam which is timely as the test squad has a number of players with the same age profile of DHP, Foley, Genia, Cooper, Toomua, Beale, Folau, Leiilifano. By the time the likes of O’Brien, Kearney, O’Mahony, Murray, etc retire the new blood will be ripe to go. Talent coming through from non traditional areas so they aren’t relying on a handful of schools.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Dunno if cancelling the game between the Highlanders and Crusaders today was a smart move considering it wasn't even held in Christchurch.

-1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Senior Player
    vCash
    Cancelling the crusaders vs highlanders match today was definitely the right call. The horrific tragedy yesterday in Christchurch would have deeply effected anyone who lives in Christchurch, it would have deeply effected the crusaders team from the players to support staff and all their families and friends and they would have been in no shape emotionally to play a rugby match today and they need to be with their families this weekend. There are things a lot bigger and more important then a game of rugby.

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by volvo View Post
    Cancelling the crusaders vs highlanders match today was definitely the right call. The horrific tragedy yesterday in Christchurch would have deeply effected anyone who lives in Christchurch, it would have deeply effected the crusaders team from the players to support staff and all their families and friends and they would have been in no shape emotionally to play a rugby match today and they need to be with their families this weekend. There are things a lot bigger and more important then a game of rugby.
    Absolutely

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    NZ is copping it hard. It isn’t just local ChCh people there are others outside of Christchurch will have connections there. Most of us will know people from the city.

'I may be a Senator but I am not stupid'

https://omny.fm/shows/the-alan-jones-breakfast-show/cameron-clyne

Link to Senate Report http://www.aph.gov.au/senate_ca

https://www.change.org/p/rugby-australia-petition-for-cameron-clyne-to-resign-as-chairman-of-the-rugby-australia-board

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by volvo View Post
    Might have taken some peoples minds off the tragedy. I guess this is what the terrorists want.

Senior Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SPaRTAN View Post
    Might have taken some peoples minds off the tragedy. I guess this is what the terrorists want.
    They could watch the NRL for that!

I would of course argue that only the players and support staff involved in the games get to decide what the appropriate course of action is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maelkann View Post
    They could watch the NRL for that!

I would of course argue that only the players and support staff involved in the games get to decide what the appropriate course of action is.
    I very much doubt a bunch of kiwis from Christchurch and Dunedin are going to give two shits about watching any NRL.

vCash
    I very much doubt a bunch of kiwis from Christchurch and Dunedin are going to give two shits about watching any NRL.
    I doubt alot of ppl will give two shits about anything at all at the moment

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Dunno if cancelling the game between the Highlanders and Crusaders today was a smart move considering it wasn't even held in Christchurch.
    I undid the ignore to see what Spartan had to say on a very serious sad situation and can’t believe your ability to speak absolute crap even at a time like this!
    Ignore status reapplied.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    May the FORCE be with you!

vCash
    Good one SPaRTAN you plonker

Jeez would you just fuck off back under your bridge or to your mum's basement, your usual drivel is laughable but this one is truly offensive and an embarrassment to this website and its Force supporters

The long sobs of autumn's violins wound my heart with a monotonous languor

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SNOB View Post
    I undid the ignore to see what Spartan had to say on a very serious sad situation and can’t believe your ability to speak absolute crap even at a time like this! Ignore status reapplied.
    I wish you hadn't done that, forced me to read his post by quoting it. Poor form!

C'mon the

vCash
    Ohh the cheer leaders have their knickers in a twist. I love how lefties like to use a tragedy to try and belittle individuals who dont agree with their own opinion.

I know plenty of people from Christchurch, and none of them are acting like the people on this board.

1. The game wasn't being played in Chirstchurch
    2. The game was going to go ahead eg. https://www.rugbypass.com/news/highl...error-attacks/ so it was heavily reported by alot of people that it was going to go ahead as it wasnt played in Chirstchurch.

3. I very much doubt anyone , or any players knew anyone involved in the massacre considering it was a particular religion that was targetted in one of the most anti muslim parts of New Zealand.

4. Alot of people actually thought the game should go ahead, terrorist attacks happen all the time. They are part of our way of life right now. Originally when these attacks happen the media swore they wouldn't let them influence our way of life, in this case the attack has caused a game to not even played that wasnt in the same city of the attack, I would suggest the terrorist got what they were hoping for. You can debate that all you want but that is exactly what terrorism is about.

5. This is like a Hindu temple being shot up In Perth and West Coast cancelling their game at the MCG, probably wouldnt happen but might.

6. I am off to watch the F1 today with a whole bunch of kiwis. None of them have shown any signs of being overly affected by the tragedy any more than we are here, but in typical leftie fashion the left will always try and predict the feelings and emotions of everyone else and push their thoughts and opinions on anyone who doesnt agree and demonised them. Happens after every attack and just helps to spur right wing activism.

Haters gonna hate. Cheerleaders gonna cheer!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    I wish you hadn't done that, forced me to read his post by quoting it. Poor form!
    Stop pretending you have me on ignore. None of you do I'm too important to your way of life that you simply wouldnt and couldnt. How else will you express all your outrage, daily. Admit it, you need me to help you feel fulfilled.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast