vCash
    been there,seen that!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo86 View Post
    Kayo
    Maybe GRR official website
    possibly SBS on demand
    Still doesnt seem to be any replays available. Nothing on youtube yet.

vCash
    Article by Parkes in the Roar- seems to be suffering a bad case of GRR sour grapes. What a dick, completely one eyed bit if drivel- but then whyshould I be surprised, it IS The Roar. They finally had to admit GRR is up& running

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Yeah, it was "enlightening" that Parkes. TWAT and a few out and out trolls found it necessary to comment, extremely negatively, on the game podcast. Even to the extent of saying McGregor, and Deegan, were useless. I think they are ireal talents, just finding there feet after escaping the bullshit over east.

Jeez our rugby has been destroyed over there, robotic drone dipshit play for years, with an occasional "X" (scuz me X) factor player tossed up as a saviour, almost always turning out to be a dickhead freakshow who pisses in public, steals computers, bashes team mates, gets pissed in the airport, posts nude pics of themselves or other people's girlfriends, abuses rellies, undermines the coach, buys come from Russian hookers etc etc and that's AFTER it's revealed their skillset doesn't include a few basics like tackling.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    The long sobs of autumn's violins wound my heart with a monotonous languor

vCash
    IMO the only way that we're going to get any recognition from the East is by our actions.
    I've given up on The Roar as contributors such as Parkes and TWAS have nothing to give away - nor anything sensible to say.
    They have such jaundiced views about anything about rugby in the West (perhaps in efforts to endear themselves with the "powers that be" in the East).
    The Roar is totally irrelevant to all things happening re Western Force, GRR and and all WA rugby activities.
    When the opportunity arises I will still post factual events and happenings - just in an effort to keep the few followers informed.
    Anything else is not worth the effort.......

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by andrewg; 25-03-19 at 20:15.

vCash
    If they say "GRR is a second tier feeder comp for superrugby" enough times they might actually start believing it.

vCash
    Success is the best revenge.

Rookie
    vCash
    Anyone know who the right winger was in the 2nd half? Was wearing #25 so not listed on the programme. I thought he had several good hard runs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by agrugger View Post
    Anyone know who the right winger was in the 2nd half? Was wearing #25 so not listed on the programme. I thought he had several good hard runs.
    Masivesi Dakuwaqa

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewg View Post
    IMO the only way that we're going to get any recognition from the East is by our actions.
    I've given up on The Roar as contributors such as Parkes and TWAS have nothing to give away - nor anything sensible to say.
    They have such jaundiced views about anything about rugby in the West (perhaps in efforts to endear themselves with the "powers that be" in the East).
    The Roar is totally irrelevant to all things happening re Western Force, GRR and and all WA rugby activities.
    When the opportunity arises I will still post factual events and happenings - just in an effort to keep the few followers informed.
    Anything else is not worth the effort.......
    I put a GRR and Force version and news on ROAR as often as possible. But I try not to get too aggressive or personal.There are readers and posters who are interested. I do not respond to TWAS comments on Roar or his negative cousin on TWF.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SPaRTAN View Post
    If they say "GRR is a second tier feeder comp for superrugby" enough times they might actually start believing it.
    I think they believe this is their 'there is no place like home' mantra to believe there is some kind of hope in how they used to do things. Spoiler. You done.

Player
    vCash
    One thing ....with rolling subs ...the screens need to show whose on and off as it happens. Bit confusing otherwise....perhaps a picture and number of the player on and of the player off .

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    I went along to the game last Friday night and couldn't get into it, could be because it was a nothing game against an opposition that was put together from the list of whoever was available to form a "World XV".

Didn't get there until right on kick off so missed the pre-game but the bloke on the dirt bike doing wheelies got tiresome very quickly.

I might check out a game next year when hopefully there is something on the line.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jargan83 View Post
    I went along to the game last Friday night and couldn't get into it, could be because it was a nothing game against an opposition that was put together from the list of whoever was available to form a "World XV".

Didn't get there until right on kick off so missed the pre-game but the bloke on the dirt bike doing wheelies got tiresome very quickly.

I might check out a game next year when hopefully there is something on the line.
    The game was scrappy. I wonder why there wasnt the 60 second scrum clock this time round. I felt like the scrums were taking an age at times.

Wouldnt mind seeing the stat for ball In play time, it didnt seem all that much different to a regular super rugby game. Not sure about the 70min game time unless its proven that the ball was genuinely in play more than a regular 80min game.

Pre match entertainment was sensational. Game was ok, a bit late but I wont go on about that, 6 tries scored. Some good breaks, far too many knock ins inside the opposition 22 which was really frustrating but I'm glad the Force are back in action. Bring on the Asian showcase series this week. Let's hope we can pull more than 11.5k

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SPaRTAN View Post
    Game was ok, a bit late but I wont go on about that,
    Yes, please Don't....

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast