Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Season 2019

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Forcedan67 View Post
    Hats off to you Rob. Single handedly have scored as many points as Wests have all year.
    Hopefully common sense prevails and for not just there safety but so there numbers don't dwindle and drop curtain down to 2s,3s and 4ths and give the prems a bye

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Apprentice
    vCash
    What are these rumours circulating that Cottesloe will be merging with Soaks, I am interested to know more.

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    I think it was a march 31st joke

Apprentice
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    What are these rumours circulating that Cottesloe will be merging with Soaks, I am interested to know more.
    That’s just Westieman dribbling his usual crap mate don’t buy into anything he says. It would probably easier and more pleasant to communicate with the Tasmanian Devil from the Looney Toons. If I had to assume however the old boys at soaks couldn’t help but notice the amount of immigrants playing for Cott. So now they’re taking over to how would you say.. Make rugby great again!

Also, to add to all the disparaging and uneducated comments being made towards the goats and their personal. I think you should all be in the junior rugby forums with the children in primary school. They are good rugby people, trying their best to celebrate their clubs 50th season. They are there to enjoy the sport like everyone else. When did it matter who wins and who loses.

But... if we are going to talk about winning and losing. I can’t help but think I recall a West’s team going under by 100 or so to Baysie in the late 90s before their premiership winning spending spree in the early 2000s. Someone correct me if I’m wrong! Can you westieman? Or were you off at Kalamunda bro?

The goats are great blokes, I enjoyed speaking with them after the game and the best of luck to them for the future ahead. It won’t be easy boys.

Go the mighty brothers!

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Apprentice
    vCash
    Alright Ken M, I will be ignoring Westieman from now on. To back you up about West’s, they copped a brutal pounding on the weekend, they conceded over 50, plus Curtin scored more points than them even though Curtin got smashed as well. And I agree with you on Curtin. I’m sure they are all fantastic blokes down at that club, I’m looking forward to playing them in the future. I think Curtin will come good eventually it might take a year or two.

vCash
    so,who do you play for,dragonfly?

Champion
    vCash
    That was a bit curt Yeah we copped a real beating because our backs were a bunch of gutless shit talking spineless posers especially the 2nd 5 who shot through to Paly the next season, talked a good game but was fucken terrible, just can't quite recall his name, you may remember his name Kenny Boy.

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Apprentice
    vCash
    Brokendown gunfighter, I hope you don’t mind but I choose to keep where I play anonymous.

vCash
    haha,club season starts and it is open slather on here again

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Brokendown gunfighter, I hope you don’t mind but I choose to keep where I play anonymous.
    not a problem

Prospect
    vCash
    Westie what's the go with Nika Morehu? Seems to be RugbyWa's poster boy lately. He any good or just another one of Aranmore's failed juniors that all end up at Wests and get a free ride?

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cavsman11 View Post
    Westie what's the go with Nika Morehu? Seems to be RugbyWa's poster boy lately. He any good or just another one of Aranmore's failed juniors that all end up at Wests and get a free ride?
    What sort of a dickhead post is that, you seem to have a real issue with the lad, has he shagged your mum

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Champion
    vCash
    Alright Ken M, I will be ignoring Westieman from now on. To back you up about West’s, they copped a brutal pounding on the weekend, they conceded over 50, plus Curtin scored more points than them even though Curtin got smashed as well. And I agree with you on Curtin. I’m sure they are all fantastic blokes down at that club, I’m looking forward to playing them in the future. I think Curtin will come good eventually it might take a year or two.
    You had one job on Saturday and that was to get me premium parking, you failed so you are on my ignore list

Prospect
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    What sort of a dickhead post is that, you seem to have a real issue with the lad, has he shagged your mum
    Westie, I gave you the chance to set the record straight so clearly you think he's getting a free ride. West's will keep conceding 50+ week in week out until they stop giving out free premier grade games to the freeloaders

vCash
    Apologies in advance for being an unqualified poster here. But is there any chance clubland would be interested in co-opting a resident troll? Going by this years' opening salvos it may be a perfect place for him.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast