Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Season 2019

Champion
    vCash
    Also heard yesterday that Cott council are planning on making Harvey Field a par 3 hole for the golf club next door and are also turning the bottom field into a carpark and new clubrooms for the golf club. Apparently there is advanced talks to merge with Soaks. Council has already given Cott a monetary advance in excess of 250,000 and Cott have spent the lot on recruiting players this season, they are intent on winning it this year to go out with a bang.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

vCash
    Think you’re a day early with that one W man.

when they keep glancing over at me i know they think iam cute and are checking me out -Kalafan 10/3/10

i have difficulty in my life. alot of girls like me but i cannot ask them out. i think they like me cause i am good looking and have a nice smile.- kalafan 3/7/10

FREE LINDSAY

Born TROLLIN

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alison View Post
    Great win for Neddies on a fabulous afternoon at the Foreshore. Good too to see Kala get up against Paly
    Please explain to the Palmyra rugby club why ‘its great to see Kala get up over Paly’. I would have thought that as a RugbyWA Board member you’d be somewhat impartial, or at the very least keep your bias to yourself.

To be honest I thought you would have learnt your lesson last year after the comment you made about Nathan Charles. One can only presume you have an issue with the Palmyra rugby club.....or that you have a touch of Pauline Hansen when it comes to social media.

vCash
    Is that you Pauline.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SirRichie View Post
    Is that you Pauline.
    Come in Pauline.

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    maybe because of reports going around during pre season that Kala had lost many players and had no front row,etc,etc and they managed to get up over paly?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brokendown gunfighter View Post
    maybe because of reports going around during pre season that Kala had lost many players and had no front row,etc,etc and they managed to get up over paly?
    Paly are in exactly the same situation. We had 4 of our premier grade players from last year starting for Nedlands yesterday and 1 at Wests. Plus there are a whole heap of players from the reserve grade team that are at other clubs in premier grade squads. Paly are in the same state as Kalamunda and I’m sure other clubs, so throw away lines like that from a RugbyWA Board member aren’t appreciated.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyGOAT View Post
    Yeah, i'm still here! ha, yeah was a rough day at the office yesterday - even lost the boat race . The signal/coverage of the game is a bit jumpy so i'm having trouble trying to watch the game back, but it didn't feel as bad as the scoreline suggests. Hats off to Joondalup, they were a very well drilled and disciplined side. When we had the ball we looked ok, but we struggled to retain possession for any significant passage, we didn't adapt to their game plan and in the end with the speed of the game, the lack of possession and 30 degrees it took its toll. We will learn from yesterday and train hard ready to go again on Saturday against Soaks.

Just a thanks to the Joondalup boys who stuck around for a beer, great game and all the best for the rest of the season.
    Sorry I couldn't hang around - had to dash. Catch you in the season.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    I'm not sure I'm 100% behind the outing of somebody who expects anonymity from this forum Al.

I don't know him and He might be a low life piece of shit but that isn't a reason to divorce ourselves from the rules of decency.

When we do that, we give the asshole a valid argument that they've been unfairly treated.

C'mon the

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    I'm not sure I'm 100% behind the outing of somebody who expects anonymity from this forum Al.

I don't know him and He might be a low life piece of shit but that isn't a reason to divorce ourselves from the rules of decency.

When we do that, we give the asshole a valid argument that they've been unfairly treated.
    True, but do the rules of decency include an official of a club posting under multiple pseudonyms and attacking the integrity of another poster?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveWA View Post
    True, but do the rules of decency include an official of a club posting under multiple pseudonyms and attacking the integrity of another poster?
    Fair comment, maybe the intended tone of my post was unclear, I was really trying to aim at a "let's not stoop to their level" kind of a deal.

C'mon the

Champion
    vCash
    Ahhh how so many things stay the same...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bally View Post
    good game of rugby down at the foreshore.soaks looked short of a gallop but will get stronger as the season goes on but that score line from curtain is embarrassing .they will be in for a few 100 point hidings.the competition has been diluted too much and should start the season in 2divisions or merge some clubs.hopefully things will get better for curtain but they are in for along year.
    I agree. They should have had teams in 2nd and 3rd grade, if their 2nd grade had gone well, then maybe promotion to Prems.
    All that's going to happen is there will be plenty of 100+ point games for all three of their teams, not good for them or their opposition or the spectators, Curtin will lose players through injury or disinterest and 25 - 0 forfeits will follow shortly. Don't Rugby WA have to do some sort of due diligence when accepting a teams application for a Prems team, ascertaining their ability to produce competitive teams in all grades. No offence to Curtin, but 100 points suggests their Prems team is of a 3rd grade standard. If they are not competitive against Southern Lions, they need to fold their Prems team for 2019 and concentrate on producing competitive teams in 2nd and 3rd grades. Rebuild for next year. Gallantly trying to soldier on, putting out 3 sides is not good for anyone. I wish them all the luck though.

Last edited by zed; 01-04-19 at 11:45.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansie View Post
    Ahhh how so many things stay the same...
    I must admit, I was thinking: "Hansie must be thinking - same shit, different year"

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

Prospect
    vCash
    Hats off to you Rob. Single handedly have scored as many points as Wests have all year.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast