0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Champion Contributor sandgroperrugby's Avatar
    vCash
    Kala 1st got over Paly at the bullpen.
    Kala 2nds went down to Paly
    Kala 20s went down to Paly
    Kala 17s trial match up over Wanneroo

Generally speaking you aren’t learning much if your lips are moving!!!

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    Nedlands 45-12 over Soaks,also won reserve grade and 3rds-soaks hammered us in 4th grade

vCash
    Great win for Neddies on a fabulous afternoon at the Foreshore. Good too to see Kala get up against Paly

Proudly Western Australian; Proudly supporting Western Australian rugby

vCash
    So Curtin showed they deserved to be in the premier grade.. well done RugbyWA!

when they keep glancing over at me i know they think iam cute and are checking me out -Kalafan 10/3/10

i have difficulty in my life. alot of girls like me but i cannot ask them out. i think they like me cause i am good looking and have a nice smile.- kalafan 3/7/10

FREE LINDSAY

Born TROLLIN

vCash
    Curtin's inspirational captain Rob - who used to on TWF back in the day (you still on mate?) - never gave up all game and scored both of Curtin's tries. They we no match for the Brothers' multiple try scorers. Joondalup was able to counter Curtin in all three grades.

What surprised me most was the low number of supporters; I'd expected many more to encourage the debut into Prems rugby.

Last edited by Ecky; 30-03-19 at 22:58.

Champion
    vCash
    Where can we find results. I've looked all over the RugbyWA site without any luck.

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecky View Post
    Curtin's inspirational captain Rob - who used to on TWF back in the day (you still on mate?) - never gave up all game and scored both of Curtin's tries. They we no match for the Brothers' multiple try scorers. Joondalup was able to counter Curtin in all three grades.

What surprised me most was the low number of supporters; I'd expected many more to encourage the debut into Prems rugby.
    good game of rugby down at the foreshore.soaks looked short of a gallop but will get stronger as the season goes on but that score line from curtain is embarrassing .they will be in for a few 100 point hidings.the competition has been diluted too much and should start the season in 2divisions or merge some clubs.hopefully things will get better for curtain but they are in for along year.

Champion Contributor sandgroperrugby's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wholetruth View Post
    Where can we find results. I've looked all over the RugbyWA site without any luck.
    Rugby explorer app has the results.

Generally speaking you aren’t learning much if your lips are moving!!!

vCash
    Mine doesn't

:UPDATE:

Now that I have manually added each team; one by one - I can now see the results. Well; most results.

Last edited by Ecky; 31-03-19 at 09:20. Reason: Update

Champion
    vCash
    Mine doesn't

:UPDATE:

Now that I have manually added each team; one by one - I can now see the results. Well; most results.
    But if you don't have - or don't want - the app why shouldn't you just be able to get to results on the RugbyWA page like last year.

Rookie
    vCash

Yeah, i'm still here! ha, yeah was a rough day at the office yesterday - even lost the boat race . The signal/coverage of the game is a bit jumpy so i'm having trouble trying to watch the game back, but it didn't feel as bad as the scoreline suggests. Hats off to Joondalup, they were a very well drilled and disciplined side. When we had the ball we looked ok, but we struggled to retain possession for any significant passage, we didn't adapt to their game plan and in the end with the speed of the game, the lack of possession and 30 degrees it took its toll. We will learn from yesterday and train hard ready to go again on Saturday against Soaks.

Just a thanks to the Joondalup boys who stuck around for a beer, great game and all the best for the rest of the season.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyGOAT View Post
    Yeah, i'm still here! ha, yeah was a rough day at the office yesterday - even lost the boat race . The signal/coverage of the game is a bit jumpy so i'm having trouble trying to watch the game back, but it didn't feel as bad as the scoreline suggests. Hats off to Joondalup, they were a very well drilled and disciplined side. When we had the ball we looked ok, but we struggled to retain possession for any significant passage, we didn't adapt to their game plan and in the end with the speed of the game, the lack of possession and 30 degrees it took its toll. We will learn from yesterday and train hard ready to go again on Saturday against Soaks.

Just a thanks to the Joondalup boys who stuck around for a beer, great game and all the best for the rest of the season.
    when u get 100 put on u how does that not feel like an ass kicking.but congrats to the club getting promotion hope all goes well with more game time

Champion
    vCash
    Bally your butchering of the English language and misappropriation of fullstops and lack of capital letters has been sorely missed however there does appear to be marked improvement in the plethoric litany of spelling mistakes that previously littered your posts.

After perusing your eloquent post with a great deal of mirth my interest had been well and truly piqued and although we had previously entered into dialogue regarding the admission of Curtin into 1st Grade you were adamant that this should not have been allowed to occur and indeed concluded that their admission would not be beneficial in any shape or form in regards as to improving the standard in it's current format
    Upon a moment or two of Dalai Lama like reflection I have conclusively arrived as to the true meaning of your post.
    You want the Goats to be still here in round 5 so you can go full fucken Arab on them to boost your percentage instead of a 25-0 score.
    W Man again displays an almost mystical characteristic attribute to distinguish reality from fantasy. Roughly translated Bally, it means I'm fucken onto you.

Last edited by westies man; 31-03-19 at 17:06.
    Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

vCash
    Interesting that you would commence that post pointing out perceived deficiencies in Bally's punctuation skills.

C'mon the

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast