Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Green and gold rugby

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakkies View Post
    X the RA have a big affect on what WA Rugby players and parents pay when they register for the coming season people would rather pay a levy to promote the game and encourage people to play (where is the promotion from head office in regards to this) rather than cover mismanagement. It is still a Rugby WA and WAJRU problem.

The RA’s obfuscation is why the GRR comp is run out of Hong Kong rather than Perth which has cost local people employment opportunities and delayed the announcement of the teams participating in the comp. The NSWRU’s obfuscation has prevented a western Sydney team from entering the GRR comp and it wouldn’t have cost them a cent.

As for the Brumbies it goes back to the RA’s inability to promote the game and why WA is now in this situation.
    Bakkies, GRR may have HK as its "postal address" but I don't think has cost any local jobs. In fact when I was at HQ the other day I was surprised how many people are now working there. However I would of course much rather have seen it Perth based but as you say - that's down to RA obfuscation and moving at the speed of an iceberg.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash
    Just because the competition is governed from Hong Kong, it does not mean that the administration or running of the competition has to be based there. I would expect that Hodgo and his team are still based at Force HQ and he travels as required. There are these amazing things called computers that can make this all possible

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!

vCash
    Hello computer? Computer?

Name:  homer-command-line.jpg
Views: 260
Size:  78.2 KB

The long sobs of autumn's violins wound my heart with a monotonous languor

vCash
    HAL
    Name:  ap,550x550,12x16,1,transparent,t.png
Views: 261
Size:  103.3 KB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by .X. View Post
    I dont beleive that seceding from RA is an option, now, back then or in the future.

Andrew Forrest's aim for the new and improved Western Force and Global Rapid Rugby has always been to ensure that young WA Rugby players continue to have a pathway to the Wallabies. Seceding from RugbyAustralia - our governing body - not only closes off that avenue. But as I understand it, prevents All West Australians from legally playing the game of Rugby.

Yes we have discussed other Rugby topics on TWF in the past. The problem is, we have discussed them to death, expressed our collective outrage until we are blue in the face and nothing has changed. Legal challenges have failed. Not because of some East Coast bias, but because "Legally" they didnt do anything wrong - or we failed to prove our case. I and Bakkies have both attempted to use online petitions to encourage the Board of Rugby Australia to resign. Mine had well over 2000 signatures and failed to raise even an eyebrow. How did yours go Bakkies?

Look - I am over it - totally and completely over it. My mental health is suffering. The loss of the Force to Super Rugby and now this argument with you guys. I cant do this anymore. I have been a member of TWF since October of 2005. This has been my internet home for 14 years. I'm not saying this to be dramatic or to score points. I truly beleive that the continued bringing up what happened in 2017 is slowly killing TWF. Surely you must have noticed that less and less people are commenting. They are sick of the same old complaints and I am 100% sure that they and you are sick of me complaining about the complaints.

Can we find some middle ground? Please?

Can you save your comments about RugbyAustralia, Melbourne Rebels, Brumbies Super Rugby et-all on the relevent posts. And I will not go anywhere near those posts.

Can Western Force threads and Global Rapid Rugby Threads (which I am sure TWF will soon be inundated with) be about the bright and rosy future of WA Rugby?

Please?
    You can always join the 20 blokes over at Green and gold rugby, I am sure you will find plenty to talk about.. good luck.

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SPaRTAN View Post
    You can always join the 20 blokes over at Green and gold rugby, I am sure you will find plenty to talk about.. good luck.
    You really are all sorts of special, aren't you?

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Exile
    Sydney

"Pain heels. Chicks dig scars and Glory lasts forever." Shane Falco

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The InnFORCEr View Post
    Just because the competition is governed from Hong Kong, it does not mean that the administration or running of the competition has to be based there. I would expect that Hodgo and his team are still based at Force HQ and he travels as required. There are these amazing things called computers that can make this all possible
    Rugby doesn’t work like that. You have to have administration staff where the game is governed. I doubt Hong Kong would have agreed to it otherwise.

'I may be a Senator but I am not stupid'

https://omny.fm/shows/the-alan-jones-breakfast-show/cameron-clyne

Link to Senate Report http://www.aph.gov.au/senate_ca

https://www.change.org/p/rugby-australia-petition-for-cameron-clyne-to-resign-as-chairman-of-the-rugby-australia-board

vCash
    I'm going with living in his mum's basement

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakkies View Post
    Rugby doesn’t work like that. You have to have administration staff where the game is governed. I doubt Hong Kong would have agreed to it otherwise.
    Maybe it's our version of secret unit trusts?

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Except it's not secret

Senior Player
    vCash
    Farken ZERO respect!

vCash
    This place has become more popular than Greenandgold. Maybe the 20 blokes from over there are posting over here?

vCash
    This place has become more popular than Greenandgold. Maybe the 20 blokes from over there are posting over here?
    Cool man.

vCash
    I noticed theroar had an article on the NRC.

They listed the Melbourne crowd in Geelong as 1500. Umm I physically counted each member of the crowd and even released a picture with dots on it showing my working out. I counted less than 150 people from memory. Why are people posting fake news on theroar. Are they talking up RA again?

https://www.theroar.com.au/2019/01/2...r-rack-trophy/

Melbourne Rising (average 1400 per game, with the best support in Adelaide)
    2250 – Melbourne v Brisbane. AA Bailey Reserve. Adelaide.
    1500 – Melbourne v Western Force. GMHBA Stadium. Geelong.
    500 – Melbourne v Sydney Rays. St Partick’s Oval. Ballarat

Can we have some real news.. note some fake news please. For the sake of rugby.

vCash
    Apparently a trial match got played between the new superdooper Rebel franchise and the Brumbies.

No surprises that the Rebels got annihilated, they are such a wasteland for Australian Rugby, their culture seems rotten to the core.

This from Green and gold rugby:
    The Brumbies and Rebels kicked off their 2019 campaigns with a trial match in Canberra. It was a chance for both side to put the pre-season work of smashing tackle bags and dominating of witches hats into practice. In tough conditions with the temperature 37 at kickoff, the game was played in three 30 minute periods and it was the Brumbies who ran out 52-38 winners
    ---

52-38 is a flogging, a total embarrassment. If two aussie teams make the 8 team finals this year then it's hard to see toxic Rebel team making it there despite on paper maybe having the best side. I bet Clyne just keeps feeling more and more stupid.

http://www.greenandgoldrugby.com/bru...-observations/

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast