Page 49 of 70 FirstFirst ... 39 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 59 ... LastLast

Thread: Global Rapid Rugby

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    Yup. i hope their alternate strip looks shite, we don't want them wearing that at [insert heath fund name here] Stadium
    I think the colour clash would be more of an issue

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    I'll never complain seeing the Force run out in black and gold

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by chibi; 02-05-19 at 18:11.

Japan and the Pacific Islands for Aussie Super 9's!

Let's have one of these in WA! Click this link: Saitama Super Arena - New Perth Stadium?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chibi View Post
    I'll never complain seeing the Force run out in black and gold

True, although Ive never owned that jersey.

vCash
    I thought the Black and Gold of WA would have been the teams colors back in 2006 but here we are.

Champion
    vCash
    Great to see a Force ad for the next match on a bus this morning! Starting advertising nice and early for this one and $10 tickets. Hope its a bumper crowd

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jargan83 View Post
    I thought the Black and Gold of WA would have been the teams colors back in 2006 but here we are.
    Probably to do with the Canes wearing the same colours.

'I may be a Senator but I am not stupid'

https://omny.fm/shows/the-alan-jones-breakfast-show/cameron-clyne

Link to Senate Report http://www.aph.gov.au/senate_ca

https://www.change.org/p/rugby-australia-petition-for-cameron-clyne-to-resign-as-chairman-of-the-rugby-australia-board

Champion
    vCash
    Is the match Sunday on SBS?

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jules View Post
    Is the match Sunday on SBS?
    I’ve just read it’s not broadcast.. Bit disappointed I thought it would have been after the last two weeks 🙁

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakkies View Post
    Probably to do with the Canes wearing the same colours.
    I’ve just read it’s not broadcast.. Bit disappointed I thought it would have been after the last two weeks ��
    A bit dissapointing? This is an absolute disaster. The Force first away game in Rapid Rugby and it isnt even broadcast on TV or via stream. How shit. Instead we get the other teams none of us really give a shit about on our screens every other sunday. Another stupid decision made by the organisers of GRR, foxtel is running replays of super rugby all day sunday and viceland has nothing but shit on all of Sunday and they have chosen not to broadcast the game. World Series Rugby seemed to offer so much, whoever took over and started running this shitshow needs the axe.

Ill wait for the usual suspects to defend the indefensible...

This from the western force website:

*Note: This game will not be broadcasted. Game information and updates will be available via Social Media, including LIVE tweets on Twitter

Champion
    vCash
    Yes but there must be a reason! So I’ll reserve judgement till I know why this is the situation!

vCash
    Yes but there must be a reason! So I’ll reserve judgement till I know why this is the situation!
    You mean an excuse..

Senior Player
    vCash
    Global Rapid Rugby Extra

The inaugural Global Rapid Rugby competition will provide extra preparations for our local players for the RWC.

Players playing in the Skipper Cup Premiership will feature for the Swire Shipping Fijian Latui will open their Global Rapid Rugby campaign at home against Kagifa Samoa on May 18 at 3.10 pm at Churchill Park, Lautoka.

Sixteen players from Suva, 10 from Namosi and five each from Nadroga and Naitasiri make up the 36 member Fijian Latui squad for the tournament.

The team marched into camp on Wednesday before breaking for the Skipper Cup today.

The Laitui then faces Western Force on May 25 at Churchill Park before flying away for their two away match.

The Senirusi-Seruvakula-coached side will then meet Kagifa Samoa in New Zealand before playing Western Force at HBF Park in Australia.

Global Rapid rugby announce that in Asia and the Pacific, the seven games will be broadcast live through Fox Sports Asia and Star Sports and its multitude of local channels that include coverage into China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, Fiji, Nauru, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Vanuatu, and Western Samoa.

Meanwhile, Fiji TV will broadcast live games featuring Fijian Latui.

Latui squad:

Prop (loose): Eroni Mawi, Joeli Veitayaki, Immanuel Naciva, Mateo Qlisese; Hooker- Mesulame Dolokoto, Vufakoto Veremalu, Jale Sassen; Prop (tight) Luke Tagi, Apisai Vatubuli, Alivereti Rabukawaqa, Peni Tupou; Lock; Tuifagalele Soro, Vatiliai Matakaca, Peni Naulago, Nacani Nawaqatabu; Flankers:Mosese Voka, Peni Raidre, Vasikali Mudu, Filimone Seru; No.8 Jonny Dyer, Timoci Davui; No, 9 Frank Lomani, Serupepeli Vularika; No,10 Jone Manu, Fabiiano Navabale, Netava Korosau; No.12 Avete Daveta, Apisalomo Vota; No. 13 John Stewart, Ifereimi Tovilevu; Wing: A Tabulawaki, Lepani Raiyala, Tira Welagi; No.15 Enele Malele, A Waqatabu, M Nakarawa
    https://fijisun.com.fj/2019/05/04/ku...-win-at-stoop/

vCash

Global Rapid rugby announce that in Asia and the Pacific, the seven games will be broadcast live through Fox Sports Asia and Star Sports and its multitude of local channels that include coverage into China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, Fiji, Nauru, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Vanuatu, and Western Samoa.

Meanwhile, Fiji TV will broadcast live games featuring Fijian Latui.
    Who gives a fuck? We want rugby here in the West! We want live rugby on TV here in the West!

Where is Asias broadcast of APD vs Force?( it doesnt exist), so who in Asia is gonna give two shits about Fiji or Samoa when GRR cant even organise a stream or a broadcast for one of their only Asian teams, the Asia Pacific Dragons, and it aint even shown in Singapore or Asia /facepalm (great promotion guys!!). Someone is smoking something strong, bring back Nick Marvin, this is beyond a joke!

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SPaRTAN View Post
    Who gives a fuck? We want rugby here in the West! We want live rugby on TV here in the West!

Where is Asias broadcast of APD vs Force?( it doesnt exist), so who in Asia is gonna give two shits about Fiji or Samoa when GRR cant even organise a stream or a broadcast for one of their only Asian teams, the Asia Pacific Dragons, and it aint even shown in Singapore or Asia /facepalm (great promotion guys!!). Someone is smoking something strong, bring back Nick Marvin, this is beyond a joke!
    Waaa waaa waaaa

did bubby sparty spit out his dummy again.

I don't suppose you can go whine about another sport somewhere else?

Exile
    Sydney

"Pain heels. Chicks dig scars and Glory lasts forever." Shane Falco

Page 49 of 70 FirstFirst ... 39 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 59 ... LastLast