Page 69 of 70 FirstFirst ... 19 59 65 66 67 68 69 70 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1043

Thread: Global Rapid Rugby

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jargan83 View Post
    China won't pay a bill
    True,China is hardly a defeated nation, Morrison's idea of diplomacy matches Trumps

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Champion Contributor sandgroperrugby's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SPaRTAN View Post
    He has put himself in the shit. Mr Forrests obsession with China has made him an enemy in alot of Australians eyes.

I must say its bizarre behaviour. I know alot here fawn over him so it would be interesting to see how they saw Twiggy's behaviour with Long Zhou at the press conferance. Not sure what posessed him to do such a stunt..
    Question do you ever write anything positive at all that is not a shot at the WA Rugby establishment or fan base I am confused by who and what you represent on this site.

5 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Generally speaking you aren’t learning much if your lips are moving!!!

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brokendown gunfighter View Post
    True,China is hardly a defeated nation, Morrison's idea of diplomacy matches Trumps
    And I've yet to see a mouse eat a cat.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sandgroperrugby View Post
    Question do you ever write anything positive at all that is not a shot at the WA Rugby establishment or fan base I am confused by who and what you represent on this site.
    Same troll wanted us all to get down on bended knee to hail King Twiggy only a couple of years ago!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    May the FORCE be with you!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fulvio sammut View Post
    Then they will face sanctions like Russia did while they were the Soviet Union. Countries broke away from them and they introduced a democratic Government. Yes Putin seems to get what he wants with Presidential terms however the Russian people are able to vote him out at elections.

See how China survives without foreign imports for power and motor transportation.

'I may be a Senator but I am not stupid'

https://omny.fm/shows/the-alan-jones-breakfast-show/cameron-clyne

Link to Senate Report http://www.aph.gov.au/senate_ca

https://www.change.org/p/rugby-australia-petition-for-cameron-clyne-to-resign-as-chairman-of-the-rugby-australia-board

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fulvio sammut View Post
    Very true - in most of history. But our brave PM has enlisted a powerful ally - The Duchy of Grand Fenwick!

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakkies View Post
    Russia............................. introduced a democratic Government. Yes Putin seems to get what he wants with Presidential terms however the Russian people are able to vote him out at elections.

Name:  Fantasy.jpg
Views: 1101
Size:  5.5 KB
    Name:  TT.png
Views: 1103
Size:  25.4 KB

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakkies View Post
    Yes Putin seems to get what he wants with Presidential terms however the Russian people are able to vote him out at elections.
    i'd like to see that happening lol
    technically it is a democracy, but i think we all know what really happens.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by travelling_gerry; 01-05-20 at 11:10.
    cider my arse

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sandgroperrugby View Post
    I asked a question about Twiggys behaviour. I didnt ask you to write a sob story about how mean I am to the WA establishment etc.

For the record I am highly critical of RugbyWA. They should never ever have signed that Alliance agreement no matter what position they were in or whatever terms they had got from the then ARU. It was a death warrant. I dont feel the RugbyWA has made amends. I do believe Twiggy has provided some justice however and I really appreciate the fact he started GRR however I am not convinced all is being done by RugbyWA to lift the profile of the game here or to engage and get any positive outcomes from the now RA. Its all lip service from RA and lip service from us. GRR is a positive move in the right direction and having a pro rugby side here is paramount for the success and future of juniors coming up through the ranks.

In my personal opinion anyone and everyone that had anything to do with signing the alliance agreement or who were associated with RugbyWA when it happened should resign and a totally new board/ and personal should have been put in positions to replace the people who failed the RugbyWA fan base. Nothing RA/ARU ever did in the lead up to that decision justified the actions they took. They should have waited until 4 or the 5 states also signed before even considering it.

I think alot of the fans have their head up their ass following Twiggy and his competition like blind Lemmings off a cliff. I think alot of the decisions GRR have made havr been detrimental to juniors and the fans. I have called them out for their contradictory statements eg. Putting games on at family friendly times and taken my concerns all the way to the very top, and had my questions genuinely answered, I have also challeneged some of the answers rather than roll over like a puppy dog with stars in my eyes.

I believe my contribution to Rugby in WA is considerable enough that I can justify stating my opinions without fawning over everything like some of the cheerleaders do.

At the end of the day I am a fan that wants the best for the sport at not only junior level, but at professional level. I even go down to my local club and watch my team player in the FMG comp. I do enough to support the sport and dont want a complacent pro competition that follows all the bad habits of SuperRugby to happen, and if you don't like reading my opinions then tough shit, ignore them, but I wont be silenced because of a few naysayers that cant think for themselves.

Champion Contributor sandgroperrugby's Avatar
    vCash
    how long did it take to write that, by the way I didn’t read it trolling goes both ways.

Generally speaking you aren’t learning much if your lips are moving!!!

vCash
    Looks like Beaumont will be re-elected.

https://www.change.org/p/rugby-australia-petition-for-cameron-clyne-to-resign-as-chairman-of-the-rugby-australia-board

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    so,more of the same

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brokendown gunfighter View Post
    so,more of the same
    I don’t think Pichot is the answer. He tried to get equity money from the Blatters for the Nations Championship. The players weren’t keen on it and the relegation was for two years as there was going to be no promotion/ relegation in Lions and RWC years. No sane European Union will vote for that.

People advocating for Georgia to come in to the Six Nations were mainly from south of the equator. They have no skin in the game and don’t get it.

Pichot had a motive to benefit things for Argentina. He is to political.

Last edited by Bakkies; 02-05-20 at 22:14.

vCash
    Beaumont re-elected for four years 28-23.

Legend Contributor blueandblack's Avatar
    vCash
    Sunday 31st May at 2:30 pm on NITV

"Rugby 2019: Global Rapid Rugby: Western Force V World Xv: Coverage of the Global Rapid Rugby 2019. Western Force takes on World XV at HBF Park."

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "12 Years a Supporter" starring the #SeaOfBlue

Page 69 of 70 FirstFirst ... 19 59 65 66 67 68 69 70 LastLast