Thread: See. It can be done.

Senior Player
    vCash

See. It can be done.

New Zealand 34 - South Africa 36.

The All Blacks can be beaten, and in New Zealand too.

Just not by the Wallabies.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Looks like the Boks reLly weren’t too fussed about beating the Wobblies last week-saved themselves for the big one! Good tactics!

vCash
    What a fantastic game! That’s what our game is about!
    And for all you AB haters out there you should see Kieran Reed showing his respect to every man in the park!
    Go the Bokke! Respect ABs!

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    May the FORCE be with you!

vCash
    Didn't see the game but read that Nige did his best to help NZ so that makes the win more impressive. The ABs scored their customary try featuring two forward passes and another with a knock on that was on halfway.

If you smashed Smith that puts Barrett under pressure that's what Ireland did in Chicago. Cheika doesn't realise that as he doesn't focus much on the opposition just preparing his team to play the one way that no longer works.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakkies View Post
    Didn't see the game but read that Nige did his best to help NZ so that makes the win more impressive. The ABs scored their customary try featuring two forward passes and another with a knock on that was on halfway.

If you smashed Smith that puts Barrett under pressure that's what Ireland did in Chicago. Cheika doesn't realise that as he doesn't focus much on the opposition just preparing his team to play the one way that no longer works.
    Well in the last phase of the game the touch judge called through the microphone that two Springboks were offside which would have been a penalty in front of the sticks to the All Blacks. Nigel Owen's ignored the call and the Springboks held on for a famous win. I wouldnt call that helping the All Blacks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SPaRTAN View Post
    Well in the last phase of the game the touch judge called through the microphone that two Springboks were offside which would have been a penalty in front of the sticks to the All Blacks. Nigel Owen's ignored the call and the Springboks held on for a famous win. I wouldnt call that helping the All Blacks.
    With two charity tries given to the ABs in the first half and penalising the Boks despite destroying the ABs' scrum for 'wheeling' with two mins to go it shouldn't have got to that point.

Player
    vCash
    What the Boks showed was emotion and commitment until the end . Kieran Reed showed leadership and humility at the end . Wallabies take note .

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bootsetal06 View Post
    What the Boks showed was emotion and commitment until the end . Kieran Reed showed leadership and humility at the end . Wallabies take note .
    I don’t see Hooper in the same stratosphere as Read in either of those departments.

Proudly Western Australian; Proudly supporting Western Australian rugby

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alison View Post
    I don’t see Hooper in the same stratosphere as Read in either of those departments.
    He can't do a side entry like Read and not get penalised.

On the topic of side entries do you know if Sen Reynolds stuck the boot in to ASIC in the Senate?

'I may be a Senator but I am not stupid'

https://omny.fm/shows/the-alan-jones-breakfast-show/cameron-clyne

Link to Senate Report http://www.aph.gov.au/senate_ca

https://www.change.org/p/rugby-australia-petition-for-cameron-clyne-to-resign-as-chairman-of-the-rugby-australia-board

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakkies View Post

On the topic of side entries do you know if Sen Reynolds stuck the boot in to ASIC in the Senate?
    Not heard anything. As she is now an Assistant Minister she may not be able to take this any further now. I don’t know.

Proudly Western Australian; Proudly supporting Western Australian rugby