Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Luke Jones to return to Melbourne in 2019, in Wallabies mix for Spring Tour

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Dunno what he is talking about with Inman, but he was gone even before the 2017 season finished and the Force was officially canned, because the Rebs had been already told they were safe and the Force was going and that the majority were going to sign for the Rebels and he didn't have too many friends in amongst the Force crew!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alison View Post
    Both.

Someone who reads this site chose to take a screenshot of my post and put it on Twitter with a comment that I was spreading hate and lies and being unprofessional. Don’t know the pseudonym they use on here (assuming they are registered at all) but the one they use on Twitter is @SubbiesBattler.
    Sounds like @SubbiesBattler is a bit sensitive and insecure! All he/she has achieved is making the Rebels Rooster Rort even more widely know. Thank you @SubbiesBattler, Goose!

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    I just read his Twitter. I am glad some Force supporters took to him and made him look stupid in his own Twitter page. He must have Rebels affiliation if he is going to go to those lengths to try and troll someone's account. He sounds like a sad lonely desperate individual thriving for attention anyway. Oh and congrats on making the board Alison, I hadn't actually realised. Great news.

vCash
    News update. Rebels look to sign Quade Cooper. Need to update your tweet Ali.

vCash
    Subbiesbattler=snakeinthegrass=prRAvda

No tin foil hat

The long sobs of autumn's violins wound my heart with a monotonous languor

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SPaRTAN View Post
    I just read his Twitter. I am glad some Force supporters took to him and made him look stupid in his own Twitter page. He must have Rebels affiliation if he is going to go to those lengths to try and troll someone's account. He sounds like a sad lonely desperate individual thriving for attention anyway. Oh and congrats on making the board Alison, I hadn't actually realised. Great news.
    Had a look myself, looks like a journo or at least someone very close to the beat based on the followers, only they are using a different hat in twitter world. They obviously watch us closely if they have taken time to copy n paste from here (TLH would be so proud), so will be interesting if they have any answers for the questions Ali has posed?

Spartan do you know it's a he/him, because after the QANTAS debacle today, lets not assume.

He also doesn't seem a fan of Bakkies.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!

vCash
    Heres the article about it. By one of our famous RA mouthpieces, this one the ever glorious Sam Philip's, I recall reading some utter garbage from Sam the other day, cant remmeber what it was but I used a special technique to eradicate it from my mind, a brick. Anyways if you can handle another Rugby.com.au article be my guess, just use the brick technique on yourself when your done or it will haunt you..m

The Melbourne Rebels have launched a major push to sign Quade Cooper and long-time ally Will Genia couldn't be happier.

RUGBY.com.au can reveal negotiations between the Reds, Rebels and Cooper's management have been ongoing for almost two months and there is confidence a deal can be done in coming weeks.

The mercurial flyhalf has not been part of Reds coach Brad Thorn's plans all season and that will not change in 2019, as it's understood the Reds are open to any move which will clear Cooper's $650,000 per season salary from their books.

At the urging of coach Dave Wessels, Melbourne are keen to give Cooper a lifeline and re-unite him with Genia in the Rebels halves.

The Rebels are light on flyhalf talent and while they have signed Matt Toomua for 2019 he will not return to Australia until the back end of next season.
    Cooper has been out of favour at Ballymore in 2018. Photo: Getty Images
    Cooper has been out of favour at Ballymore in 2018. Photo: Getty Images
    Cooper was insistent he wanted to stay in Brisbane and rejected a previous Rebels' approach last season.

But he is believed to be now open to a move, and there is also talk the Sunwolves have expressed interest.

The matter of how much of Cooper's current salary would be picked up by the Rebels also needs to be negotiated but Queensland are believed to be willing to strike a deal.

A move south would reunite Cooper with star Wallabies halfback Genia, with whom he won the 2011 Super Rugby title and played dozens of Tests.

Genia told RUGBY.com.au this week the 30-year-old Cooper is the missing piece in the puzzle to take Melbourne to the finals.

"He's a world class player," Genia said.

"To have someone like that in the playmaking role at the Rebels would be huge.

"That's probably our biggest missing piece.
    Cooper is likely to line up for Melbourne next season. Photo: Getty Images
    Cooper is likely to line up for Melbourne next season. Photo: Getty Images
    "Hodgey played 10 and played pretty well there but I think he's more of a centre.

"So to have someone in the team who has won a title before and has had that success would make a huge difference."

It's understood Wessels is a driving force in bringing the 70 Test flyhalf south and Genia backed his coach's call.

"We're a team that likes to play gain line and play flat and that's when Quade plays his best - when he has that freedom," Genia said.

"I know Dave is definitely keen on him and wanted to have a few conversations with him.

"Hopefully they can come to some sort of agreement."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by UAUdiver1959 View Post
    They might as well boost their squads to 100. Brett Mackay said they have signed Hugh Roach from the Tahs.

'I may be a Senator but I am not stupid'

https://omny.fm/shows/the-alan-jones-breakfast-show/cameron-clyne

Link to Senate Report http://www.aph.gov.au/senate_ca

https://www.change.org/p/rugby-australia-petition-for-cameron-clyne-to-resign-as-chairman-of-the-rugby-australia-board

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by UAUdiver1959 View Post
    Wow Diver I thought you were joking.
    http://www.rugby.com.au/news/2018/09...gn-with-rebels

vCash
    Marto suggested last night on Fox that Sunwolves were in the picture, but Hayden is doing so well over there why would they even consider the change. Smoke and fire for mine, Quade to be a Rebel, by name and nature this time, now who will be the third amigo??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The InnFORCEr View Post
    Had a look myself, looks like a journo or at least someone very close to the beat based on the followers, only they are using a different hat in twitter world. They obviously watch us closely if they have taken time to copy n paste from here (TLH would be so proud), so will be interesting if they have any answers for the questions Ali has posed?

Spartan do you know it's a he/him, because after the QANTAS debacle today, lets not assume.

He also doesn't seem a fan of Bakkies
    Chuckled at that for a few reasons.

No idea if its a he or she. But they are obviously very defensive over such a minor comment really. It's almost like they have waited for a single opportunity to use some words against Alison because they resent her (probably because she was able to expose the fraudulent misconduct being done by the Rebels and RugbyAustralia)

Anyways Alison has him pinned with her post because with this latest announcement targetting Quade I think alot of people are going to be asking questions about why the Rebels appear to have many more than 40 on there books....

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SPaRTAN View Post
    Chuckled at that for a few reasons.

No idea if its a he or she. But they are obviously very defensive over such a minor comment really. It's almost like they have waited for a single opportunity to use some words against Alison because they resent her (probably because she was able to expose the fraudulent misconduct being by the Rebels and RugbyAustralia)
    Ohh yeah, I forgot all about that

They could be one of the current 15 members or 231 guests currently on TWF, so we could expect some answers soon....

Last edited by The InnFORCEr; 06-09-18 at 21:31.

vCash
    Spartan what I have done to upset the battler?

'I may be a Senator but I am not stupid'

https://omny.fm/shows/the-alan-jones-breakfast-show/cameron-clyne

Link to Senate Report http://www.aph.gov.au/senate_ca

https://www.change.org/p/rugby-australia-petition-for-cameron-clyne-to-resign-as-chairman-of-the-rugby-australia-board

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakkies View Post
    Sorry I'm not Spartan, but they think you have brainwashed us, but we were all well gone before you arrived here

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakkies View Post
    Oh I dont know, for a start the dart board as your avatar with Clynes head, noting the 2 senate inquiries ofcourse, a nice mention of the unit trusts we are all dieing to know the beneficiaries of. Could it be the tui advert in your signature? Or maybe all the evidence you have linked to exposing the devilish deeds of the men in charge of the sinking Australian rugby empire, Clyne and all of his cronies. The nice link to the change petition. Remmeber Clyne is a Victorian and the Rebels are Clynes team that he always dreamed Melbourne to have at any cost, the Rebels are his team, he is so arrogant and full of himself he most definitely believes the Rebels are his team and they owe him personally gratitude for what he has done for Rugby in Victoria. He most definitely thinks of himself as a martyr, a Saint, when he is nothing but a corrupt greedy tyrant ruining our sport.

I am sure that moron from Twitter doesnt appreciate all the exposure you bring to the Rebels team that should never have come into existance, and even if they did come in then no one deserved to go and all the teams should have always stayed as 5. I am sure this place gives him nightmares. He probably only comes here when he is doped up on his meds

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast