Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: EchoChamber Discussion Thread

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash

EchoChamber Discussion Thread

So we don't block up the What Makes You Smile thread, here is one where anyone wanting to discuss or ask anything of EchoChamber can do so and he can feel comfortable in reply without blocking up the above thread

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!

Apprentice
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The InnFORCEr View Post
    So we don't block up the What Makes You Smile thread, here is one where anyone wanting to discuss or ask anything of EchoChamber can do so and he can feel comfortable in reply without blocking up the above thread
    Thank you InnForcer.

Did you have any questions yourself?

i guess this thing kicked off because I accused people of cowardice for not making their personal attacks directly to those individuals in person at the Roar.

I will stand by that. I do not think it is a very honourable action, and there is someone name vclaz (not sure of spelling sorry) who I am not sure if they are a regular poster at the roar, but they obviously read the website, and they have chosen to ridicule someone under the smile thread here, without having the strength of character to say it to the individual directly on the roar.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash
    My pleasure.

Sorry I don't look at those sites.

The questions that I am waiting on answers for could only be answered by ASIC and the ATO.

80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!

Apprentice
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The InnFORCEr View Post
    My pleasure.

The questions that I am waiting on answers for could only be answered by ASIC and the ATO.
    yes most certainly. Does anyone know when they are expected to table their findings?

I have read all of the senate inquiry, and am still undecided, so I will keep y powder dry until they have completed their investigations. WHich I kknow is easy for me to say as it was not my team that was cut. and for that I extend my sincere sympathies.

this could be a real watershed moment for the governance of the game. Even if there is no wrong doing i think that Clyne should move on as there needs to be a fresh start. he should have the emotional intelligence to recognise this. maybe he is stubborn.

I was not sure that the ATO were also looking into ARU? Is that with ASIC or a seperate inquiry?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EchoChamber View Post
    I was not sure that the ATO were also looking into ARU? Is that with ASIC or a seperate inquiry?
    I suggest you re-read the Senate inquiry. And hell, is the audio available to listen to?

Most of us here would have listened to it, which many others wouldn't have, and when you have situations like the 'honourable' Tim North showing up late, having a completely over-long and blabbering opening statement effectively stunting any questions that could be asked of him you kind of get a view of what occurred.

So if you want a clean view re-read the Senate inquiry & listen to the audio before coming and talking about cowardice.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Gee there are some disgusting characters associated in Rugby circles. Just to think of a few..
    Cameron Clyne
    Bill Pulver
    Lyndsey Cattermole
    Tim North
    Andrew Cox
    John Eales
    Brett Robinson

I really hope most of the people I mention above get hit by a bus, or better yet struck by lightening. Or have all their assets seized by ASIC and bankrupted by the ATO.

To think there are people like Trainwreck without a station and John R acting as poster boys for the RA on public forums. What cowards trying to sway public sentiment. Trying to hide their crimes by spamming all the australian rugby websites to drown away the publics oppinion on their terrible distructive and corrupt performances at the helm of the RA and former ARU. Justice will be served. The WA rugby community, the Australian Rugby community, and ofcourse Andrew Forrest will win this war, its only just begun. It is yet to be determined whether the RA has won any battles with the reemergence of the Force like a pheonix rising from the ashes after being mercilessly culled by cretins that only care for their bank accounts to the detriment of the rugby community.

Oops did I post this in the wrong thread? What is this garbage?

Last edited by SPaRTAN; 13-07-18 at 20:39.

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    yes you did,it should have been posted in "what makes me smile"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SPaRTAN View Post

I really hope most of the people I mention above get hit by a bus
    Really? I wouldn't wish that on any of them. Us Mungos prefer a cement truck. Dead set!

Ay TIF.

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    that's a gee up!

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brokendown gunfighter View Post
    that's a gee up!
    Well.....according to the Urban Dictionary you're spot on Gunny.

Deadset gee up

having a lend, taking the piss

A phrase used in some parts of Australia by Bogans that watch Rugby League.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    Really? I wouldn't wish that on any of them. Us Mungos prefer a cement truck. Dead set! Ay TIF.
    I don't get the reference, I guess you wouldn't expect me to, but a bus or a cement truck would be too quick for my liking. I'd prefer something a bit more.... Lingering

C'mon the

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    I don't get the reference, I guess you wouldn't expect me to,
    Bob Fulton was Manly coach. Bill Harrigan was the feferee who dished up a 14-4 penalty count against the Sharkies and sent Des Hasler off. Fulton told him after the game "I hope you get hit by a cement truck on the way home"

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

vCash
    What's the Roar?

The long sobs of autumn's violins wound my heart with a monotonous languor

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    I see Mr. Echo Chamber is publishing under his own name.

That shows a definite strength of character on his part, refreshing forthrightness and honesty, and courage rarely seen on these blogs.

Player
    vCash
    Until a fair structure and representation is reached with in the RA board including Clyne moving on who at best appears to be an unethical dithering operator - negotiation and winning over of not only WA Rugby, Force fans and even in general Australian fans can not commence and the game will continue to stagnate at best and shrink into obscurity. His handling of this and betrayal of people in WA is nothing short of a disaster and does nothing to grow the game. Clyne has let down Australian Rugby and I question his motives for staying on the board as a way to ensure his dismantlement of WA is not undone.

Trust is a massive thing and he totally is devoid of it from many rugby fronts after his actions in 2017. Only a new board with representation from all in rugby can rebuild what has been broken. Anger is justified, he has devastated the rugby community and yet lingers like a bad dictator trying to hold his crumbling empire together.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast