Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: WSR game 1 - Force v Fiji

vCash
    I didn't add one, I thought it was pretty clear when in mentioned racial reassignment sugery

My mistake really

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    C'mon the

vCash
    Looks like stuff.co.nz won't approve my comment on the Mark Reason article. I wonder why? There was no swearing, abusive language or personal attacks.

Japan and the Pacific Islands for Aussie Super 9's!

Let's have one of these in WA! Click this link: Saitama Super Arena - New Perth Stadium?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chibi View Post
    Looks like stuff.co.nz won't approve my comment on the Mark Reason article. I wonder why? There was no swearing, abusive language or personal attacks.
    Perhaps they thought brain-dead arse monkey was an insult not a medical opinion

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    C'mon the

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    nah,even mundane comments sometimes take a long time to get approved,if at all

vCash
    Raelene Castle about to appear on Kick and Chase

'I may be a Senator but I am not stupid'

https://omny.fm/shows/the-alan-jones-breakfast-show/cameron-clyne

Link to Senate Report http://www.aph.gov.au/senate_ca

https://www.change.org/p/rugby-australia-petition-for-cameron-clyne-to-resign-as-chairman-of-the-rugby-australia-board

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakkies View Post
    Can't bring myself to watch it. Let us know if she says anything positive for WA Bakkies

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brokendown gunfighter View Post
    nah,even mundane comments sometimes take a long time to get approved,if at all
    That's what I was wondering, but it seems my more mundane comments had been approved. The one where I dismantled his whole article though, wasn't.

*edit - looks like they've removed them too.

Let's have one of these in WA! Click this link: Saitama Super Arena - New Perth Stadium?

vCash
    That's what I was wondering, but it seems my more mundane comments had been approved. The one where I dismantled his whole article though, wasn't.

*edit - looks like they've removed them too.
    Made a retrospective name for yourself eh?

C'mon the

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakkies View Post
    Groan....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    Made a retrospective name for yourself eh?
    Actually yeah, it seems that may be the case. I've certainly gone off at their writers before, including him. But I think they prefer their criticisms to be more of the low-brow variety which they can fob off. They don't like it when you make pinpoint arguments which expose hypocrisy, double-standards, lack of basic knowledge of the sport or world culture. I've even pointed out inherent racial bigotry before, but those comments don't last long either.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jules View Post
    Can't bring myself to watch it. Let us know if she says anything positive for WA Bakkies
    Spartan has got it covered in another thread.

'I may be a Senator but I am not stupid'

https://omny.fm/shows/the-alan-jones-breakfast-show/cameron-clyne

Link to Senate Report http://www.aph.gov.au/senate_ca

https://www.change.org/p/rugby-australia-petition-for-cameron-clyne-to-resign-as-chairman-of-the-rugby-australia-board

vCash
    Well you guys warned me about that Mark Reason article, and I didn't listen.

The same derivative NZ narrative again and again; but thankfully there were Kiwis in those comments giving it to him for his stupidity. A small glimmer of hope in the darkness.

On the other hand, are people like him really that stupid; or is he working us in the way a good wrestling heel works the crowd?
    You would have thought the guy would have pulled off the gloves and got stuck into the RA and there disintegration into a laughing stock, but instead he choses little old WA who were totally shafted by their own governing body who deliberately and even conspired with the Rebels to send us into insolvency and ruin and destroy not only professional but grassroots rugby in our state for doing nothing wrong but having some one in our community so generous he gift wraped them 75million to fund grassroots and other rugby programs around Australia and they turned their nose down and pulled the trigger on Western Australia and then tried to cover up their tracks in the senate inquiry. Disgusting behaviour and yet no mention of the huge funding disparity the Rebels received he just had to pick on WA. What a loser!

vCash
    I spent 30 minutes penning a reply to that article, but you need to give so much background info about Aus rugby/The Force to get the kiwis up to speed that it just gets too bloody long winded... thought it would never get past the mods so why bother. I happily deleted my work thinking Mark Reason will eat his words when WSR is a success - and hopefully we're competitive against the Saders as in the past - that's the litmus test in my books.

vCash
    I'm not a fan of the force meeting the crusaders in anything other than an intrconference play off.

I really like the idea of sticking to time zones, so the yarpies play in Europe, the east coast stripe blazer bumboys play against new Zealand and th pacific and we play in Asia.

It's not a difficult concept, but it appears to be beyond the media types

C'mon the

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    I'm not a fan of the force meeting the crusaders in anything other than an interconference play off.
    Indeed, I think we shouldn't be playing the Rebels this year either. Anything that can cause a direct comparison between the current Force/WSR and the establishment teams/comps should be avoided. It only provides fuel to blithering ignoramuses who think that the quality of the team assembled is the point; which anyone with the ability to think in a non-partisan manner would see it is not.

Quote Originally Posted by SinBin View Post
    I spent 30 minutes penning a reply to that article, but you need to give so much background info about Aus rugby/The Force to get the kiwis up to speed that it just gets too bloody long winded... thought it would never get past the mods so why bother.
    Well, that's what happened to me. Though it seems my reputation had preceded me.

I actually think if he is serious, he's just sooking that something has taken off without the involvement of SANZAAR. Something like this doing so well, without the NZ establishment and more specifically the Crusaders, that he is shilling for in this particular article, would make him fear the future possibilities.

Let's face it, what happens if Australia does break the RA and SANZAAR shackles and a bunch of Twiggies are found, who then decide to create a new Australian national competition, well-funded, well-advertised, well-broadcasted, playing an entertaining brand of rugby? And what if they decide that the only foreign involvement in this comp, is from equally well-funded, well-advertised teams from Asia? I'm sure the likes of Reason wouldn't be too happy to see the position his teams would be in, left in the lurch across the Tasman.

That's IF the article isn't just a parody or a work to stir up ticket-sales for the Crusaders game.

Last edited by chibi; 13-05-18 at 21:06.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast