Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: NIB Sold Out!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SPaRTAN View Post
    That would be pretty cool if that became the norm.
    Residents around the stadium get letters from nib stadium for concerts and big events, never got one for Force games before.

It mentions the Western Force undertaking 'a variety activities to enhance the game night experience including live music, fireworks and other entertainment activities'.

I may be reading too much into this but to go to the trouble to get nib to put out warning notices for Force games, there must be a bit planned to get people through the gates on an ongoing basis.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SPaRTAN View Post
    If it actually does sell out again next week should the venue be moved to optus stadium so more fans can enjoy the spectacle, or would it be better to play in a packed house? first in best dressed!

I am just blown away it has sold out before the actual game day meaning very few walk ins (if any) will be able to see the game. Great news though and its fantastic so many supporters are back on board for this game atleast.
    No way should we ever take a Force game to The Cray Pot. Viewing at Subi Oval saw crowds disappear in droves. A Bledisloe at The Cray Pot for sure when you are assured of 55,000, but a 1/3 full stadium would be a complete disaster.

First in best dressed, might even boost the Membership Numbers if that's the only way to get a seat.

7 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The InnFORCEr View Post
    No way should we ever take a Force game to The Cray Pot. Viewing at Subi Oval saw crowds disappear in droves. A Bledisloe at The Cray Pot for sure when you are assured of 55,000, but a 1/3 full stadium would be a complete disaster.

First in best dressed, might even boost the Membership Numbers if that's the only way to get a seat.
    Definitely agree with that. I wonder if we can get back to the days of around 20k memberships, but this time at NIB and not subiaco. It would leave only 500 seats for walk ins though if the memberships did explode to those levels.. its happened before and with Perth's ever increasing population it could happen again.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blueandblack View Post
    Gotta sell out the rest of the games.
    That's gonna be the litmus test isn't it? And a big one for me, will be that I hope we get a partisan home crowd for the game against the Crusaders, so this new fledgling Force doesn't get booed by the majority at its "home" ground.

Japan and the Pacific Islands for Aussie Super 9's!

Let's have one of these in WA! Click this link: Saitama Super Arena - New Perth Stadium?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chibi View Post
    That's gonna be the litmus test isn't it? And for me, I hope we get a partisan home crowd for the game against the Crusaders, so this new fledgling Force doesn't get booed by the majority at its "home" ground.
    The sea of blue always overpowered the foreign team fans. Its in Melbourne where the crowd turns up time and time again in kiwi or non Melbourne colours that is a real concern. Atleast we in the West are noticed with the huge waves of blue everywhere in our stands.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by volvo View Post
    Western force tweeted that the last 500 tickets have just gone on sale now (including more general admission seats)
    That explains a lot, I was on at about nine and the available seats could literally be counted on one hand, a minute ago, there was a whole row available in W102, along with a smattering of free seats around the ground.

Were this 500 held to generate panic buying, or have they released tickets that they were planning to give away in some other promotion?

C'mon the

vCash
    Perhaps Wolfmother have been kicked off stage before they even get on to allow for more seating.

I don't think holding any amount of tickets generated panic buying, you either want to go or not, I doubt the number of available tickets would change that, it may influence if you buy a ticket depending on what is left, but certainly not generate panic buying.

I guess the message for the future is.....if you want to go, buy them now.

vCash
    Perhaps Wolfmother have been kicked off stage before they even get on to allow for more seating.

I don't think holding any amount of tickets generated panic buying, you either want to go or not, I doubt the number of available tickets would change that, it may influence if you buy a ticket depending on what is left, but certainly not generate panic buying.

I guess the message for the future is.....if you want to go, buy them now.
    Yes and no, I was planning to just rock up at the gate and grab a GA ticket.......trying to save the $4.00 processing fee forced me into buying a $70 ticket - not complaining, it's an awesome seat, but I'll be buying early in the future, I can't afford to do this every game.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    C'mon the

vCash
    An Iron Membership will save you a fortune and get you seat to every game

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    An Iron Membership will save you a fortune and get you seat to every game
    The membership is $100 and doesn't include tickets, how can that be a saving on seven $10 tickets?

C'mon the

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    The membership is $100 and doesn't include tickets, how can that be a saving on seven $10 tickets?
    You will be guaranteed a seat and wont have to pay $70 a seat after the "panic buying" starts

vCash
    I heard something about some extra seating being put in at boundary near the goals like the retractable seating at the Stadium, maybe this is the extra seats available?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by valzc View Post
    I heard something about some extra seating being put in at boundary near the goals like the retractable seating at the Stadium, maybe this is the extra seats available?
    Not unless they've moved existing ticket holders, the last map I looked at had scattered singles and doubles all around the ground along with a single row on the western side.

C'mon the

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by valzc View Post
    It would probably just seating reserved for corporates and sponsors that are now confirmed as no longer being required. Alot of the time these seats remain empty.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Rookie
    vCash
    Does anyone know which way the seat numbering goes in the big east stand? Do they go from 1 onwards from north to south or south to north? thanks

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast