Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Anti-RA and Anti-Clyne banners at WSR Force matches

vCash

Anti-RA and Anti-Clyne banners at WSR Force matches

Anyone thinking of rocking up to the game with a fancy slogan aimed at Clyne or the RA? I would highly encourage it and hopefully the cameras zero in on them all night long in an evening of shame for Rugby Australia! Do I sound bitter? Well maybe I am!

In all honesty I hope the stadium is riddled in banners aimed at senior RA officials and the corrupt RA entity itself! None of this we should be bigger than them nonsense, this is where we need to be brutal and savage, and quite frankly go for the jugular!!

-1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SPaRTAN View Post
    Anyone thinking of rocking up to the game with a fancy slogan aimed at Clyne or the RA? I would highly encourage it and hopefully the cameras zero in on them all night long in an evening of shame for Rugby Australia! Do I sound bitter? Well maybe I am!

In all honesty I hope the stadium is riddled in banners aimed at senior RA officials and the corrupt RA entity itself! None of this we should be bigger than them nonsense, this is where we need to be brutal and savage, and quite frankly go for the jugular!!
    The gutless p...k should be let known that he is not welcome.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    'I may be a Senator but I am not stupid'

https://omny.fm/shows/the-alan-jones-breakfast-show/cameron-clyne

Link to Senate Report http://www.aph.gov.au/senate_ca

https://www.change.org/p/rugby-australia-petition-for-cameron-clyne-to-resign-as-chairman-of-the-rugby-australia-board

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    I think we should just forget all about them, now and from here on in. Personally, I'll be disappointed if they are ever relevant to us again.

12 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    If we have banners I hope they are witty & in relatively good taste. I saw some on facebook calling Clyne a C**t and referring to Pulvers double chin. I hope we can use a bit of humour to get our point across. Using swear words and derogatory personal remarks will just be a poor reflection on us, the WA sporting public.

I can understand people being bitter (as I am) but we need to rise above it.

5 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash
    How about some Banners thanking Twiggy?

8 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Exile
    Sydney

"Pain heels. Chicks dig scars and Glory lasts forever." Shane Falco

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    something like "twiggy is no ones Patsy"

9 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Exile View Post
    How about some Banners thanking Twiggy?
    Yeah lots of praise for Twiggy should be high on the agenda! Hopefully lots of people do praise him, he has literally saved WA rugby.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by todd4 View Post
    If we have banners I hope they are witty & in relatively good taste. I saw some on facebook calling Clyne a C**t and referring to Pulvers double chin. I hope we can use a bit of humour to get our point across. Using swear words and derogatory personal remarks will just be a poor reflection on us, the WA sporting public.

I can understand people being bitter (as I am) but we need to rise above it.
    I agree, but there are lots of ways to mock or criticize someone or something without getting all batsh*t crazy! But to be honest they wouldnt even need to be all that creative, "Clyne is a disgrace to Australian Rugby" / "An RA stole my rugby" or"Twiggy for RA chairman" wouldnt be crossing the line. Saying Clyne is a c*nt ofcourse would be despite it being entirely true!

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SPaRTAN View Post

Real rugby people don't carry on the way you do and quite frankly myself and I'm sure I speak for the vast majority when I say your repetitive bullshit is quite disturbing. All you do is keep looking in the rear vision mirror and the shit you post is that of a very troubled individual. You need some serious help. You've been told to pull your head previously but obviously you think people like to read your deranged shit so you have been added to my ignore list.

Being bigger than those that shafted us is not nonsense, it's how real purists roll.

You are not as anonymous as you think you are because the continuous crap you post on The Sea Of Blue give's your identity away.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    Real rugby people don't carry on the way you do and quite frankly myself and I'm sure I speak for the vast majority when I say your repetitive bullshit is quite disturbing. All you do is keep looking in the rear vision mirror and the shit you post is that of a very troubled individual. You need some serious help. You've been told to pull your head previously but obviously you think people like to read your deranged shit so you have been added to my ignore list.

Being bigger than those that shafted us is not nonsense, it's how real purists roll.
    Revenge is sweet! Vengeance is sweeter!

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post

You are not as anonymous as you think you are because the continuous crap you post on The Sea Of Blue give's your identity away.
    Ohh and don't give me this rugby purist nonsense. It is basically why we are in this position. Generation after generation of towing the party line and look where we have ended up. This is a revolution baby!

vCash
    Id rather we not acknowledge them and enjoy the game. Exile is right, maybe a sign thanking Twiggy would be in better taste and more sportsman like?

7 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "Believe in the best, think your best, study your best, have a goal for your best, never be satisfied with less than your best, try your best, and in the long run things will turn out for the best."

vCash
    Dont acknowledge the ARU. Best and most effective thing is fill the ground every week, shout the place down until.we are hoarse, deck it out in blue wall to wall. Forget RA like they dont exist because for our purposes they dont.

11 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by terrycobner View Post
    Dont acknowledge the ARU. Best and most effective thing is fill the ground every week, shout the place down until.we are hoarse, deck it out in blue wall to wall. Forget RA like they dont exist because for our purposes they dont.
    Agree 100% Terry. Best thing we can do to piss off ARU is to fill the ground every week. I'm as bitter as anyone over what has happened but these games need to be a celebration of Rugby here in the West. The ARU will get their comeuppance sooner or later!

6 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brokendown gunfighter View Post
    something like "twiggy is no ones Patsy"
    A more subtle one is 'Cameron wake up, Rugby is not dead yet.'

Another 'Cameron the west is awake neglect it at your peril, go Force, go Penrith.'

'I may be a Senator but I am not stupid'

https://omny.fm/shows/the-alan-jones-breakfast-show/cameron-clyne

Link to Senate Report http://www.aph.gov.au/senate_ca

https://www.change.org/p/rugby-australia-petition-for-cameron-clyne-to-resign-as-chairman-of-the-rugby-australia-board

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast