Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Rugby Australia reaches deal over Western Force and Wallabies selection

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alison View Post
    Huh? I mean the Robinson who’s the Deputy Chair of Rat’s Arse & who Wayne got his info from in the article at the start of this thread. Wayne made it sound as though it was all systems go on the IPRC front and that RA had removed the roadblocks. But it’s obvious from the article on the RA’s own site (that I posted a link to above) that nothing has changed.
    I think it's some kind of power play after the article about AF saying it was going ahead with or without them! 😳

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    There is another meeting on the 19th with the RA. Wayne wouldn't put it out there in the news and get it wrong.

This style of reporting has been going on for months that's why a lot of people are just following Nick (his story about Twiggy going ahead with the IPRC made the SA press before it hit News Corp) and Wayne to get the news first.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    'I may be a Senator but I am not stupid'

https://omny.fm/shows/the-alan-jones-breakfast-show/cameron-clyne

Link to Senate Report http://www.aph.gov.au/senate_ca

https://www.change.org/p/rugby-australia-petition-for-cameron-clyne-to-resign-as-chairman-of-the-rugby-australia-board

vCash
    Yeah, well I’m done with trusting anyone who bases an article on anything that comes from the mouth of a member of that duplicitous cabal aka the ARU board!

Proudly Western Australian; Proudly supporting Western Australian rugby

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wholetruth View Post
    "Beware of false prophets who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravaging wolves" - and all that
    Without putting to much of a damper on our excitement there is nothing actually new in what Robinson says here. Rats Arse have said similar things previously and this has just been dressed up by Robinson and Smith.
    Having said that I hope it's true.
    Hate to say I told you so but.....NOTHING has changed. It's just a different mouthpiece spouting the same old familiar line.
    They are nothing but a bunch of, well, RA's.
    They claim they are protecting the Wallabies. No. They are protecting themselves.
    Someone said Forrest should go for the nuclear option. I have to agree now.
    Blow those RA's out of their cosy little nests Twiggy.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alison View Post
    Yeah, well I’m done with trusting anyone who bases an article on anything that comes from the mouth of a member of that duplicitous cabal aka the ARU board!
    I'm a bit confused about where you stand. Raelene Castle is a member of "that duplicitous cabal"

So believe Her? Believe Robbo? Believe neither......I'm going with the last one until I see something actually happen!

C'mon the

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    I'm a bit confused about where you stand. Raelene Castle is a member of "that duplicitous cabal"

So believe Her? Believe Robbo? Believe neither......I'm going with the last one until I see something actually happen!
    No, no - the duplicitous cabal is the lot that orchestrated our strangulation last year. Raelene wasn’t one of them.

I am giving her the benefit of the doubt for now. But the rest are, and always will be, lying scumbags.

Proudly Western Australian; Proudly supporting Western Australian rugby

vCash
    Cool Cool.

I haven't met the lady like you. She still has duplicitous cabal potential for me, because she was selected by the duplicitous cabal. They're hardly going to pick somebody who has the will and capacity to scupper their plans.

I'm waiting for the pudding.

C'mon the

Player
    vCash
    It would take a courageous person to defy the board that appointed her. But if you are going to do it, do it earlier in your tenure otherwise you are increasingly complicit.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Yes, unless the board were stupid enough to unwittingly deliver a mandate allowing it. Preferably inn writing.

Then you get the argument of how they can sack you when you can Prove you were doing your job.

Even then most will avoid making waves, because keeping your nose absolutely clean in such a complex role is very difficult.

C'mon the

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    Yes, unless the board were stupid enough to unwittingly deliver a mandate allowing it. Preferably inn writing.

Then you get the argument of how they can sack you when you can Prove you were doing your job.

Even then most will avoid making waves, because keeping your nose absolutely clean in such a complex role is very difficult.
    The best thing to do is get fired so the bastards have to pay her out

'I may be a Senator but I am not stupid'

https://omny.fm/shows/the-alan-jones-breakfast-show/cameron-clyne

Link to Senate Report http://www.aph.gov.au/senate_ca

https://www.change.org/p/rugby-australia-petition-for-cameron-clyne-to-resign-as-chairman-of-the-rugby-australia-board

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakkies View Post
    The best thing to do is get fired so the bastards have to pay her out
    The RA dont have any money left to pay her out. They have spent it all on the Rabels. Asking Qantas, Vic gov and other sponsors to pay them in advance, means they will have s serious cash-flow problem next year. Next year is a World Cup year, when RA's income will be down anyway, because of fewer home test matches. So Ms Castle will have to work some miracles to keep the RA going bankrupt in 2019. Might be right time now for Twiggy to drive some hard deals?

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JSJ View Post
    The RA dont have any money left to pay her out. They have spent it all on the Rabels. Asking Qantas, Vic gov and other sponsors to pay them in advance, means they will have s serious cash-flow problem next year. Next year is a World Cup year, when RA's income will be down anyway, because of fewer home test matches. So Ms Castle will have to work some miracles to keep the RA going bankrupt in 2019. Might be right time now for Twiggy to drive some hard deals?
    Even the more reason to piss them off and actually address the wrongs.

The more ridiculous thing is due to the dysfunctional set up of the Rebels the MRRU and the VRU both have a vote at the corruption table. The Brumbies and RugbyWA have one each.

Before the Force were brought in the Brumbies were under combined states.

vCash
    Even the more reason to piss them off and actually address the wrongs.

The more ridiculous thing is due to the dysfunctional set up of the Rebels the MRRU and the VRU both have a vote at the corruption table. The Brumbies and RugbyWA have one each.

Before the Force were brought in the Brumbies were under combined states.
    Don't act rugby or whatever they call themselves get a vote also?

The truth may set you free, but only evidence convicts

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lou View Post
    Don't act rugby or whatever they call themselves get a vote also?
    After one of the thirteen or so reviews. Combined states even after the Brumbies were brought in were those unions outside of NSW and Qld.

O'Neill the c..t tried to use that to his advantage. Got it thrown in his face and he hated it.

vCash
    After one of the thirteen or so reviews. Combined states even after the Brumbies were brought in were those unions outside of NSW and Qld.

O'Neill the c..t tried to use that to his advantage. Got it thrown in his face and he hated it.
    Say it like it is bakkies

The truth may set you free, but only evidence convicts

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast