Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Force Rally On Parliament Steps

vCash

Force Rally On Parliament Steps

Posted by Mike Brunt on Facebook-& if anyone wants to help.

Who wants to Rally on Parliaments steps !🕺🏼💪🏻🏉💃🏾💪🏽

I know this is going to irk some of you that want to move on. But like many here I cant ...
    Not until RA & ASIC acknowledge & repair our pain and do their job to reinstate Rugby Union in WA to its rightful place in the top tier of Rugby Union in Australia.

To allow the IPRC to evolve in 2019 without the ERU & RA rubbish conditions loaded on it.
    The 1st Super game is Sat Feb 17
    Let’s Meet at 10am on the Govt Steps of Parliament House on the start of Super Rugby and demand 3 things
    1. RA acknowledge and repair the psychological damage , trauma & hurt caused by their inept handling of the Force axing
    2. RA restore WA rugby union by allowing the IPRC to go ahead less all the ridiculous and money grabbing demands from the RA and greedy ERU eastern unions
    3. That ASIC do it’s job and pushes for the heads to roll in RA for it’s deceptive practises that undermine our great code of rugby union which is fairness and transparency.
    Who would help organise & join in this Rally to give it to the TV stations that we are not happy until Our voices heard, Our pride restored & Our IPRC gifted💪🏻💪🏽
    Inbox me your help and let’s get on it

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    I think a welcome to RA new CEO at HQ would be better?

5 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    I am with Gerry. If we have a poor turnout a group of fifty on the steps of Parliament looks like a sad group of losers who won't move on. A group of fifty " welcoming " the kiwi lady looks like a substantial protest.

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.

Douglas Adams

Senior Player
    vCash
    Excuse the ignorance but why rally on Parliament House how do we expect them to change the attitude of the other mob?

vCash
    I don't agree with this moving on thing. Move on to... Apart from club Rugby and NRC there isn't anything to look forward for Force supporters this year.

Wouldn't work if it is Parliament House in Canberra the security is a lot tighter there these days with a hideous fence being put up.

'I may be a Senator but I am not stupid'

https://omny.fm/shows/the-alan-jones-breakfast-show/cameron-clyne

Link to Senate Report http://www.aph.gov.au/senate_ca

https://www.change.org/p/rugby-australia-petition-for-cameron-clyne-to-resign-as-chairman-of-the-rugby-australia-board

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by travelling_gerry View Post
    I think a welcome to RA new CEO at HQ would be better?
    Yes at HQ sounds like a better idea than parliament. Find out when she is meeting rugbywa and/or IPRC people there. Likely to be a weekday, but does not matter if there are only 50 or 100 of us holding placards. We should invite Raelene to talk to us and hear our anger. We should be polite to her, but get the messages across.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JSJ View Post
    We should invite Raelene to talk to us and hear our anger. We should be polite to her, but get the messages across.
    Raelene has already shown her hand, the decision was not hers so she is not going there. Her minders have got the position set on that and she will respond as per the script.

Given this is where it’s up to I reckon as much as it hurts we should park our anger at what they did to the Force and apply the pressure to what she can control - the IPRC/Wallaby eligibility matters.

For me the line is “you unfairly took our team and now we have found a new pathway for our kids to follow you want to stop that as well?” Make it an east v west thing and we will get more of the community on board as well.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Markos2012 View Post

Given this is where it’s up to I reckon as much as it hurts we should park our anger at what they did to the Force and apply the pressure to what she can control - the IPRC/Wallaby eligibility matters.

For me the line is “you unfairly took our team and now we have found a new pathway for our kids to follow you want to stop that as well?” Make it an east v west thing and we will get more of the community on board as well.
    I agree 100% with the above, all we want and need from RA at this point in time is Wallabies to be selected from IPRC and for RA to endorse the IPRC. Once we have those two criteria accommodated, I am sure that Twiggy, Hodgo and the rest of the IPRC team will be able to look after the rest.

Forget the grudges, we know the slate is not clean, but if we continue to do what we have done we'll get the same results we have got form RA and we all know what they have been. Time to change tact and dig in for what we want and need so we can move on, if that is what they want us to do.

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    That is probably the best way...she wasn't around for removing the Force, so not interested. But she is front and centre for the decision about the IPRC and whether WA has a professional team, so that will be very much on her.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greydemon View Post
    I am with Gerry. If we have a poor turnout a group of fifty on the steps of Parliament looks like a sad group of losers who won't move on. A group of fifty " welcoming " the kiwi lady looks like a substantial protest.

Or maybe a two stage get together ... Shock troops go to HQ to lobby herself, then everyone back to NIB to watch Force destroy the Waratahs again on the big screens. That would be a fun day out which should attract a few thousand of the Sea of Blue!

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.

Douglas Adams

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Markos2012 View Post
    Raelene has already shown her hand, the decision was not hers so she is not going there. Her minders have got the position set on that and she will respond as per the script.

That's dismissive from her she inherited the mess that Pulver left behind. She needs to fix it and hear whether it is a thousand times through her skull about why people are angry.

She can't control the IPRC de Clyne is in over and above her head.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyS View Post
    That is probably the best way...she wasn't around for removing the Force, so not interested.
    That's like Pulver and de Clyne saying that they weren't responsible for bringing in the Rebels.

It is a part of the job and why you are paid the big money.

https://www.change.org/p/rugby-australia-petition-for-cameron-clyne-to-resign-as-chairman-of-the-rugby-australia-board

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    But the point is that there is nothing she can do about that now other than take the pain as read. The best thing she can do about that pain is sign off on the alternative and leave us alone...maybe we can talk again later, perhaps. But provide nothing and all there will be is the pain and there won't be any moving on. And some future possibility of maybe revisiting the decision perhaps if things all fall out a certain way in the fullness of time sure as the proverbial isn't going to cut it.

vCash
    The best thing she can do about that pain is sign off on the alternative and leave us alone
    She can't do it as she sits below de Clyne in the foodchain and has no power to get rid of him. He has already fed her a load of bullshit.

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    In which case she is only a messenger, so there is no point confusing the message. Tell her clearly what is required, then send her on her way.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast