Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast

Thread: New boss of Rugby Australia

Prospect
    vCash
    Raeleen Castle arrives Thursday morning QF565 8:15am.

Suggest a "welcome" party at the airport. I'm sure that their will be press there...

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Graham1956 View Post
    Raeleen Castle arrives Thursday morning QF565 8:15am.

Suggest a "welcome" party at the airport. I'm sure that their will be press there...
    For anyone planning to be there let's not do anything to irreparably damage our case, huh...

vCash
    Yes, let’s not show our hand too early. Let’s reel things in slowly, but surely!

Proudly Western Australian; Proudly supporting Western Australian rugby

vCash
    We should burn down the airport, that will show her we’re serious...

vCash
    Some of this thread.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jargan83 View Post
    We should burn down the airport, that will show her we’re serious...

If burning down the airport is the way to go could we perhaps ask her to fly into Hutt River Province airport and then drive down to Perth. This will minimise the damage and inconvenience to other passenger. A fire there would cause an estimated $217 of improvements. (As long as the Royal Ute is moved to a place of safety first.)

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.

Douglas Adams

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greydemon View Post
    If burning down the airport is the way to go could we perhaps ask her to fly into Hutt River Province airport and then drive down to Perth. This will minimise the damage and inconvenience to other passenger. A fire there would cause an estimated $217 of improvements. (As long as the Royal Ute is moved to a place of safety first.)
    Tax dodging bludgers...

vCash
    Actions speak louder than words, so, his work will show his worth for Australia, not interviews. Anyways, I can only send my best wishes.

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    Nedlands spivs at it again, I see ...

Champion
    vCash
    Please may I ask all of you to sit tight and allow us to handle Ms Castle. I can assure you that all clubs have received her itinerary, she has welcomed the opportunity to engage with all of us. We have a group of Sea of Blue meeting her, club president's junior union, referees, State government, Minderoo and your board. I can honestly say further protests and noise will take the wind out of our sails. We have very carefully and collaboratively with RA created the broadest spectrum of our community to allow Ms Castle to see the depth of hurt, the sense of betrayal and the desire to learn what she plans to do about it.

12 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansie View Post
    Please may I ask all of you to sit tight and allow us to handle Ms Castle. I can assure you that all clubs have received her itinerary, she has welcomed the opportunity to engage with all of us. We have a group of Sea of Blue meeting her, club president's junior union, referees, State government, Minderoo and your board. I can honestly say further protests and noise will take the wind out of our sails. We have very carefully and collaboratively with RA created the broadest spectrum of our community to allow Ms Castle to see the depth of hurt, the sense of betrayal and the desire to learn what she plans to do about it.
    I understand however it needs to be made clear to her that nothing is going to change with the current Chairman there ruining the game. She won't have a clear mandate until he is gone.

'I may be a Senator but I am not stupid'

https://omny.fm/shows/the-alan-jones-breakfast-show/cameron-clyne

Link to Senate Report http://www.aph.gov.au/senate_ca

https://www.change.org/p/rugby-australia-petition-for-cameron-clyne-to-resign-as-chairman-of-the-rugby-australia-board

vCash
    And THEN burn down the airport?

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash

I was thinking of a silent vigil at the airport or HQ but if Hansie says to back off that is good enough for me. Can I safely assume that Alison is one of the Sea of Blue representatives?

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.

Douglas Adams

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fulvio sammut View Post
    Nedlands spivs at it again, I see ...
    I have not the required dress sense to be classified as a splv----bugger

Senior Player
    vCash
    We wish you all the very best of luck and hope that at the end of Ms Castle's visit, the WA Rugby Community is left with more than platitudes.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast