Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Scotland Vs Eastern Australia Wallabies

Player
    vCash
    Australian rugby is rotten from the core and this is impacting on the national team. Under the stewardship of those liars Pulver and Clyne Australian rugby is in the worst state I can remember in 40 years!

7 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    ARU and consequently the Wallabies (a team I used to be passionate about) with that bogan idiot Cheika in charge, are now undoubtedly in free fall mode. Viva la Twiggyball!

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jargan83 View Post
    Last night would have been an automatic “stay up and watch” for me 12 months ago, much like the rest of the tour but I haven’t watched a minute of it and I just don’t care. I read an article about the game this morning and that was mostly because the headline was “Wallabies suffer historically awful loss” and I even laughed at them while reading it.
    I simply could not agree more .. and I honestly never thought I would be in this state of mind about rugby... not in a million years would I have thought I'd be pleased with another loss for Eastern Rugby Australia. I feel for the Force lads in the team - that's all!

Dead Set!

6 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno.

vCash
    A great game to watch, a test side on the decline against one on the rise... Hooper ain't captain material, a few of the chases he just gave up, and as for his reaction to the try just before half time it was laughable....

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy View Post
    I simply could not agree more .. and I honestly never thought I would be in this state of mind about rugby... not in a million years would I have thought I'd be pleased with another loss for Eastern Rugby Australia. I feel for the Force lads in the team - that's all!

Dead Set!
    Are they still Force players or listed as Rebels (for the majority)?

Think I might need to update my signature.....it’s great having a Southern Hemisphere team as Scotland’s bunnies!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    CHEERLEADERS ROCK!!!

vCash
    I watched until 1/2 time. Was too tired to watch the 2nd 1/2. Benny Mc was everywhere for the most part, which was pleasing that he wasn't protecting his shoulder.

vCash
    He should have protected his shoulder

The long sobs of autumn's violins wound my heart with a monotonous languor

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy View Post

Dead Set!
    Didn't watch it live (I guess anybody who's interested already knew that) caught most of the replay, but even the delight of watching the pretenders getting spanked by a rugby minnow didn't hold my attention, turned onto the Women's RL World Cup and thoroughly enjoyed watching the Jillaroos play with skill and passion.

Yes Benny Mac was everywhere until replaced way too early by a bloke who had no impact on the game.

C'mon the

vCash
    I've mentioned to RUPA that it is a disgrace that Mafi is contracted while players like McCalman aren't

'I may be a Senator but I am not stupid'

https://omny.fm/shows/the-alan-jones-breakfast-show/cameron-clyne

Link to Senate Report http://www.aph.gov.au/senate_ca

https://www.change.org/p/rugby-australia-petition-for-cameron-clyne-to-resign-as-chairman-of-the-rugby-australia-board

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3