Page 46 of 64 FirstFirst ... 36 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 56 ... LastLast

Thread: Senate hearing - Wednesday

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SPaRTAN View Post
    No thank you, but if I ever see RugbyReg in the flesh ill be sure to give him one on behalf of all us Force fans. He is the worst moderator to grace any rugby site in existance.. to think he derives great pleasure from trolling and threatening Western Australians on his shitty site, a site so shitty u can't even click the articles on 90% of mobile devices without finding the secret special spot.. The site is an embarassment and its obvious fans have turned away in disgust, the greenandgold forum is a baron wasteland these days!
    You may have self appointed yourself and think you speak for all Force fans but I'll do my own speaking thanks. A few Johnny come lately's on this site have just about destroyed it with repetitive bullshit and it's got to the stage where you and a few others make this site bloody unbearable.

What's done is done, move on and talking shit about real rugby men like Rugby Reg is way out of line. I've followed that site for years and he was in our corner and probably got sick of all the negative dribble that comes out of your's and others mouth's.

There was a massive amount of support on GAGR from all parts of the country until a few of you turned them against us constantly hijacking threads and playing the victim card on just about every thread.

I talk to lot's of people who used to post quite regularly on here and also a lot who browse but haven't registered and everyone of them are sick and tired of the 4 or 5 people who wont move on or look to the future but instead continuously whinge and moan.

Again don't put shit like on behalf of all us Force fans because you aren't speaking for all of us.

8 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

(formerly known as Coach) Your Humble Servant Darren's Avatar
    vCash
    I could possibly run a query on the poty awards data base which might provide a reasonable indicator for font sizes?

Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    I have a plan for a design.

Val what does your supplier charge, I know I can get dye sublimated polo shirts at $21 a piece if I order 30.

I also have a bit of an idea based upon that one. I'm going to have a crack tonight and see what everybody thinks.

I'm going to try to make a poll so public opinion can decide the size of each name.

(now how the hell can I make a poll?)

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Dear Lord, if you give us back Johnny Cash, we'll give you Justin Bieber.

Apprentice
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakkies View Post
    I see the Rabble are cutting their ticket prices by 40%
    Seems they still haven't got a firm idea on where the money is going to come from. They've got a squad of 45!!! to pay.

Do they really think they'll double ticket sales by dropping the price? I can see this move being a net loss for them.

It's going to be bitter-sweet watching them inevitably go bust... Again.

vCash
    Yep and without a major sponsor which the Force and Brumbies both received over a million each a season.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    'I may be a Senator but I am not stupid'

https://omny.fm/shows/the-alan-jones-breakfast-show/cameron-clyne

Link to Senate Report http://www.aph.gov.au/senate_ca

https://www.change.org/p/rugby-australia-petition-for-cameron-clyne-to-resign-as-chairman-of-the-rugby-australia-board

vCash
    So by slashing prices by 40% the ARU is virtually paying people to turn up? Wonder what page of the very big spreadsheet that was on. And how ironic when about 2/3 of the 45-man squad has come from the Force.

Every time I think it’s not possible to hate the ARU any more than I already do, something else comes up to disabuse me of that notion.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Proudly Western Australian; Proudly supporting Western Australian rugby

vCash
    Hopefully the Reds take this up with the RA as they were prevented from signing Genia due to the salary cap

https://www.change.org/p/rugby-australia-petition-for-cameron-clyne-to-resign-as-chairman-of-the-rugby-australia-board

vCash
    The Reds will have been well compensated some other way, of that I have no doubt. Hush money was on page 243 of the spreadsheet I think.

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alison View Post
    The Reds will have been well compensated some other way, of that I have no doubt. Hush money was on page 243 of the spreadsheet I think.
    Extra Rugby Championship games as compensation perhaps?

vCash
    Swingpass the Rebels supporter on G & G's questioned whether Pulver's email had been verified to see if it occurred or published. Gee whiz.

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SPaRTAN View Post
    Rugbyreg is a complete disgrace and should never have been given any moderator or administrator duties. The rugby world could do without despicable characters such as himself. There is no gain other than his own self interest from gagging and threatening Force fans after everything they have been through, that sort of disgraceful behaviour should be condemned by his own staff and he should be disciplined/ or even castrated for his ridiculous petty crusade against the West, what a total wanker!
    You've gotten silly now, pull your head in

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisk View Post
    Extra Rugby Championship games as compensation perhaps?
    Yeah, and the rest that’s in a brown paper bag somewhere between Sydney and Brisbane.

Rookie
    vCash
    Some Melbourne GAGR people at a meet and greet with our Dave...

https://twitter.com/DaveWessels/stat...76448592240640

I love the way Ali from Perth winds them up in the comments too

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Darren View Post
    I could possibly run a query on the poty awards data base which might provide a reasonable indicator for font sizes?
    That'll work, then I can size the text and fit it into the silhouette of the Perth skyline. Thoughts?

C'mon the

Senior Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakkies View Post
    I see the Rabble are cutting their ticket prices by 40%
    I think the 40% discount applies only to the lowest level of membership, the Blue level, which is general admission (equivalent to the former Force Blue Crew).

The Melbourne Rebels announced the discounted general admission prices when they launched their 2018 membership campaign in late October.

The ACT Brumbies cut their upper tier membership prices for 2018 by around 10% of the 2017 prices.

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    You may have self appointed yourself and think you speak for all Force fans but I'll do my own speaking thanks. A few Johnny come lately's on this site have just about destroyed it with repetitive bullshit and it's got to the stage where you and a few others make this site bloody unbearable.

What's done is done, move on and talking shit about real rugby men like Rugby Reg is way out of line. I've followed that site for years and he was in our corner and probably got sick of all the negative dribble that comes out of your's and others mouth's.

There was a massive amount of support on GAGR from all parts of the country until a few of you turned them against us constantly hijacking threads and playing the victim card on just about every thread.

I talk to lot's of people who used to post quite regularly on here and also a lot who browse but haven't registered and everyone of them are sick and tired of the 4 or 5 people who wont move on or look to the future but instead continuously whinge and moan.

Again don't put shit like on behalf of all us Force fans because you aren't speaking for all of us.
    Well said Westie

Page 46 of 64 FirstFirst ... 36 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 56 ... LastLast