Page 47 of 64 FirstFirst ... 37 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 57 ... LastLast

Thread: Senate hearing - Wednesday

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FingerTips View Post
    I think the 40% discount applies only to the lowest level of membership, the Blue level, which is general admission (equivalent to the former Force Blue Crew).

The Melbourne Rebels announced the discounted general admission prices when they launched their 2018 membership campaign in late October.

The ACT Brumbies cut their upper tier membership prices for 2018 by around 10% of the 2017 prices.
    It's the General Admission tickets and lower level memberships that the Rabble are slashing by 40% http://www.rugby.com.au/news/2017/11...strategic-plan

The Brumbies costs were far too high anyway given that a lot of the seating for season ticket holders is uncovered and the previous CEO reallocated silver season ticket holder seats which led to fans not getting value for what they are paying for.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    'I may be a Senator but I am not stupid'

https://omny.fm/shows/the-alan-jones-breakfast-show/cameron-clyne

Link to Senate Report http://www.aph.gov.au/senate_ca

https://www.change.org/p/rugby-australia-petition-for-cameron-clyne-to-resign-as-chairman-of-the-rugby-australia-board

Apprentice
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sandgroperrugby View Post
    I would love to see a membership package for next year. With the bulk of the money going to the WA juniors women’s and men’s teams. This membership would entitle you to first dibs on new memberships or some other enticement within the new IPRC comp. There are some passionate supporters around that could generate a bit of money given the right avenue. It would also be grand to publish that the New Force have X number of members waiting for the games to start a year later over what the Rebels membership number is this year with games.

love this idea.
    Perhaps even registering our previous NIB seat positions so we can get them back for the new comp, i registered on day dot so had awesome seats at subi and then took 4 years to get seats we loved at NIB, sow we will be back to square one.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    I would love to see a membership package for next year. With the bulk of the money going to the WA juniors women’s and men’s teams. This membership would entitle you to first dibs on new memberships or some other enticement within the new IPRC comp. There are some passionate supporters around that could generate a bit of money given the right avenue. It would also be grand to publish that the New Force have X number of members waiting for the games to start a year later over what the Rebels membership number is this year with games.
    What if, as part of that, members are required to nominate a local club for 2018 (or failing that have the closest club nominated for them) and they get some drink or food vouchers to cash in at the club during a game day, or even some cheap merch? I wouldn't expect the clubs to shoulder the whole burden of that obviously but I'm sure something reasonably economical could be figured out?

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beige View Post
    What if, as part of that, members are required to nominate a local club for 2018 (or failing that have the closest club nominated for them) and they get some drink or food vouchers to cash in at the club during a game day, or even some cheap merch? I wouldn't expect the clubs to shoulder the whole burden of that obviously but I'm sure something reasonably economical could be figured out?
    Surely the cost of the bar voucher could be included in the membership and the funds go direct to the club.

If the punter chooses not to have a drink, then the club gets money for jam.

C'mon the

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    Surely the cost of the bar voucher could be included in the membership and the funds go direct to the club.

If the punter chooses not to have a drink, then the club gets money for jam.
    The drink voucher should also cover tea, coffee, soft drinks, etc.

Big prize draws are a good fund raiser too. That's what the Munster Supporters Club do as the money raised goes to the Munster Academy. Prizes include cash, tickets along with travel to away matches (a trip to SA was one of their prizes this year), jerseys, etc.

https://www.change.org/p/rugby-australia-petition-for-cameron-clyne-to-resign-as-chairman-of-the-rugby-australia-board

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beige View Post
    Good ideas guys.

A few years ago when the WARL decided to re-brand their attempt to re-enter the NRL as the West Coast Pirates they ran a free membership to update potential members but they also had a paid membership option (which I took up) which included a West Coast Pirates branded football, a West Coast Pirates cap, a bumper sticker and I think an opportunity to buy tickets to NRL games here in Perth was also in both of the packs (I doubt the necessity of the latter if any Super Rugby games were to be played here because f**k those guys).

Maybe something along those lines for anyone who wants to sign up as a paid member of RugbyWA.

If not come down to Pally, we have supporter options (I'm pretty sure) and a great atmosphere and I promise Fulvio doesn't bite

vCash
    I really do hope that a few days before christmas the senate announces that they are filing contempt charges against Pulver and Clyne.

Imagine going into your Christmas break knowing that the senate have pressed charges, would ruin the new year before it even began. Hopefully it happens because Clyne and Pulver well and truely ruined my 2017. Call it vindictiveness but I want those two on a stake! Hopefully Linda Reynolds does too

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jargan83 View Post
    I promise Fulvio doesn't bite
    Hmm.still not convinced..

vCash
    Anyone viewed the new documents released today on APH site - they seem to be ARU & Rebels financials.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by valzc View Post
    Anyone viewed the new documents released today on APH site - they seem to be ARU & Rebels financials.
    good spotting there valzc

The truth may set you free, but only evidence convicts

vCash
    From ASIC

vCash
    wish they had the 2015 June statements oh and 2016 and 2017!!

The truth may set you free, but only evidence convicts

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lou View Post
    good spotting there valzc
    All 337 pages of them?

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SPaRTAN View Post
    Booohoo... i never suggested hitting anyone until it was suggested "I give myself an uppercut" How many tears did you shed getting that one out of your system?
    You obviously missed so do us all a favour and keep trying till you land one. Not sure what you mean about the tears bullshit comment.

There's young kid's, schoolboy's, schoolgirls, colts, men and women's club rugby about to crank up in a few months time so you can carry on all you want but the real deal rugby people are gearing up for it and don't have time to sit round tapping away on a keyboard all day feeling sorry for themselves and moaning about shit that was beyond our control when there's work to be done.

How bout you contact your closest local club and offer your services to do whatever is required and expend some of your pent up frustrations on some worthwhile cause's instead of letting shit that was uncontrollable eat you away.

I guarantee you don't and come up with some excuse.

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lou View Post
    wish they had the 2015 June statements oh and 2016 and 2017!!
    Pages 324 and 336 make interesting reading. On page 336 there was a balance of a unsecured interest free loan in December 2014 of $8,750,000 and provided services to the ARU of $5.9 million. I say that's where the $13 million that was written off came from.

As for the other dates maybe they are digging in to them.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Page 47 of 64 FirstFirst ... 37 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 57 ... LastLast