Page 18 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 ... LastLast

Thread: The future of WA rugby

Champion
    vCash
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...74785505884132

#Repost @tatafu267 (@get_repost). Tatafu Polota-Nau
    ・・・
    Before the year is out, i want to say a personal thank you to the whole rugby community of Western Australia. I know you all have suffered with the axing of the franchise, and the result was not ideal, however i do believe that with the help of Andrew Forrest and @matthodgson678, i do believe there will be some reward in regards to getting rugby back in the West where it definitely belongs

Thank you for accepting me into your community and allowing me to transition seamlessly from the east and allowing me to represent you all throughout this season. It truly was a privilege to wear the Black Swan, play at Force Field, and experience such a passionate and loyal crowd! There were definitely some close encounters with opposing teams, and some that weren't ideal. However, it never deterred the fact of how passionate you all were showing up and cheering right throughout the whole match! That to me definitely shows why it was so easy to lace up the boots and get out there in front of you all. A sight we are definitely missing in Australian Rugby in general.
    For now, i will begin a new chapter with Leicester Tigers, and hope to take this momentum that ignited me back to form over there, but will keep an eye out in the progress of the #IPRC in hope you all get rewarded with some form of great rugby back to the community. All the best and a Merry Christmas to you all!

Nice post on RugbyWA Juniors Facebook from Tatafu.

13 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Champion
    vCash
    It is a pity we don't get a second season from the great TPN. It would have been cool to see the TPN afro wig take off with the kids like the badgers tape around the golden perm wig.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Player
    vCash
    It was an absolute travesty that RA failed to keep TPN both as a role model and player in Australian Rugby . What an ambassador for the Force and Rugby in general . Men like TPN are essential in the system ! TPN give those POMS hell !!
    So much gratitude and thanks must go to all those on the inside .. fighting what appears to be a petulant uncooperative and obstructionalist RA . When can we sign up for the Force resurgence ! I still have strong feelings that the current RA board must be overhauled so that come 2020 we are at least on a sloping playing field and not at the bottom of a cliff

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalahard View Post
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...74785505884132

#Repost @tatafu267 (@get_repost). Tatafu Polota-Nau
    ・・・
    Before the year is out, i want to say a personal thank you to the whole rugby community of Western Australia. I know you all have suffered with the axing of the franchise, and the result was not ideal, however i do believe that with the help of Andrew Forrest and @matthodgson678, i do believe there will be some reward in regards to getting rugby back in the West where it definitely belongs

Thank you for accepting me into your community and allowing me to transition seamlessly from the east and allowing me to represent you all throughout this season. It truly was a privilege to wear the Black Swan, play at Force Field, and experience such a passionate and loyal crowd! There were definitely some close encounters with opposing teams, and some that weren't ideal. However, it never deterred the fact of how passionate you all were showing up and cheering right throughout the whole match! That to me definitely shows why it was so easy to lace up the boots and get out there in front of you all. A sight we are definitely missing in Australian Rugby in general.
    For now, i will begin a new chapter with Leicester Tigers, and hope to take this momentum that ignited me back to form over there, but will keep an eye out in the progress of the #IPRC in hope you all get rewarded with some form of great rugby back to the community. All the best and a Merry Christmas to you all!

Nice post on RugbyWA Juniors Facebook from Tatafu.
    It was great having Taf with us (if only for a short time). Rugby needs more people with his commitment and passion for the game and the local communities that make rugby what it is meant to be - I hope we see him back here soon.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Was he the coolest dude who ever played for us?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Roddy View Post
    The Force Awakens !!!
    Indeed!

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    If you are watching the Munster v Leicester match, he hasn't been selected.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    'I may be a Senator but I am not stupid'

https://omny.fm/shows/the-alan-jones-breakfast-show/cameron-clyne

Link to Senate Report http://www.aph.gov.au/senate_ca

https://www.change.org/p/rugby-australia-petition-for-cameron-clyne-to-resign-as-chairman-of-the-rugby-australia-board

vCash
    how good is that makes you feel all the work that people have done to keep our great club alive will be rewarded .Australia.s number 1 rake lost to Aussie rugby good to see RA s plan is working

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Champion Contributor sandgroperrugby's Avatar
    vCash
    That person is all class. Look kids someone you should aspire to be like. Oh snap he doesn’t play in Australia anymore. Why’s that well we need to sh ink to greatness apparently.

Generally speaking you aren’t learning much if your lips are moving!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sandgroperrugby View Post
    That person is all class. Look kids someone you should aspire to be like. Oh snap he doesn’t play in Australia anymore. Why’s that well we need to sh ink to greatness apparently.
    The sport has been ruined by Eales/ Clyne and co.

I hope they rename the John Eales medal, after his disgraceful performance on the board I hope it is renamed for the good of Rugby in this country.. what a disgrace to our sport, "Nobody" is a perfect nickname for the guy.

Champion Contributor sandgroperrugby's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SPaRTAN View Post
    I notice Rugbyreg hasnt updated his shitty site with any new news despite having nothing but the Brad Thorn/ cooper article still sitting there 1 week later with no rugby updates beyond last weeks news.

He really runs the shittiest rugby site in this country!

Renane yourself to easternstaterugby you fool!
    Yeah apart from some poster on there that are one eyed and hey we are not immune to that either I dont mind that site. Especially as it provides a different view point from mine/ours.

Generally speaking you aren’t learning much if your lips are moving!!!

vCash
    Its a good site. With some good insights.

I left due to the complacency toward losing a 5th Aussie team. I was #strongerasfive and still would be just with a complete overhaul of admin. I felt I as a Force fan/member and Western Australian was only ever gonna be the step child.

The articles need to be wriiten by someone and if no ones writing em G&G cant post em

vCash
    I think the Western Force name is fine for the NRC. But I would like to see the words "Perth" or "Western Australia" or even "Perth, Western Australia" included on the Western Force's team logo when we play in the IPRC. If we can include "Road Safety," then we can include a geographical marker for the foreign markets.

Japan and the Pacific Islands for Aussie Super 9's!

Let's have one of these in WA! Click this link: Saitama Super Arena - New Perth Stadium?

vCash
    G&G's daily news finished over a week ago for the year.

'I may be a Senator but I am not stupid'

https://omny.fm/shows/the-alan-jones-breakfast-show/cameron-clyne

Link to Senate Report http://www.aph.gov.au/senate_ca

https://www.change.org/p/rugby-australia-petition-for-cameron-clyne-to-resign-as-chairman-of-the-rugby-australia-board

Senior Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SPaRTAN View Post
    I notice Rugbyreg hasnt updated his shitty site with any new news despite having nothing but the Brad Thorn/ cooper article still sitting there 1 week later with no rugby updates beyond last weeks news.

He really runs the shittiest rugby site in this country!

Renane yourself to easternstaterugby you fool!
    Cool your jets. Reg is fair enough bloke. He does not run that site and, and besides, it's the rugby off-season.

All the feature articles there on G&GR (and just about all articles, full stop) are written by amateur bloggers. In other words, average punters who follow rugby ... just like the posters here. In fact, a few people from TWF have put material up there.

For articles about WA rugby to appear on that site, someone has to write them. They can't be expletive-laden rants either, but need to be legitimate articles.

How many Qld Country articles have you had published this season? It's bit rich to be expecting someone from Brisbane to be covering Rugby in WA.

So, if you aren't producing these items yourself then STFU -- and stop whining about others from other states.

8 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Page 18 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 ... LastLast