Thread: For the Love of Rugby ...NSW Rugby

Champion
    vCash

For the Love of Rugby ...NSW Rugby

They need the Love!

Share FACEBOOK video to your club/ zone page https://www.facebook.com/NSWRugby/vi...38431312896480

YOUTUBE video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWMEYyyhIB8

Download VIDEO click here: https://we.tl/d8MgWokbu9

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Champion
    vCash
    Again, who gives a shit about the Waratahs over here? No one. Stop spamming shit for the sake of spamming shit.

vCash
    OK, I thought Kala went off a bit half cocked in the thread about whoever the Canberra Vikings was with (you guessed it) a link.

THis one is just pointless rugby bullshit which, certainly, is offensive to any WA rugby supporter.

THe Tahs and Sydney rugby dysfunction is, in general, the root cause of everything that is wrong with Australian Rugby, why the hell would anybody who is a member of this site want to read, much less like, anything from that cesspit.

On a side note, I'm noticing the entire membership of TWF becoming more militant......I like it!

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    C'mon the

vCash

Cool

TWAT & co don't

vCash
    Has any member of any forum anywhere come up with as many irrelevant "non-posts"? I'm all for freedom of speech but you are actually supposed to have something to say.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

Apprentice
    vCash
    at the risk of getting abused myself, I note there has been a bit of anger today about posts to do with the Waratahs (in this Waratahs sub forum) and the vikings (in the NRC sub forum).

I actually found the vikings interview interesting and was interested to hear in the interview on his thoughts on how good the Spirit are this year. This waratahs stuff not so much, infact it is quite shit "for the love of the game... get your mates in ERU to axe 25% of your competition"

However, is the intent of these sub forum (ie the one called warratahs) to discuss the other clubs/competitions and share information about them, or shoot down people that dare to post info in them? If there is no need for discussion of the other states (either good or preferably bad) in a sub forum titled as such and dedicated to them perhaps the admins should remove the sub forums that do not relate to the Western force and the spirit, but don't shoot down the person posting something in a thread on a sub forum that is related to it, just ask admin to remove the sub forum?

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!