Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Super Rugby memberships

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash
    Even a TWF Poll is not true reflection of 12,000+ supporters that went to the game, it is a reflection of deeply passionate supporters who are still hurting from a poor decision and the question is flawed as I indicated. Even if every TWF member that had ever joined voted, it would still be a minority.

A bit a like a referendum question, if you don't word it correctly you wont get a true indication. Some would say the match should not happen, but I'm sure plenty of them would still go and see their beloved Force.

I'm baking as I type, I have the recipe down pat now

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    [QUOTE=The InnFORCEr;451789]
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalahard View Post

We'll see about that, I think actions will be stronger than words when the day comes. Not turning would give the impression we don't really care for rugby in WA our beloved Force. Only time will tell. Of the say 12,000+ that turned up at the last home game against the Tahs, I don't think comments of a handful of posters on TWF and a few more on Facebook would represent the options of a majority of that crowd. Just my opinion.

How do you explain to your young kids who want to go and see their hero's and keep their own future dreams alive that cant go??
    Fine, but just a thought for consideration. The Force are supposedly pursuing the IPRC. That involves a number of other countries, all of whom will be expected to do some pretty hard yards to rapidly bootstrap their way into professional rugby. It is going to be difficult, and it is going to take some pretty big investments as well. But the people who have initiated it, who are expecting all this commitment, seem to have suddenly come to terms with their previous opposition; collegially playing matches, visiting their games, even being discussed as likely participants in future expansion plans. So what should you think...are they serious and you can rely on them, or are they just using you as the rebound guy to make their previous partner jealous and they'll ditch you in a heartbeat?

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Champion
    vCash
    Just had a look at the Reds game. Such a sad looking tiny crowd, seriously awful..

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    I bet the official crowd will be about 11,001

vCash
    so sad the game we love is dead thanks to the people that only look at the $$$$$$$$$$$

vCash
    Has super rugby started? Thanks to either the FUARU, FURA or the FUERU we wouldn’t know in WA!
    Thanks for F all for the last 12 years!
    By the way I read that Chieka is resigning. Then I read the rest. “If Australia don’t win the RWC”. I suppose about now is the right time to get your CV out there. Win loss ratio will only get worse though!

Last edited by SNOB; 03-03-18 at 06:18.
    May the FORCE be with you!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SNOB View Post
    Has super rugby started? Thanks to either the FUARU, FURA or the FUERU we wouldn’t know in WA!
    Thanks for F all for the last 12 years!
    By the way I read that Chieka is resigning. Then I read the rest. “If Australia don’t win the WRC”. I suppose about now is the right time to get your CV out there. Win loss ratio will only get worse though!
    Heard on the radio Chieka will resign if Australia doesnt win the world cup... surely it wouldn't be his choice.

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by travelling_gerry View Post
    I bet the official crowd will be about 11,001
    11034!! Certainly did not look they many!!

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Rugby has killed the game from within not the threat of other sports which is a cop out.

Five years ago the Reds had more season ticket holders than the Broncos. People stopped buying them to send a message to the QRU in regards to how bad the joint is run. The Tahs averaged 27,000 when Link was coach and they weren't playing attractive Rugby. The Wallabies were selling out most venues. Now they can't sell out 27,000 seaters.

Quote Originally Posted by Leo86 View Post
    Heard on the radio Chieka will resign if Australia doesnt win the world cup... surely it wouldn't be his choice.
    The Wallabies have got a pretty good RWC draw. Raelene has said she will decide on his successor not Cheika.

'I may be a Senator but I am not stupid'

https://omny.fm/shows/the-alan-jones-breakfast-show/cameron-clyne

Link to Senate Report http://www.aph.gov.au/senate_ca

https://www.change.org/p/rugby-australia-petition-for-cameron-clyne-to-resign-as-chairman-of-the-rugby-australia-board

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakkies View Post
    The Wallabies have got a pretty good RWC draw. Raelene has said she will decide on his successor not Cheika.
    So you mean they have a 50-50 chance of making it out of the semis?

C'mon the

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakkies View Post
    Rugby has killed the game from within not the threat of other sports which is a cop out.

Five years ago the Reds had more season ticket holders than the Broncos. People stopped buying them to send a message to the QRU in regards to how bad the joint is run. The Tahs averaged 27,000 when Link was coach and they weren't playing attractive Rugby. The Wallabies were selling out most venues. Now they can't sell out 27,000 seaters.

Reds had the best attendance last year, AVG of 15,000 over all

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    So you mean they have a 50-50 chance of making it out of the semis?
    Baring upsets Australia won't play the ABs till the Final

'I may be a Senator but I am not stupid'

https://omny.fm/shows/the-alan-jones-breakfast-show/cameron-clyne

Link to Senate Report http://www.aph.gov.au/senate_ca

https://www.change.org/p/rugby-australia-petition-for-cameron-clyne-to-resign-as-chairman-of-the-rugby-australia-board

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2