Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: KURTLEY BEALE HOPING FORCE FANS DON’T JEER WALLABIES AS SUPER RUGBY SAGA TURNS UGLY

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sittingbison View Post
    Tina you wouldn't be ok, there would be so many people queued up to buy you a beer you would make it back to the hotel

Haha! Will wait to see how much my clutch is going to cost me & then I'll decide

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
    Wallaby jumpers are egg yolk colour. Suggest you don't come over. Do the right thing and boycott the game.
    Thanks for the heads up, you seem like a really sweet & concerned person.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShtinaTina View Post
    Thanks for the heads up, you seem like a really sweet & concerned person.
    Maybe so. But I doubt he will be allowed to go to the game once his Mum notices that he's been trolling the web on her computer.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    Jeez, I'm in two minds about that.

1) Hansie and his mates can all afford a ticket, It'd be awesome to see them snub the hospitality of Satan Clone and Willy Puller in favour of sitting with the real rugby people.

but

2) a photo of Clone's face when the entire RugbyWA board, Twiggy and every hanger on they can muster walks in wearing Force Blue would be priceless.

I got the invite from ARU to swan around with some ARU folks ( don't know whom) at the match a few weeks ago. Normally I make decisions pretty quickly, this time I agonised and thought long and hard. Then I figured, I shall wear Force Blue into whatever box they have booked and if I get the chance to talk to Pulver or anyone on the board I will. They know exactly where I stand and they have taken the risk inviting me and I think they need to enjoy their time with me!!!! I am searching Thesaurus for every word similar to Loyalty, Honesty, Respect, Transparency, Collaboration, Team work, unity, community and integrity. So, I think a wee bit of education will be called for.

6 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Perth Girl View Post
    I hope non of the Rugby WA board will be sitting in the same box as anyone from the ARU!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansie View Post
    I got the invite from ARU to swan around with some ARU folks ( don't know whom) at the match a few weeks ago. Normally I make decisions pretty quickly, this time I agonised and thought long and hard. Then I figured, I shall wear Force Blue into whatever box they have booked and if I get the chance to talk to Pulver or anyone on the board I will. They know exactly where I stand and they have taken the risk inviting me and I think they need to enjoy their time with me!!!! I am searching Thesaurus for every word similar to Loyalty, Honesty, Respect, Transparency, Collaboration, Team work, unity, community and integrity. So, I think a wee bit of education will be called for.
    Shouldn't you be looking for antonyms?

C'mon the

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansie View Post
    Compile them all into a spreadsheet and pass out copies?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    Compile them all into a spreadsheet and pass out copies?
    A BIG spreadsheet....tell 'em about it but don't hand out copies

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    The long sobs of autumn's violins wound my heart with a monotonous languor

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    Maybe so. But I doubt he will be allowed to go to the game once his Mum notices that he's been trolling the web on her computer.
    Theres no way I'll put another cent in the aru's coffers. I haven't watched any tests this year involving the aru's team.

If the weather's fine I am tempted to join the protest group outside nib and verbally abuse anyone in a gold jersey or any aru official I recognize.

If the nsw supreme court rules in our favour tomorrow the aru board members will resign and won't come to perth; perfect outcome; no need for protest or eggs to be thrown.

How did you know I use my mum's computer, that's amazing.

Last edited by Darkness; 04-09-17 at 10:31.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness View Post

How did you know I use my mum's computer, that's amazing.
    Snap!! Who trolled the troll?

vCash
    They usually live in their mums basement

The long sobs of autumn's violins wound my heart with a monotonous languor

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3