Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Injunction / Appeal hearing - Rugby vs ARU! 23.08.2017

vCash
    http://www.perthnow.com.au/sport/rug...15a00285054391

So finally Bill speaks. And the key outcome is come to Perth, wear Blue, give us your money and then we'll piss off back East laughing.

Anyone who thinks wearing Blue to the Perth game is going to embarrass the ARU is deluded. They are treating us like imbeciles and taking our money. Anyone who is a true Force fan and goes to this game is further justifying their decision. And don't tell me supporting force boys is the reason we should go ... they are going to bolt no matter what.

Only lawyers solve us now and then the ARU will actively work tirelessly to tidy up the loose ends and pick us off when they can.

The end is coming with this board no matter what. Unless there is a new management structure at the ARU there is no way WA or any other state other than NSW/QLD is going to have any chance.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Get me inside a boardroom and I'll get any decision I want

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    As Packer said, only one Alan Bond appears in your lifetime, and you make the most out of him while you can.

The ARU just kicked their Alan Bond out the door.

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sack & crac View Post
    http://www.perthnow.com.au/sport/rug...15a00285054391

So finally Bill speaks. And the key outcome is come to Perth, wear Blue, give us your money and then we'll piss off back East laughing.

Anyone who thinks wearing Blue to the Perth game is going to embarrass the ARU is deluded. They are treating us like imbeciles and taking our money. Anyone who is a true Force fan and goes to this game is further justifying their decision. And don't tell me supporting force boys is the reason we should go ... they are going to bolt no matter what.

Only lawyers solve us now and then the ARU will actively work tirelessly to tidy up the loose ends and pick us off when they can.

The end is coming with this board no matter what. Unless there is a new management structure at the ARU there is no way WA or any other state other than NSW/QLD is going to have any chance.
    I will be there in Blue and will support Rugby the sport that I love. We only get 1 international game a year and I am not prepared to miss it just because I am pissed off with the ARU!

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    I don't give a fuck for the international game now. There is zero engagement with the stakeholders (us), selections are stupid, coach an embarrassment, paying Genia Pocock Beale etc a farce.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    The long sobs of autumn's violins wound my heart with a monotonous languor

vCash
    I know many on here will disagree with me (and apparently Bison) but I have absolutely no interest in watching the Wobblies now. I don't even know whether that will change with the forced reversal of the decision should justice Hammershlag do the right thing.

I consider that FOrce players who are tied in with that festering sore are now only doing so for the good of their careers and the unholy sums of money you can apparently earn with absolutely no KPIs (as seen by Genia gettign selected to play in Dunedin, Phipps having a game at all, Pocock being on the best paid holiday in the history of work......)

I won't be in the stands but will probably make the trip to protest.

C'mon the

vCash
    You're both not alone. I haven't watched one second of the rugby championship and I don't intend to watch any wallabies games anytime soon

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    Just read in the West online that one of the reasons the ARU are giving for rejecting Forrest's offer is that it came too late, they have commitments to SANZAR etc.

Who protracted matters after deciding on the cull, by invoking the Arbitration proceedings after legal action was commenced against them, and all the while engaging in duplicitous and secretive negotiations with VRU and the Rebels' puppet master owner?

"Oh, its too late now. Sorry about that. We might have changed things if you had sued us earlier."

Hypocrites, charlatans, rent seekers, and obfuscators the lot of them.

8 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Rookie
    vCash
    I would prefer it now if the Force told the ARU to stick it where the sun don't shine and join the Cheetahs and Kings in a northern hemisphere comp. If Mr Forrester is fair dingkum about supporting the Force he could buy the best Wallabies-not many, because we don,t need them but just enough to fuck the eastern states national team to force them to include Force players when they are picking it It would be a win win for the force in my opinion. We wouldn't be restricted by the ARU super rugby rules and our young players still have a path to play for Australia

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ranga View Post
    Ihe could buy the best Wallabies-not many, because we don,t need them
    So Adam Coleman, Dane Haylett-Petty, Curtis Rona Tatafu Polota-nau and daylight?

C'mon the

vCash
    Well unfortunately I've already bought my tickets so I will go in Blue and cheer on the Boks.
    I will never watch another match in Australia and the FUARU will never see another cent from me. An I will support any team playing theWobblies!

May the FORCE be with you!

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fulvio sammut View Post
    Just read in the West online that one of the reasons the ARU are giving for rejecting Forrest's offer is that it came too late, they have commitments to SANZAR etc.

Who protracted matters after deciding on the cull, by invoking the Arbitration proceedings after legal action was commenced against them, and all the while engaging in duplicitous and secretive negotiations with VRU and the Rebels' puppet master owner?

"Oh, its too late now. Sorry about that. We might have changed things if you had sued us earlier."

Hypocrites, charlatans, rent seekers, and obfuscators the lot of them.
    They're like an emu Fulv, making shit up on the run...

"Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

Apprentice
    vCash
    I dont think going to the game and wearing blue is enough. I dont want any of my cash going to those corrupt bastards and the Wallabies are tarred with the same brush in my eyes. The priority is the force. If they cut tbe force there wont be any int games played in perth because its not a key market for those twats. Having no one turn up would be best but understand sa supporters will be keen esp given recent
    performances

vCash
    WF law team should ask some questions over in SA like when did they know? When did the Cheetahs and Kings start the process of switching competitions? Im certain there has been a lot of longterm planning involved which might shed more insight into when the ARU knew and what their true intentions were when a Alliance agreement was proposed.

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Nah, decisions like two Southern hemisphere Boer teams joining a northern Celtic competition, 12 hours travel, take less time to organise than a Traven flying from North of the wall to Dragonstone, or Brienne riding from Windows to Kind Landing.

Easy Peasy, nothing to it

The long sobs of autumn's violins wound my heart with a monotonous languor

Champion
    vCash
    My reasons for encouraging everyone to wear blue are as follows;

1. The boys on the field - our Wallabies - support us saying as much as they can without losing their jobs. Our beef is not with them. They are happy for us to wear Blue as long as we come to watch them play.
    2. An empty stadium, or stadium filled with green can easily be passed off by the ARU as " huge expat community" "bad weather" "AFL finals" yah de yah - BUT a Stadium filled with Blue? - How do you explain that to the world Mr. Pulver???

10 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast