Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: How's it going to play out

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fulvio sammut View Post
    Westie, remember one thing, old son.

Your name could be up there too.

All it takes is ticker, ability and hard work.
    Westie would rather take pot shots from the sideline

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    don't we all?

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StimpsonJCat View Post
    Westie would rather take pot shots from the sideline
    Hey Pussycat of course I'd rather take pot and scull shots from the sidelines, who wouldn't.

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    Westie, stop posting at 5.30 in the morning and go back to bed.

No amount of tossing, turning and worrying on your part is going to alter today's result.

Me? I'm heading off to the gym again to hone my finely tuned body in readiness.

vCash
    Fulvio, have you ever posted under the pseudonym Action Hardcore?

C'mon the

Champion
    vCash
    Fulvio - Action Hmmm Oxymoron I think.

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fulvio sammut View Post
    Westie, stop posting at 5.30 in the morning and go back to bed.

No amount of tossing, turning and worrying on your part is going to alter today's result.

Me? I'm heading off to the gym again to hone my finely tuned body in readiness.
    I've actually been up at Bennett Park setting the fields's up from 6 am because I'm still on a good behaviour probation period and then back home so the wife can drop me back off so I can get really pissed and stoned this arvo.

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansie View Post
    Fulvio - Action Hmmm Oxymoron I think.
    Well, there's certainly a moron in there somewhere

C'mon the

vCash
    Well it didn't quite work out the way Westie predicted, but almost.

I surrendered my opportunity to play premier grade in my declining years, despite the rest of the team begging me to play, as a result of an impassioned plea by Mees Erasmus' mother to let him run on. I've always been a soft touch for a woman's tears.

Anyway the front row battle between Wests and Pally was fairly even , with neither side exerting dominance, but Pally's scrum was slightly, only slightly, more powerful in the scrums that counted, especially in the second half..

Pally dominated the lineouts, Wests had the better conversion rate of kicks at goal into points, and Pally's defence was superb, as was Wests.

The referee had carefully studied the book of bullshit penalties, and gave them all to Wests, which kept them in the game.

One such penalty allowed Wests to score in the last 2 minutes of the game, and the conversion put them 2 points in front.

The West's crowd, all fifty of them, went ballistic, and then celebrated their supposed win with raucous cheering, jeering at the Pally supporters and out of tune singing, only to discover that the Ref hadn't finished wreaking havoc and breaking hearts just yet, and he awarded Pally a penalty right in front and twenty meters out. Pally converted and celebrated the win by raucous cheering, jeering at the West's supporters and singing out of tune.

And that was my big day out. Westie bought me a lot of beers. Pally won reserves and thirds, Pally won colts (bye), Women's, and fourths (forfeit) and I didn't have to water the garden. Most satisfactory.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Not happy with that ref Fulvio? Anyone from the local Association you'd have preferred?

vCash
    I'm sure that, over time, his penalties, like the biblical rain, will fall equally on the just and the unjust.

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecky View Post
    Not happy with that ref Fulvio? Anyone from the local Association you'd have preferred?
    Why dont you ref pallys next game Ecky and Fulvio can critique you?

I am really a Palmyra troll.

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
    I'm jumping from Neddies to Wests straight away. Sounds like utopia; where do I sign?

So how's it work, sign up as a Wests supporter and receive a free chook and lamborghini? That's even more than a certain club was offering other clubs colts. How could anyone resist?

Fulvio, do you know for sure that Westie is Carl Greenwood?
    Yesterday was a debacle, went to my new favourite club Wests and was most disappointed.

There was no free stuff, no Lamborghinis, no chooks other than that bird in the beer tent; she refused me entry when I told her Westie told me that I could help myself. The old guy on the merchandise stand wanted to charge for shirts and caps and to "cap" it off Wests seemed to get pumped in every grade.

I asked to speak to carl greenwood as I thought he could sort things out and when I called him Westie he gave me the filthiest look and stormed off. No wonder there weren't many Wests supporters there if thats the way they're treated. Need to have pretty thick skin to be a Wests supporter it seems.

Biggest dummy pass I've ever been sold, thanks for nothing Westie. Went back to the foreshore only to find that neddies was smacked by joondalup- WTF! The world's going mad.

Fulvio, can you pm me, like to know what the deal is for pally supporters, what do you get for nothing? I might convert. Am prepared to travel south of the river but not too far south.

Last edited by Darkness; 30-07-17 at 10:40.

vCash
    subterfuge

noun
    deceit used in order to achieve one's goal.

"he had to use subterfuge and bluff on many occasions"

synonyms: trickery, intrigue, deviousness, evasion, deceit, deception, dishonesty, cheating, duplicity, guile, cunning, craft, craftiness, slyness, chicanery, bluff, pretence, fraud, fraudulence, sophistry, sharp practice;

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

Rookie
    vCash
    So after yesterday how are things balanced. Soaks at Paly need a point.
    Cott at Kala need a BP win and Soaks to take nothing home from the home of the big screen. Think they are the permutations in Prems..

Reserve grade seems similar with the last round throwing up some surprises. UWA going down at the roo dogs has thrown the last place wide open
    Neddie's should win v wanaroo to take third, joondalup v wests will be tough but wests should have enough to end the brothers season. Soaks need a point at Paly and Cott a bonus point win with Soaks taking nothing to make it.
    Not sure how they are in the reckoning as they where a shambles. What a final round we have

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast