Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How the Super Rugby teams are shaping up for 2017

Champion Contributor sandgroperrugby's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    Have another look. 😨
    Should have known better then to get one over you

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Generally speaking you aren’t learning much if your lips are moving!!!

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
    I agree, there is nothing to get too excited about.

Talk about grasping at straws.

Reminds of the mob in Life of Brian who convinced themselves that Brian was the Messiah and wouldn't be told otherwise.

Your ignorance of all things rugby never ceases to amaze me.

By march you lot will be feeling like the Clinton supporters are today. Trumpy - what a legend.
    You know - every now and then - I read your posts on go wow - this guy is on to something, and then I read this pile of excrement you have for us tonight and nothing has changed. You are as always full of bile and hatred.

I keep hearing that you are a leader of a Perth Rugby Club - maybe that is bullshit. I think that you are a sad individual that has some bitter and twisted hatred for all things RugbyWA.

A good Administrator can see a problem - and offer an idea or a solution to fix that.

You are a Brett Papworth wanna be - A dickhead with an agenda that only cares for his own club and nothing else. The difference between you and Papworth is that he was once a Wallaby and you are still a nobody. He had a radio show and you type snide comments on a Internet Forum then ring your 3 friends and ask them if they had seen what you have typed yet?

Do you really care about the game of Rugby Mr. Darkness - or is it just all about you?

I dare you to offer an alternative to something that is being done wrong.

What happened to you Mr. Darkness - Did Peter O'Meara steal your favorite parking spot at the Nedlands Clubhouse?

5 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Exile
    Sydney

"Pain heels. Chicks dig scars and Glory lasts forever." Shane Falco

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Exile View Post
    You know - every now and then - I read your posts on go wow - this guy is on to something, and then I read this pile of excrement you have for us tonight and nothing has changed. You are as always full of bile and hatred.

I keep hearing that you are a leader of a Perth Rugby Club - maybe that is bullshit. I think that you are a sad individual that has some bitter and twisted hatred for all things RugbyWA.

A good Administrator can see a problem - and offer an idea or a solution to fix that.

You are a Brett Papworth wanna be - A dickhead with an agenda that only cares for his own club and nothing else. The difference between you and Papworth is that he was once a Wallaby and you are still a nobody. He had a radio show and you type snide comments on a Internet Forum then ring your 3 friends and ask them if they had seen what you have typed yet?

Do you really care about the game of Rugby Mr. Darkness - or is it just all about you?

I dare you to offer an alternative to something that is being done wrong.

What happened to you Mr. Darkness - Did Peter O'Meara steal your favorite parking spot at the Nedlands Clubhouse?
    And you wonder why you were exiled?

For the record I do think Papworth was a good player.

Suggest you consider my message not the actual words. Trumpy and I are so misunderstood.

And please don't raise that O'Meara incident again.

PS I have registered to put my money into the Force Ownership hat, have you?

Last edited by Darkness; 10-11-16 at 16:24.

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash

Suggest you consider my message not the actual words. Trumpy and I are so misunderstood.

And please raise that O'Meara incident again.

My exile, Mr Darkness, was self imposed. I chose to join the Royal Australian Air Force, and I live in NSW because that is where my daughter lives. I hope that is OK with you.

I'm trying to find a message in your post. Perhaps you can translate it for me.

One thing that I don't understand is your attacks on people that have less Rugby knowledge then you. You are a custodian of the game. Educate people, embrace that they are fans and want to learn. Please don't tell me that anyone that turns up to your Club and has never played Rugby, but wants to give it a go, you turn them away??? Surely your Club is more than just All Black trialists?

Yes I have registered to be part of the Force Ownership. I am very happy that you have done the same, to be honest it surprised me. Perhaps there is hope for you after all.

Exile
    Sydney

Player
    vCash
    Written by nameless staff writers at Fox sports.
    Obviously not game to put there names to it.
    Probably due to the ridicule they will get after the season as in my opinion they are way off the mark.
    Only time will tell.

vCash
    I am looking at the Force getting to the top of the first peak and that's to top the Australian conference this coming yr. and maybe do better than 4 or 5 SA teams would be a good bench mark.. If it happens then I an am a happy man.. then if the boys believe then things might just give us some leverage.

Champion
    vCash
    I would be happy just to see the boys fit enough to play 80mins and skillfull enough to execute the big moments. Some of the hard running, offloading rugby they started to play in the NRC would be great too.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Best aussie team is a big ask Tonkar. I'd be more inclined to bet on middle of Australia or better.

Second in conference would be better than expectations for most

C'mon the

Rookie
    vCash

And please don't raise that O'Meara incident again.

Champion
    vCash
    Anyone hoping for a massive turn around in fortune overnight is kidding themselves. It's going to be a slow gradual process to get to where we want to be.
    People are going to have to be patient and realistic, for me personally anything will be better than the braindead shit we've had to put up for the last few years.
    I'd call 5 or 6 wins a successful season.

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    Anyone hoping for a massive turn around in fortune overnight is kidding themselves. It's going to be a slow gradual process to get to where we want to be.
    People are going to have to be patient and realistic, for me personally anything will be better than the braindead shit we've had to put up for the last few years.
    agree 100% a shame other people dont have the same way with words as you Westie.

Exile
    Sydney

vCash
    Ok I might be aiming to high but if we all get to NIB and can see some flare and attacking rugby with some wins even a few wins over the better teams would be a great season .. I have the faith

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    I will just be happy seeing them playing rugby not kicking the ball back most of the time, or at least have more accurate kicks which is useful. The amount of wins will depend on how well/quickly the team gels with all of the new players. From early indications the players are extremely happy with the new coach and the level of enthusiasm should help them to perform much better than last year.

Senior Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonkar View Post
    Ok I might be aiming to high but if we all get to NIB and can see some flare and attacking rugby with some wins even a few wins over the better teams would be a great season .. I have the faith
    I agree.
    If they can play competitively for 80 minutes and get a few wins at home in 2017, then I won't feel that my membership fees have been a total waste, as they were in 2016.

Please guys, at least one win at home *begs*.

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    Careful they don't throw all sorts of obscenities at you Westie for expressing a different opinion to the inner sanctum.

I'd consider it a successful season if the Force were leading at half time in at least 50% of games and win at least 4 home games. It's the home losses that hurt the most.

Serious question for you twfers. How many games have the Force scored more than 30 points in (win or lose) in their history?

I ask this because I can't recall any but my sense is that there wouldn't be many. Highlights my sense that the Force need a much more attacking mindset / game plan. Most other teams seem to regularly have high scoring games even if they lose.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast