Page 93 of 96 FirstFirst ... 43 83 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 1433

Thread: Mindless Chatter

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by valzc View Post
    Is it true that Jono is the infamous Joe Barker troll that’s been annoying everyone on Facebook?
    Nope; Not me. Sorry to dissapoint you; I only have one Facebook account I barely use. Good to know i’m still in your head though! Although i’m not paying you anything towards rent.

BUT, if he’s an actual Barker - I’ve probably met him somewhere along the way. The Barkers are old family friends of my parents from when they were in school in the 70’s.

Anyway. With how stupid RWA are being at the moment I’m currently not interested in the force, the Spirit or WA club rugby. I’m 99.99999% positive you saw my recent chat with Hansie on Twitter about exactly why as well.

Also the final year of uni, settling nicely into a new job and Kel & I having our first baby due in June are keeping me a wee bit busy as well. So everything else apart from them are way down the priority list.

I’ll buy you a glass of wine at Christmas when i’m back over there if you want the details about all of that though. I’m not back, just popped in fleetingly to correct the ledger after I heard what was being said about me, and before any rumours start i’d let you know it wasn’t me.

Also gunny, you’ll keep

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by jono; 31-03-18 at 16:43.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    Nope; Not me. Sorry to dissapoint you; I only have one Facebook account I barely use. Good to know i’m still in your head though! Although i’m not paying you anything towards rent.

BUT, if he’s an actual Barker - I’ve probably met him somewhere along the way. The Barkers are old family friends of my parents from when they were in school in the 70’s.

Anyway. With how stupid RWA are being at the moment I’m currently not interested in the force, the Spirit or WA club rugby. I’m 99.99999% positive you saw my recent chat with Hansie on Twitter about exactly why as well.

Also the final year of uni, settling nicely into a new job and Kel & I having our first baby due in June are keeping me a wee bit busy as well. So everything else apart from them are way down the priority list.

I’ll buy you a glass of wine at Christmas when i’m back over there if you want the details about all of that though. I’m not back, just popped in fleetingly to correct the ledger after I heard what was being said about me, and before any rumours start i’d let you know it wasn’t me.

Also gunny, you’ll keep
    No offence intended Jono,
    Was told this by someone, & haven’t seen you on this site for a while.. all good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by valzc View Post
    No offence intended Jono,
    Was told this by someone, & haven’t seen you on this site for a while.. all good.
    1,000% isn’t me Val.

Also, You won’t see me around here too much anymore. To elaborate on what I touched on, As the situation stands now I can’t support what RWA plans to do or how they plan to go about it. So i’m out.

There is a time and a place for the force to come back, and it isn’t the NRC, and certainly not at the expense of the Spirit. From an overall strategic business and more spedicifally a strategic growth perspective, relegating 2 teams in < 12m is so completely and fundamentally short term and fucking stupid it’s as if Trump or whoever decided a tax break for big Australian business was a good idea was consulted. (PS - trickle down economics is a lie, join your union).

But Re: whoever’s making up shit about me, feel free to stop before I get annoyed and decide to find out who you are.
    For the record - I don’t need a second Facebook account to troll people when it’s so easy to legitimately poke holes in RWA’s logic and (lack of) long term plans. Plus - one is annoying enough as it is!

Oh - Also, loved the painting Val. Saw the finished product on instagram the other day.

Last edited by jono; 31-03-18 at 19:47.

vCash
    Congrats to you and Kel, though, Jono. New job and new bub

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheikh View Post
    Congrats to you and Kel, though, Jono. New job and new bub
    Cheers sheikh! Hope you’re all good as well.

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    So, what's the story behind none of the Mindaroonies being available to play club rugby yesterday?

Their first game is a week away, and I would have thought they'd need the match practice?

Made for a few unexpected results, with the local games being skewed by their absence.

C'mon Twiggy, play fair.

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fulvio sammut View Post
    C'mon Twiggy, play fair.
    A lawyer demanding someone play fair? Well, I guess there's a first for everything.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    I'm just an impartial, disconnected observer, in this context, young Andrew.

Player
    vCash
    You lost me at impartial. Or maybe even "just".

vCash
    I lost you at "context", my friend.

vCash
    Sorry, I could have sworn I was responding to Andrew.... My bad.

Player
    vCash
    Well played Sir, and congrats to Pally.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fulvio sammut View Post
    So, what's the story behind none of the Mindaroonies being available to play club rugby yesterday?

Their first game is a week away, and I would have thought they'd need the match practice?

Made for a few unexpected results, with the local games being skewed by their absence.

C'mon Twiggy, play fair.
    As a Western Force supporter I have no problems with the coaching staff making the best decision for what's good for the Western Force.
    The World is watching what's happening with WSR and the WF squad hasn't even all come together as yet.
    Focus on the main game Tim Sampson and don't get pulled into the petty squabbles.

The results this week were skewed as there were a lot more than just the Minderoo employees missing from some teams.

The term "Mindaroonies" show that some ingrates will take everything on offer yet still want more.

It wasn't Minderoo that axed the Force with the subsequent impact on rugby in WA.
    Without Minderoo there would be no RugbyWA, no Future Force Foundation, no Western Force and no pathway to attract and keep players in Perth.
    Let's keep our focus on the big picture and the end game.

13 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    So you don't know either?

vCash
    I would expect that they were required to train with, or perhaps meet their team mates. It's been a pretty short time frame for the coaching staff, given that some key players haven't even got off the plane, I wouldn't expect them at training this week either fulv.

Once the team starts to gel, you should get your fair share I would think.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    C'mon the

Page 93 of 96 FirstFirst ... 43 83 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 LastLast