Page 47 of 96 FirstFirst ... 37 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 57 ... LastLast

Thread: Mindless Chatter

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Flamethrower View Post
    Why are dogs tongues smooth then and cows tongues rough??
    can open... worms everywhere....

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Legend Contributor Flamethrower's Avatar
    vCash
    Not what I'd heard.

Posted via space

Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

vCash
    Wow.... in my travels on the interwebs I've discovered that my old school's uniform policy is even mroe conservative on skirt length than when I was there.
    I've also come to the conclusion that the class of '99 represented the high water mark of academic acheivement, it's been downhill since then...

vCash
    Why are cats tongues so rough??
    Why are dogs tongues smooth then and cows tongues rough??

Does Flames cat, dog, & cow know as much about the texture of his tongue as he does theirs?

vCash
    bogan battle royal tomorow, going for the Hawks to spite a mate

Storm are carving up the Sharks at the moment 14-0 after half an hour

Perth Glory seem to have opened their usual bag of dissappointment (they must be getting a good deal, i hear South Africa exports the stuff)

Yes i am bored
    Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by jargan83; 26-09-08 at 18:53.

vCash
    well, i just had to spend 20min pulling apart a door knob that had managed to lock itself from the inside.. Friday night just goes off at casa d'swee. It would have been decidedly easier if my toolbox weren't inside the locked room and I wasn't reduced to trying to get the screws undone with my keys.

When did I get so boring???

Last edited by Swee_82; 26-09-08 at 21:44.

Legend Contributor Flamethrower's Avatar
    vCash
    I really hope one of the keys you were using as a screwdriver didn't unlock the door

Posted via space

Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Swee_82 View Post
    well, i just had to spend 20min pulling apart a door knob that had managed to lock itself from the inside.. Friday night just goes off at casa d'swee. It would have been decidedly easier if my toolbox weren't inside the locked room and I wasn't reduced to trying to get the screws undone with my keys.

When did I get so boring???
    I had a similar experience once when a dorrknob Sh@t itself with myself and my wifey inside the bedroom. Try getting out of your bedroom with only the stuff you've actually got in the bedroom to use.......(I'm not giving any details on what tools we actually used...the whole tools in the bedroom issue is going to set you guys off for weeks!)

C'mon the

(formerly known as Coach) Your Humble Servant Darren's Avatar
    vCash
    there was at least one tool in there ...

Dear Lord, if you give us back Johnny Cash, we'll give you Justin Bieber.

vCash
    Did you know that Communist China has 7 day a week trading hours as opposed to what Perth has to offer?

vCash
    thats because you lot(as in those who were old enough to vote when the ballot was put to vote) voted no when the issue of extended trading hours was raised at a previous state election.

even if you happened to vote yes. more people said no. i seem to remember it was an overwhelming percentage that said no.

extended trading would only make the skills shortage worse. because lets face it. who wants to work until 9:30/10:00pm every night. or several nights of the week?
    no school age kid will want to do more than one shift a week. and from managing a retail buisness its effing hard to get juniors as it is!

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    So you are bagging "us lot" out for doing what you agree with???
    Bloody ranga's

"Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

vCash
    not at all.
    i meant to convey that i was a bit confused, and that i find it more than a little strange when people are complaining(not entirley directed at you jargs. mostly at family and friends) about something they had the opportunity to change.

whats annoying about it is someone i know who is complaining very vocally about the trading hours in W.A voted no to them...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post

whats annoying about it is someone i know who is complaining very vocally about the trading hours in W.A voted no to them...
    That's a bit.... stupid.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    thats because you lot(as in those who were old enough to vote when the ballot was put to vote) voted no when the issue of extended trading hours was raised at a previous state election.

even if you happened to vote yes. more people said no. i seem to remember it was an overwhelming percentage that said no.

extended trading would only make the skills shortage worse. because lets face it. who wants to work until 9:30/10:00pm every night. or several nights of the week?
    no school age kid will want to do more than one shift a week. and from managing a retail buisness its effing hard to get juniors as it is!
    Tarring everyone with the same brush fantapants??

Don't worry Jono, I voted yes, but obviously more people thought otherwise, so therefore can't complain.

Your example is a bit off the mark, I don't know about Melbourne, but in Sydney not all the shops are open that late, they just open on a Sunday with the standard late night Thursday night trading. Some shops like Coles, Woolworths and Franklins (i dont think they are open anymore or they got bought out) do get to stay open late (in some areas??), plenty of adults to fill those jobs. I'm sure the odd Uni student would probably love an extra shift or 2 a week though.

whilst i was not looking to debate the whole trading hours situation, It is interesting to see that a Communist country the Trading hours laws are more relaxed then here in Perth. I bet they have Rectangular stadiums as well

on another note:

who has seen that ride at this years Royal Show that allows you to be buried alive??

Just $10 to be at Perth Royal Show | PerthNow

Page 47 of 96 FirstFirst ... 37 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 57 ... LastLast