Thread: Get rid of the lot and start again.... Foxsport response to Force performance

vCash

Get rid of the lot and start again.... Foxsport response to Force performance

On the money or not... After 10 years in WA I think he has a point.... https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...8&id=634221767

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    The recruit from SA or get rid of the lot?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by travelling_gerry View Post
    The recruit from SA or get rid of the lot?
    Well there are a few good players looking for a gig but we need to look inwards first loosing players like Nick Jooste and the fact that we just have no one in the wallabies u20 is a major issue and the problem lies within We have guys in positions making decisions about the future force players that are completely out of their depth and they should go.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Read that as get rid of the fox team - wholeheartedly for that!

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Legend Court Reporter
    Contributor
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pieter blackie View Post
    Well there are a few good players looking for a gig but we need to look inwards first loosing players like Nick Jooste and the fact that we just have no one in the wallabies u20 is a major issue and the problem lies within We have guys in positions making decisions about the future force players that are completely out of their depth and they should go.
    Not to disagree with all of your points, but.... Either we have Shambeckler Vui or Nick Jooste, either way we have at least one. There are others who wouldn't be far off. You can't pigeon hole players at U20 level as success or failure. I wonder if some of our guys would have tipped the balance if they had better team mates around them. Besides, selectors make mistakes. Jooste wasn't originally picked in the U20 squad but he played a blinder against NZ. How many more like that are there? Toro Reedy? Angus Taylor? Others?

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.

Champion
    vCash
    OK I have had enough.
    Can't you all see that every time we give free publicity to the pricks on Fox and every other media outlet on the Eastern States by publicising their anti-Force views we are doing exactly what they want, stoking the fire of their one-eyed, self interest.
    It is exactly what they want. They make something up and sit back to let the social media do its work.
    Let's not buy onto it.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wholetruth View Post
    OK I have had enough.
    Can't you all see that every time we give free publicity to the pricks on Fox and every other media outlet on the Eastern States by publicising their anti-Force views we are doing exactly what they want, stoking the fire of their one-eyed, self interest.
    It is exactly what they want. They make something up and sit back to let the social media do its work.
    Let's not buy onto it.
    Aww but daaaadddd!

Champion
    vCash
    So you are quite happy to let them stoke the anti-Force fires?

Player
    vCash
    I don't understand why everyone is upset.
    Just like you don't go to fox sports for good rugby analysis, you don't goto them for advice on running a team or comp or tv sports commentary.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Sean Maloney "calling" the 7s over the weekend was just very painful, and embarrassing. Can Fox Sports not get a decent professional team .. I am sick of the lot of them frankly.. they spoil every Aussie game..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wholetruth View Post
    So you are quite happy to let them stoke the anti-Force fires?
    honestly, sometimes I think the reactions they get from some people are hilarious enough to make it worth it

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Dear xxxx

I want to update you on the various issues you may have read concerning RugbyWA and the Western Force over the past few months.

It is no secret that our financial position has been under pressure for some time, seven years of losses, on-going team performance issues and the challenges we all face with the WA economy has brought the matter to a head.

Over the years all of you have supported us and without that support this moment may have come a lot sooner. It is clear that the Western Force has some of the most loyal fans in Australian rugby.

In our discussions with Bill Pulver, CEO of Australian Rugby, it is clear that the ARU, as much as the WA Rugby community, all want the same outcome;

1. For the Western Force to be based in Perth,
    2. to be a competitive team and
    3. for rugby to continue to grow in Western Australia.

To that end the ARU are prepared to support the Western Force for the foreseeable future through an alliance which guarantees our position in WA going forward. The model we are developing will serve all of rugby and look to improve the long term competitiveness of our team.

Over the next few weeks I look forward to sharing with you our new structure and plans to continue to grow rugby participation and talent in WA.

Thank you for your ongoing support and I look forward to seeing you at the game this Saturday evening.

Mark Sinderberry
    CEO, Western Force