Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: An Open Letter to................. Someone who cares,

Champion
    vCash
    I think Nick Taylor just wants to know the Wholetruth.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Nick Taylor? Is that like Steal Salmon or Flog Flounder? Possibley Pilfer Pilchards?

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Darren View Post
    Perhaps a supporters association needs to be created.

As it currently stands, we're more of a mob than anything else. Whilst individuals may have the opportunity to get into someones ear, they are still only individuals and can only speak for themselves.

Incorporate a fan club, supporters association, or some such thing and then you have elected officials representing a greater body of people.

There are other possible benefits from creating such an entity. I think you only need 3 or 4 people initially to get your office bearers and start things rolling.

"Rugby Union Supporters Association" has a nice ring to it?
    Would triple thumbs up if I could. Have had similar thoughts for quite awhile (although WARFA was my thought).

vCash
    FFC
    Force Fan Club (or Fat Freddy's Cat if you prefer that sort of thing)

am I showing my age mentioning Fat Freddy's Cat? Am I out of touch? No. It's the children who are wrong.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    I have taken all your thoughts and ideas and will take them with me this arvo to the Captain's Run.
    I will wish the boys well ofcourse from the Sea of Blue...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MI5_Dog View Post
    FFC
    Force Fan Club (or Fat Freddy's Cat if you prefer that sort of thing)

am I showing my age mentioning Fat Freddy's Cat? Am I out of touch? No. It's the children who are wrong.
    Must be similar ages! I remember it well through the haze!

May the FORCE be with you!

vCash
    With our current situation, it would be appropriate to call it FFS!

I hear that a lot at NIB! 😆

Rookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansie View Post
    Communication methods, quantity and quality has been a real issue and one we have to keep working on. President's of clubs are so busy these days that often info from RugbyWa doesn't get timely distribution to Club Committees and coaches etc. Communication to all members also needs improving. In defence of the past few years, we have been severely limited by resources in both $$$ and people and so have been a bit more reactive than proactive.

Presidents were told a lot more than Mark's note to members. Certainly more has since been done which will shortly be communicated to everybody.

I expect that within the next few days we can share with you the news. Rest Assured, we want more than anything a Super Rugby Title ASAP.

We will continue with our long term program "Future Force" to build depth and quality in our community rugby clubs. I am sure many of you will agree that the standard of Community Rugby being played around the 'burbs each Saturday is improving.

Last Saturday I watched Southern Lions, play Perth Irish and when I think back to similar level matches 5-10 years ago it's chalk and cheese. This weekend, head out to McGillvray and watch Neddies vs UNI. That will be a cracker. Some biased rugby Affianados are now saying our top 4 clubs would mix it very well with mid table Sydney Clubs. 5 years ago these same critics reckoned our top 4 clubs would barely make 2nd grade in the Sydney Comp. Our U/15's are National champs once again and U/17's have been champs and finalists.

I am excited about the future and slowly things are improving. Last week Ben Tapuai played for Wanneroo!!! Imagine being able to watch a Wallaby in Perth club rugby from 3 metres away and then having a yarn in the club rooms with him one on one!!
    You are delusional as always
    The board has never told the truth and you lot are full off perpetual bullshit
    The quality of this comp is the worst I have seen in 30 years so clean your glasses and take a look at the real picture
    The sooner the ARU take over the better for the force and there supporters
    What they will find in community rugby will emulate the force a complete train wreck

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    I have been around the club scene for almost 40 years and the standard today is light years ahead of what it has been since back then!

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansie View Post
    Communication methods, quantity and quality has been a real issue and one we have to keep working on. President's of clubs are so busy these days that often info from RugbyWa doesn't get timely distribution to Club Committees and coaches etc. Communication to all members also needs improving. In defence of the past few years, we have been severely limited by resources in both $$$ and people and so have been a bit more reactive than proactive.

Presidents were told a lot more than Mark's note to members. Certainly more has since been done which will shortly be communicated to everybody.

I expect that within the next few days we can share with you the news. Rest Assured, we want more than anything a Super Rugby Title ASAP.

We will continue with our long term program "Future Force" to build depth and quality in our community rugby clubs. I am sure many of you will agree that the standard of Community Rugby being played around the 'burbs each Saturday is improving.

Last Saturday I watched Southern Lions, play Perth Irish and when I think back to similar level matches 5-10 years ago it's chalk and cheese. This weekend, head out to McGillvray and watch Neddies vs UNI. That will be a cracker. Some biased rugby Affianados are now saying our top 4 clubs would mix it very well with mid table Sydney Clubs. 5 years ago these same critics reckoned our top 4 clubs would barely make 2nd grade in the Sydney Comp. Our U/15's are National champs once again and U/17's have been champs and finalists.

I am excited about the future and slowly things are improving. Last week Ben Tapuai played for Wanneroo!!! Imagine being able to watch a Wallaby in Perth club rugby from 3 metres away and then having a yarn in the club rooms with him one on one!!
    Appreciate your efforts Hansie

very happy that this avenue of communication is open to us. I hope that you are able to share more information with us when you are able to.

5 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Exile
    Sydney

"Pain heels. Chicks dig scars and Glory lasts forever." Shane Falco

vCash
    Thanks Hansie. Haven't heated enough from you recently.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Player
    vCash
    ecret 2. Off the field, there are the undoubted benefits of the NZRU's centralised player contracting system. As well as controlling the destiny of its players, the model allows the NZRU to employ, in addition to all the resources around the All Blacks, the head coaches, assistants, doctors, trainers and physiotherapists for all five Super Rugby teams. Under the NZ model it is inconceivable that duds like Richard Graham and Michael Foley would have been allowed to be head coaches of the Western Force and the Reds.
    And the force have had both!

vCash
    Give it a break! We heard you the first time.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by whodunnit View Post
    ecret 2. Off the field, there are the undoubted benefits of the NZRU's centralised player contracting system. As well as controlling the destiny of its players, the model allows the NZRU to employ, in addition to all the resources around the All Blacks, the head coaches, assistants, doctors, trainers and physiotherapists for all five Super Rugby teams. Under the NZ model it is inconceivable that duds like Richard Graham and Michael Foley would have been allowed to be head coaches of the Western Force and the Reds.
    And the force have had both!

then how the hell was JK allowed to coach the Blues?

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Petalz View Post
    Maybe just a horse's arse?

Anyway.

Sinders should run in the election! based on that letter he'd go well in politics.

Lastly (and getting serious here for a change) on the idea of a committee going waltzing into sinder's office - I can see where you're all coming from, but also shoe on the other foot - one irritated person is uncomfortable enough to deal with. Several would not be fair to the man. We want answers, but the worst way to go about it would be 5 admittedly already suspicious & unhappy people asking him to clarify every question he makes. Having to answer the same question 5 different ways will lead to a frustrated and irritable CEO, and ultimately an unproductive discussion.

Jo I like your approach of collating the ideas, although I think it would be unrealistic for him to answer them all on the spot. Maybe leave him the list so he can answer them properly or delegate them to the appropriate people to be answered/elaborated on, collate and then reply to them all at one time?
    That is exactly what I've done..

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast