Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: An Open Letter to................. Someone who cares,

vCash
    I'm still waiting for this announcement about the ARU taking over.
    Everyone's talking as if it's already happened but we (or at least I) haven't heard anything from the official channels at all.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by whodunnit View Post
    Rubbish!
    So you would be able to improve your performance in any field with an average of over 30% reduction in your core support services.

Are you Tom Fearn?

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    C'mon the

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    So you would be able to improve your performance in any field with an average of over 30% reduction in your core support services.

Are you Tom Fearn?
    that old chestnut.
    I think the force have the players but can't seem to perform for many reasons.
    Maybe I should be a little more polite and say I disagree with the one arm behind their back analogy.
    The lions have had their struggles with not many stars and they go alright with no excuses if they lose and play attractive rugby. We don't!
    That's all.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    Are you Tom Fearn?
    that old chestnut.
    I think the force have the players but can't seem to perform for many reasons.
    Maybe I should be a little more polite and say I disagree with the one arm behind their back analogy.
    The lions have had their struggles with not many stars and they go alright with no excuses if they lose and play attractive rugby. We don't!
    That's all.
    I think there is just one answer missing

Last edited by The InnFORCEr; 31-05-16 at 18:38.
    80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!

vCash
    That's all.
    They generally do pretty well in the Currie Cup. Won it last year. They have a pretty good squad.

Just because you don't know their players doesn't mean they aren't a damn good team.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BLR View Post
    They generally do pretty well in the Currie Cup. Won it last year. They have a pretty good squad.

Just because you don't know their players doesn't mean they aren't a damn good team.
    True, but my South African friends reliably inform me that the Lions GENERALLY do well in the Currie cup because its played at the same time as the Internationals are being played and not many Lions are picked to play for SA; hence a less disrupted team.

In saying all that, I hope they win the comp this year - playing fantastic stuff

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BLR View Post

I dare say the original comment is more so along the lines of the Lions being pretty ordinary in Super Rugby, they've only had 3 seasons where they have won more than they have lost.

I remember when the Lions beat the Force in 2007 at Subiaco Oval and it was the first win for Lions/Cats away from South Africa in about 3 and a half years.

Last edited by jargan83; 01-06-16 at 13:06.

vCash
    For those that want to give their valued opinion and hear what RugbyWA has to say to your questions..

There is a meeting on the 14th June at 6pm at RugbyWA. I have sent an email to all those who contacted me who wished to be Rep's of the Sea of Blue. The time was at 5pm but it has been changed to 6pm with the hope of it being more convenient for those that work until 5-5.30pm . Please let me know if you are wanting to attend by PM.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7