Page 25 of 45 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 35 ... LastLast

Thread: Word on the street with Westie Man

Champion
    vCash
    Welcome back Seven Mile I've missed your sense of humour and knowledge of metro rugby.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sevenmile View Post
    Question 4
    Did a Wests supporter punch a paly supporter at the game today
    Westie , fulvio , Ken m
    Can you please respond yes or no
    Yeah,got 3 goodies in,Paly guy too many weights,not enough speed work.

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    Yeah,got 3 goodies in,Paly guy too many weights,not enough speed work.
    I hear there were emotions running on the sideline over the judiciary backflip and some words were exchanged between parent groups whereupon a west parent grabbed and held a paly parent whilst another west parent laid into him. Bit of claret.

Allegedly the rugby officials did nothing during or after; must be par for the course at junior rugby games over here.

I'm informed that the head of the wa rugby juniors is from wests ; is that true? Do Wests have any links with the judiciary? Something smells here or is this a nasty set of circumstances?

Whatever, nothing will be done: unless the paly guy gets cited for not ducking.

Might be worth going to see the next game with this lot with video crew, bodyguards and lawyer in tow.

Why the hell are these individuals tolerated by the officials?

Last edited by Darkness; 28-08-16 at 09:16.

Red Carded
    vCash
    Well,Well,Well
    Thank you Westie for your kind words, you must be laughing in your sleep.
    Beliefs are you and your fellow committee at Bennett park this morning building a wall so you can select only those quality people within the rugby community into your relm and to keep those with any ethics from leaving.
    Your club has had success but at what cost.
    A Turd is a Turd and a Turd covered in chocolate doesn't become a chocolate log it is a chocolate covered Turd and your sugar coating of what has been going on internally at your club this season must be disappointing to you personally but must leave a hollow feeling in your conscience if you still have one.
    The fact is you were told of the possible outcomes by one of your club stalwarts who walked away due to your clubs in action on the potential outcomes of what was going on and in fact would make wests complicit and excepting and condone this type of behaviour.
    Taking in a group of people over the last few years that no other clubs wanted has helped to attract only the highest quality people to your establishment.
    You cant sugar coat that beliefs a Turd is a Turd and a cheat is a cheat
    This is a disgrace beliefs and your committee has put success ahead of ethics and at what cost.
    The violence on the sideline, the cheating of team sheets an the attempted intimidation of alledged victims parents.
    where do you stop at to get success beliefs
    Your success last weekend must be a sour taste in your clubs mouth a week later
    I wouldn't bother trying to do anything internally beliefs as your group believe they have done nothing wrong your committee have hit rock bottom and so has your clubs reputation
    Good luck with the outcome, you may manipulate the outcome of Rugby WA and the Junior Rugby WA but in the rugby community you will always be a chocolate covered Turd

Im off to Dome for my favourite latte and chocolate covered log

Rookie
    vCash
    Some good people at Wests who would be disgusted at this behaviour
    Haven't heard of violence on the sideline since the 2 ex presidents poked an punched on on the hill at uni
    Maybe that was about ethics

Red Carded
    vCash
    Insider can you please let us know who these 2 are and if they are still part of the wests committee
    This chocolate log is one of the more enjoyable Sunday logs I've enjoyed

Rookie
    vCash
    I can't as I may be held libel for my statement

Red Carded
    vCash
    Enough said
    Time to sit back and watch the game played off the field for the next 7 days
    Maybe Rugby WA juniors could get a trophy and medallions that resemble my favourite chocolate log to remind this club of there stellar season on and off the field

Rookie
    vCash
    Deep fried mars bar at the canteen at Bennett park for next season

Champion
    vCash
    After talking to several people who were actually present it was something that should never have happened and both parties are to blame for this mess after continuous baiting and comments by both sets of supporters and the fault lay both ways.
    Both parents involved would be bloody embarassed by this and the Wests parent was way out of line and realises he has let himself down.
    The bloodbath at Lark Hill some would have you believe didn't happen but hey don't let the truth get in the way of a good story.

Ironic to note that the game before between Kala and Bunbury[Swan Division] was played in great spirits and after belting the shit out of each other all day at the end both teams stood round in a big circle with arms draped over each others shoulders.

Both teams have struggled all season to put a team out but I could pick a team from both clubs combined that would smoke the so called golden boys from Gold division.
    Cream always rises to the top.

Little wonder these kids that get fed bullshit by those with results driven agenda's at any cost stop playing by the time they are 20 after eventually realising that they won't be the superstar they were told they would be.

On another note Rocky are to be congragulated for organising another great day and despite the weather there was some quality games on display.
    Also hear the woodchopper is sharpening his axe.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    Polishing a turd, much, Westie?

You didn't see the incident, got riding instructions from your Wests mates, and start spinning furiously?

Let's wait until the police complete their enquiries, and charges are laid.

Meanwhile Malcolm Turnbull could use your services.

Red Carded
    vCash
    if it looks like a Turd and smells like a Turd its Turd westie
    there is no excuse for parents fighting on the sideline and feeling bad afterwards is no excuse at a junior carnival no less
    These parents should be banned from attending any future wests games by the club.

latest I heard was wests committee was blaming some bogan from Rocky for breaking into wests supporters car stealing a wests hoody
    The fact there are no official photos of wests /paly game have been posted on RugbyWA website shows there is a cover up under way already

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    But the one thing that will come out of all this is the exposure of the outrageous manner in which a kid found responsible for a serious assault on the field of play and then suspended for three weeks by the parent sporting union governing his sport, can have his suspension removed and be allowed to play the very next week.

What a crock.

Who controls the body that imposed such a mild penalty for such a serious attack in the first place?

Who authorised the participation of that kid in a game the following week?

What affiliation, if any, did the decision making body who gave the authorisation, have with the club for which the kid was allowed to play?

What message is all this giving to parents and other players? Perhaps that message is, play for a particular club and you can get away with anything.

A lot of people who care a lot more about fairness and justice than just the fate of their own little dunghill of a club, are not going to take this crap anymore.

Champion
    vCash
    Really Frank really,what I heard was 3 or 4 Paly guys were right out of line and made complete dickheads of themselves and the guy that got a smack in the mouth deserved it because he got warned repeatedly and wouldn't shut his mouth and what now he off screaming to the cops playing the victim card.
    His mates tried to drag him away but by this time he had worked himself into a frenzy, Cmon Frank please.
    Don't know what you mean about riding instructions from my Wests mates because I got a right royal shafting by the current committee and muppet junior president so why would I have those assholes backs.

Red Carded
    vCash
    Fulvio, this is a disgrace, I cant believe what you have just revealed.
    To upheld an appeal in this situation stinks of nepotism and the Junior Rugby committee is full of wests people.
    If one ex junior rugby president was on the judiciary I see 3 weeks as a sign he is mellowing in his old age, was it over turned by the same judiciary or by the governing body ?,anyone know

Page 25 of 45 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 35 ... LastLast