Page 22 of 45 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 ... LastLast

Thread: Word on the street with Westie Man

vCash
    The statue wearing a "Go Paly" T-shirt along Mounts Bay Rd looked a little forlorn today.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    Time to run the ruler through finals contenders

Wests-will win minor premiership with easy run home
    Wests cream puff front row and perennial achilles heel will yet again rear it's head and will again choke on the big stage.Biggest headache will be whether Pugs uses his finals bonus to buy yet another house or get a much needed hair transplant.Fully expect them to get up to a bit of no good yet again.Heard Wykesy is back.Will be hoping that half the team doesn't get rubbed out due to excessive over load wood splinter on bum syndrome.

Neddies- Have struck top form at the business end and are hot favourites to win the flag.Have struggled recently due to 380 players out with injury and will be sweating on the availability of Davis Tavita who hasn't played the required 6 comp matches but hey it's all about showcasing the best talent available and we can let minor things like comp rules slide right.Also expecting Bally to finally find the spell check button on his keyboard.

Paly-Will get done by Neddies come semi final time and won't be allowed to have any spectators holding down the ropes at the Foreshore.Fulvio in his excitement will put a large amount of money on the bar for an early mad Monday due to him being a recent addition to one of the Forbes World's top ten rich list.Expect Steve Mafi to fly back in for the weekend when he hears about MAD MONDAY festivities.

Cott-Will pick up 10 comp points in the last two weeks to round out the four.Will play Wests at the Boar's Nest come semi's time and will get rolled.Will attempt to try and get 2 front rowers dispensation who have just arrived in town.With Force annointed coaching staff RWA won't want to be seen as showing favourtism so will be unsucessful.Can play their halfback as loosehead prop as an option.Supporters will be hoping that Wests can get their shit together this time and have more than 2 bar staff on this year although most Cott supporters just bring their own bottles of Chardonnay along anyway.It's actually no fun any more stirring Cott up without Chook not being there.
    I miss Chook.
    Posted 3 weeks ago,on the money yet again

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Champion
    vCash
    Breaking News
    It has been reported that a few nerdy types who happen to be members of the Associates Rugby club have designed a exacting cloning process that actually replicates the human shape.
    After an exhaustive and lengthy process the human body shape mysteriously metamorphes from a premier grade player into a reserve grade player in a matter of weeks.
    It's still in it's infantile stage but early stages are promising although a slight hiccup has occured with things actually not going to plan and Soaks prem/reserve grade recording an unfortunate loss in yesterday's semi final.
    A Soaks nerdy type was unavailable for comment on account of the fact that they all look nerdy and hence this writer didn't actually know who to approach for comment.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Apprentice
    vCash
    Thought you were club-less westie man, at the start of this thread you were anyway. Back on the bandwagon are ya, pretty embarrassing if you ask me. But at least soaks can fill out a team sheet properly and before you go and post slander on clubs like soaks get facts right. soaks had no first grade because they spent 80000 big ones on facilities.
    Anyone else see west's colts take an L on Saturday? can you fill us in westie?

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    money well spent on developing a reserve grade!

Champion
    vCash
    Not on any bandwagon just follow club rugby and would have watched all clubs more this season than Wests.
    Watched Soaks do the old run 5 on then run 5 straight off to qualify them down twice this season,they were doing that shit 25 years ago and it's still happening.
    For your info Soaks had no 1st grade because they spent a large amount on the mercenaries and just got the wrong players in,end of story.
    Don't give a shit about Wests colts and the crap they get up to and getting whacked by 60 is a pretty big L.
    My boy plays for Kala and they gave your 17's a decent L on Sat as well with 13 players.

Champion
    vCash
    A few junior club rugby men around town that are in positions of authority are making complete and absolute dickheads of themselves and their clubs.Pull your bloody heads in, it's all about kids sport, not a penis measuring competition.

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    situation normal by the look of it

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    Are you referring to the "lawyer" who gets off on trying to intimidate a rugby mum from another club?

Yeah, heard about him from a lot of different sources, some official.

Champion
    vCash
    First weekend of junior club rugby finals this weekend down at Rocky,now I have no problem with that at all and it will be a well organised good day out as it always is.I do have an issue with the muppets who have scheduled the Perth Spirit match kick off at 11 am.
    At first I thought it must a typo error because there is no one good reason why a huge amount of those that follow NRC rugby will be denied the chance to watch this match.
    How bout thinking outside the box and playing the junior matches for this weekend actually at MacGilvray.
    The crowd would have been twice as big.
    Sometimes I really have to wonder.

vCash
    There are a couple of junior finals at McGillivray, as curtain raisers to the Spirit match.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Well as usual Westie the Eastern Staters are dictating games and times I would say, and probably don't give a toss about WA locals who want to go to the game.

Champion
    vCash
    Ecky there are 2 u/15 matches played there on Saturday with everyone else to miss out.Some people may get that warm fuzzy feeling that it's acceptable and everyone's happy with this.I'm not one of them.
    This could have been avoided,tell the ARU that a 11am kickoff is not feasible and we want a 3 30 pm kickoff so we can play junior finals there beforehand.You don't ask them, you tell them.This match will not be televised so any good reasons for this kickoff time Ecky.
    Could have been such a bigger day than it's now going to be.

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash
    What a golden opportunity lost. All junior semis played at Mcgilivray. Could have been scheduled aroundthe NRC game even if it had to be played at 11am with juniors eg u17 continuing after. The whole rugby community at the one venue, we wouldnt want that would we? Best keep everyone 50kms apart otherwise the game might gather some momentum in wa!

Left hand , right hand?

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash
    Foxtel will have dictated the kick off time not the ARU, Fox are paying the big bucks which keeps the completion running, get used to it, or forget the NRC all together.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!

Page 22 of 45 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 ... LastLast