Page 21 of 45 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 ... LastLast

Thread: Word on the street with Westie Man

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Search You tube for a channel "Local Sports Online". They normally have a link up a few hours before a game but nothing yet.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    Interesting how the world club 10s didn't crack a mention. Don't let facts get in the way of a good rant!
    Same tournament where the players nicknamed Nestor 'rurus bitch'!
    Very unrespectful. But you do have to earn it!

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Disrespect even.

Champion
    vCash
    Whodunnit fuck off from this thread your shit is getting boring,
    This thread is for those that have a genuine intrest in club rugby otherwise I'll give up youir real identity.
    On another note I know a guy who who has whacked a gorilla on Paly to roll Neddies tommorrow

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    Whodunnit fuck off from this thread your shit is getting boring, This thread is for those that have a genuine intrest in club rugby otherwise I'll give up youir real identity. On another note I know a guy who who has whacked a gorilla on Paly to roll Neddies tommorrow
    That wouldn't be one of the three gorillas that escaped from your back sky-rocket would it westie?

C'mon the

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    Done his dough I reckon.

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    I hope so!

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    All the Force players helped?

Rookie
    vCash
    Can someone post all the results from the last 2 days?

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by travelling_gerry View Post
    All the Force players helped?
    We had 2 and they both made it through club footy in perth first

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Player
    vCash
    Rocky u20 champ A and champ B all through to GF great result for club

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chertubler View Post
    Rocky u20 champ A and champ B all through to GF great result for club
    Good to see rocky going well

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash
    Nedlands Book Grand Final Ticket

By Fraser Smith on Sun 14th August 16 in Pindan Premier Grade

Nedlands secured their place in the 2016 Pindan Premier Grade grand final with an authoritative 47-9 win over Palmyra at The Foreshore this afternoon.

The hosts started strongly shooting out to an early 13-point lead but Palmyra fought back to put themselves in the hunt and head into half time with the score at 18-9.

Determined to give themselves a shot at going back-to-back Nedlands rallied in the second stanza running in a host of tries and locking down on the defensive end to walk away with a 38-point win.

Nedlands scrumhalf Michael Ruru said was happy with his side’s performance.

“It’s pretty pleasing for our boys to be into the grand final again,” he said. “We set a goal to build into these semi finals and peak for finals and I think we’ve done that.”

“There is still a bit to work on but we had a few good team tries and some good individual tries as well as some really strong defence so we are really happy with how it all went and to be into the grand final again.”

Early jitters plagued both sides in the opening minutes of the semi-final but the hosts were the first to trouble the scorers when Kauri Kudd slotted a penalty after Palmyra were caught offside.

Dominating possession and territory Nedlands applied more early scoreboard pressure with Kudd’s second penalty of the day putting his side up 6-0 after 10-minutes of play.

After spending the opening 15-minutes camped in Palmyra’s half the hosts eventually found their way to the try line through the competition’s leading try scorer, Brody Lam. Kudd converted to extend the margin to 13-points.

Sensing the momentum of the contest Palmyra went on the attack and responded almost immediately with the boot of Jared Trevathan getting the visitors on the board.

‘Pally’ continued to work their way back into the contest stringing some quality phases together through the forwards before earning a penalty at the break down just 20-metres out. Trevathan made no mistake to close the gap to 13-6.

Palmyra nailed yet another penalty to reduce the margin to four points and put themselves within striking distance.

In the shadows of halftime Palmyra flanker Pau Halafihi was shown a yellow card for a cynical infringement close to the line and Nedlands took full advantage sending Juan Pretorious over in the right corner. Kudd’s conversion attempt struck the upright to leave the score at 18-9 after 40-minutes.

Nedlands come out firing after the break executing a well worked set piece move off the back off a strong scrum for inside centre Davis Tavita to barge his way over for the hosts’ third of the afternoon and push the score to 23-9.

With Nedlands threatening again ‘Pally’ fullback Manihera Eden was shown yellow for a professional foul at the breakdown and the home side took full advantage just minutes later with Nedlands finding a way to the line through a rolling maul. Kudd converted to take the score out to 30-9.

With time ticking down Nedlands put the final nails in Palmyra’s coffin running in two tries to put the result beyond doubt.

Brody Lam crossed for his double in the 80th minute to finalise the dominant 47-9 victory as Nedlands booked their place in the 2016 Pindan Premier Grade decider.

Nedlands will take on Wests Scarborough for the right to call themselves premiers in the Pindan Premier Grade grand final on Sunday, August 21 from 3:20pm at McGillivray Oval.

http://www.rugbywa.com.au/article/ne...d-final-ticket

Boars Charge Into 2016 Grand Final

By Fraser Smith on Sat 13th August 16 in Pindan Premier Grade

By Luke Worthington

A second half surge has seen Wests Scarborough book their spot in the 2016 PINDAN Premier Grade grand final with a 26-9 win over Cottesloe at Bennett Park on Saturday afternoon.

The first half was a back-and-forth physical affair with Cottesloe scrumhalf Charl Nieuwenhuis and ‘Wests’ flyhalf AJ Alatimu trading three penalty goals apiece tying the game at 9-9 after 40 minutes.

The opening stages of the second half saw the physicality of the first half carry over, with Wests gaining the advantage through the set piece but neither side getting a decisive edge. The minor premiers then opened the floodgates however, with two tries in succession coming from Jordan Luke and Angus Taylor to book a place in the 2016 decider.

Wests Scarborough assistant coach Will Anderson said it was a much tougher match than the score line reflected.

“I thought Cottesloe were awesome today, and they were right up there until at least the 70th minute,” he said.

“I don’t think 26-9 is indicative of how the boys felt, because it was definitely a lot tougher out there than 26-9 that’s for sure.

“The scrum was good, but in the first half Cottesloe had us under the pump there.

“As they game went on, we had more ball and they had to do more work on defence and the scrum started to dominate them, but Cottesloe brought everything today and it was a rugged encounter that we were happy to come away with.”

The two sides traded penalty goals to open the match with Charl Nieuwenhuis opening the scoring followed shortly after by an AJ Alatimu shot which would tie the score at 3-3.

After Wests gave up a penalty in their own 22, Nieuwenhuis put the visitors back in front with a chip shot from short range, 6-3.

A Cottesloe infringement 40-metres out saw AJ Alatimu kick for goal, but it would not make the distance. This was quickly followed up by another penalty, this time from short range allowing Alatimu to knot the score up at 6-6.

Alatimu then extended Wests’ lead with another penalty shot from close range putting the score at 9-6 in the later stages of the first half.

Cottesloe closed out the half with a penalty from less than 10-metres out by Nieuwenhuis, putting the contest at nine-a-piece heading into the sheds after 40 minutes.

Neither side was able to take the edge in the opening stages of the second half, with tempers boiling in the physical encounter.

Just as Wests looked to be in a commanding position after a strong effort on a rolling maul off a lineout, flanker Lorenzo De Villiers dug his studs into Cottesloe captain Kieran Stringer in plain sight of the official. He was subsequently sent to the bin with a yellow card giving Cottesloe a one-man advantage in a crucial stage of the match.

Despite being a man down, Wests continued to apply heavy pressure on the Cottesloe defence who were backed up in their own 22, resulting in a penalty shot from directly in front from Alatimu giving Wests a 12-9 lead.

The try-scoring drought was soon broken by Wests who set themselves up with a lineout 10-metres out from the line after pushing a Cottesloe back into touch after running down a chip and chase. The backline then swung the ball across to left winger Jordan Luke who punched the ball in for the first major score of the day. The conversion by Alatimu put his side up 19-9.

Continuing their second half assault, Wests closed out the match with a sneaky try from Future Force Foundation scrumhalf Angus Taylor who dove over the top of a breakdown to put the ball over the line. Alatimu added the extras giving Wests a commanding 26-9 lead.

Wests barely let Cottesloe out of their own half for the remainder of the second half, holding onto their lead and continuing their undefeated streak at Bennett Park since Round 12 of 2015.

They will face the winner of Nedlands and Palmyra, with kick-off from 3:20pm tomorrow at The Foreshore, Nedlands.

The 2016 PINDAN Premier Grade grand final will be played on Sunday, August 21 from 3:20pm at McGillivray Oval.

http://www.rugbywa.com.au/article/bo...16-grand-final

80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!

Player
    vCash
    By the look of the results, nedlands are doing the 'charging'!

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    Whodunnit fuck off from this thread your shit is getting boring,
    This thread is for those that have a genuine intrest in club rugby otherwise I'll give up youir real identity.
    Please do WM, I bet Tom Fearn would be very interested to find out this closet supporter of his really is....

80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!

Page 21 of 45 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 ... LastLast