Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Brumbies to fold. Fraud alleged!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PerthGirl View Post
    Poey will be begging to come back!

Now, tell me the first thing that pops into your head.....huzzahh

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazzmania View Post
    No, it was meant from the point of causing a bit of off field nonsense to take away their focus, if they can from performing on field.

The fact that Poey re-signed with them last week leads me to believe that this is not what the Journo would like it to be.....
    I would have thought that a Federal Police investigation into a Super Rigby club is a story that shouldn't be buried.

If the Feds were investigating the Force I would want to know.

vCash
    Jones has been stood down as CEO

vCash
    GET THE POPCORN!

Ex-CEO Michael Jones to sue the brumbies for wrongful dismissal. Maybe he'll end up owning them by the end?

vCash
    There has been speculation the ARU could take the financial hit of the majority of Mr Jones' contract to help the Brumbies after the club reported a $1.68 million loss last year. Mr Jones was forecasting a $2.6 million turnaround by the end of 2016 to record a $1 million profit.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-union/un...#ixzz43b65gN40
    Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook
    Isn't it nice to play your rugby on the East Coast, where the ARU will happily foot a multi-million dollar bill without turning a hair?

OK, It's just media speculation, obviously but the media are the ones bleating that $800K to the Force (which we actually got through selling our property to them) is a death knell and the team needs to move to Sydney!

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    C'mon the

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    GET THE POPCORN!

Ex-CEO Michael Jones to sue the brumbies for wrongful dismissal. Maybe he'll end up owning them by the end?
    Michael Jones is in on the conspiracy to distract the Brumbies.

(a.k.a. Mr Pinkbits) Stone Cold's Avatar
    vCash
    So rumors over the last few weeks include: Force in financial difficulties and may move to West Sydney, Rebels in financial difficulty, Brumbies in financial difficulty and may fold, and lastly Reds in financial difficulty.

I'd like to be the first to announce the new rumor that the Waratahs are in financial difficulty and may be moving to Western Sydney.

5 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    coz Stone Cold says so

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone Cold View Post
    So rumors over the last few weeks include: Force in financial difficulties and may move to West Sydney, Rebels in financial difficulty, Brumbies in financial difficulty and may fold, and lastly Reds in financial difficulty.

I'd like to be the first to announce the new rumor that the Waratahs are in financial difficulty and may be moving to Western Sydney.
    Brumbies in financial difficulty and may fold has turned into Brumbies in financial difficulty and may be paid out by the ARU if you read the Australian.

C'mon the

(a.k.a. Mr Pinkbits) Stone Cold's Avatar
    vCash
    Also, as a respected journalist, I'd like to announce the following rumors that I have heard.

Inside sources at the ARU have confirmed plans to move the Brumbies to Adelaide once the dust settles on this latest scandal. This is supposedly why Pocock wanted a sabbatical.

The same sources have leaked that the Rebels are moving their base and all of their games to Geelong as they were given a great deal from the local Government for new premises at some old factories that aren't in use anymore.

The Reds will be propped up by the ARU but they will be making them play all of their games at Ballymore due to the outrageous cost of playing at Suncorp stadium.

coz Stone Cold says so

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jargan83 View Post
    Michael Jones is in on the conspiracy to distract the Brumbies.
    By infringing at the ruck again? Oh wait, wrong Michael Jones.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Also, as a respected journalist, I'd like to announce the following rumors that I have heard.

Inside sources at the ARU have confirmed plans to move the Brumbies to Adelaide once the dust settles on this latest scandal. This is supposedly why Pocock wanted a sabbatical.

The same sources have leaked that the Rebels are moving their base and all of their games to Geelong as they were given a great deal from the local Government for new premises at some old factories that aren't in use anymore.

The Reds will be propped up by the ARU but they will be making them play all of their games at Ballymore due to the outrageous cost of playing at Suncorp stadium.
    Reds are still actually crapping on about playing some games at ballymore sometime soon.

vCash
    Also, as a respected journalist, I'd like to announce the following rumors that I have heard or started myself!

Corrected and as should be published I the respected eastern newspapers!

May the FORCE be with you!

vCash
    Things getting interesting Michael Jones has just obtained an injunction and has been temporarily reinstated.

If this was the Force they would have shut our doors already and written us off as a basket case.

Not good to see the rugby world here in turmoil, there are going to be no winners.

Simon Cron: “People talk about winning and losing all the time and they are critical, but there’s a process to get into and it’s the ability to stay present, do your job and execute skills under pressure.”

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash
    The 360 show should be a ripper this week, bet we don't even rate a mention!

80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    yep the heat is off us(for a week)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast