Thread: Lets be serious here now

vCash

Lets be serious here now

How many players have we now lost in the past 10 years that have either played for the force or for rugbywa or rugbywa juniors that is/are currently playing elswhere that is better players than what we currently have in the western force squad. This is enough to vomit from I am so over this bullshit it is not even true. I will not mention any names but I think each person here can comment with 2 or 3 names at least

Name:  268_3265335.jpg
Views: 576
Size:  69.7 KB

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by pieter blackie; 19-01-16 at 18:48.

Senior Player
    vCash
    Scott Fardy is 1 that comes to mind straight away. Wasn't good enough apparently.

vCash
    Ok and to make it fair who have we retained ...............................

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pieter blackie View Post
    Sharpie, Hodgo, Bennymac, Cottrell, Coleman, Charles to name but just a few, could add many more like Shepperd,Staniforrh ectkgodwin,lourensv I could go on and on let's stop being pessimistic and back the only super 18 team we within a couple of thousand miles of us

Last edited by Tazzmania; 19-01-16 at 20:23.

Red Carded
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pieter blackie View Post
    Reading the article in the Sunday times the force are going to be better than the other teams as they have retained a lot of there squad and there has been a lot of retirements and players heading north from other franchises
    The players coming in to replace these legend players will step up to the mark with something to prove
    If this is the thinking that they are going to be better because others have lost key players it's going to be another waste of a season

Player
    vCash
    Pretty sure this happens with all teams across all sports, and employees within all companies.
    Have a quick look over at the French and English leagues.
    Then have a look at the South African franchises and player movement.
    Have another quick look at the Basket ball and American Football player movement.

But carry on, clearly you've had an emotional day and need to vent.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by G_Beard View Post
    Pretty sure this happens with all teams across all sports, and employees within all companies.
    Have another quick look at the Basket ball and American Football player movement.

FUCKIN' BANG!!!

Shots fired!

Red Carded
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by G_Beard View Post

Had a look and teams turn over players regularly but for quality to replace shit WF replace shit with more shit that's why there at the bottom of the shitter all the time
    So stop thinking your some person of worldly experience and crawl back under your member seat

vCash
    Pretty hard to attract world-beaters with the type of season we had last year.

More likely to attract meat-beaters, young kids who have no prospects elsewhere and old fogeys who are looking for a hit 'n' giggle before they retire.

If we're lucky, the loyalty we've shown to some good players will be returned (ie Hodgo and Dog) however any expectation of us signing Dan Carter for a season is simply ludicrous. It will take a long time to dig ourselves out of this hole, and we don't have a choice but to do it with whoever will sign a contract.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    C'mon the

vCash
    Well said Gigs! And if you want to watch the best of the rest you might as well do it by going to the Force matches.
    I must admit this season I am not going to get my hopes up and will just take what we get and be grateful that we have a Super team in Perth.

5 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    May the FORCE be with you!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    Pretty hard to attract world-beaters with the type of season we had last year.

More likely to attract meat-beaters, young kids who have no prospects elsewhere and old fogeys who are looking for a hit 'n' giggle before they retire.

If we're lucky, the loyalty we've shown to some good players will be returned (ie Hodgo and Dog) however any expectation of us signing Dan Carter for a season is simply ludicrous. It will take a long time to dig ourselves out of this hole, and we don't have a choice but to do it with whoever will sign a contract.
    Not only that but I think our geographical location is a serious drawback. The top players who have been lured here to date have generally been brought here for the pay day and have left as soon as they can after milking that pot dry. I honestly can't see that changing even if we do achieve success. And by 'top players' I mean those who have already shown greatness, not those who have grown into greatness while at the Force, like Poey, Hodgo, Benny Mac et al.

Proudly Western Australian; Proudly supporting Western Australian rugby

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sevenmile View Post
    Had a look and teams turn over players regularly but for quality to replace shit WF replace shit with more shit that's why there at the bottom of the shitter all the time
    So stop thinking your some person of worldly experience and crawl back under your member seat
    So go and follow another franchise then, simple...learnt that on my travels.

'...crawl back under your member seat'. - hahahaha! That's a terrible attempt. Have another go. I'll shut my eyes and everything.