Quote Originally Posted by taylor View Post
I never write my thoughts on threads like these as unlike the main contributors I have no inside knowledge of the internal workings of the Force. I do however read every entry that I can. From what I'e read the Force organisation is little more than a disorganised shitfight. The person I feel sorry for is Peter Grant. To me he appears to be the complete professional rugby player and a genuine nice person.If things are as bad as they are portrayed on this thread, for him to spend the final 2 years of his career here, then doubtless it will leave a bitter taste in his mouth.
"From what you've read" - posted by some classic flogs who gain utter joy from bagging everyone and everything at the Force at every chance.
Not everything is rainbows and unicorns all the time, but being a fairly small rugby community here in Perth and having every bit of laundry aired - washed, soiled or otherwise - can't be helpful, and not everything is going to go perfectly for everyone.
Discussions have been had about questioning selections, constructive criticism, having an opinion of value/humour which are all excellent for brilliant discussion and banter.
Or being a bitter, twisted sook - read their posts, but don't stoop to their level.