Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: another kick in the teeth

Apprentice
    vCash
    It sounds like everyone is forgetting that the club presidents were asked to vote on the timing of when the Pindan Premier Grade GF would be played in relation to when the NRC would start. This vote resulted in the comp structure being put in place before the season. The clubs were consulted and agreed to this schedule. Talk to your club presidents, they get consulted on everything and vote on every decision affecting club rugby.

Dont just get on a public forum and make a dick of yourselves by having an uninformed whinge about things you think you know. Get the truth then debate it.

Sevenmile, you are completely delusional. If you think you can make a difference than put yourself in a position to make that difference instead of being head cheerleader of the sooky brigade.

-2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    OK, I'm not usually one to come out and defend Sevenmile because he and I don't usually see eye to eye, but I have a couple of points in relation to your post.

1 It would have a lot more credibility if you hadn't signed up specifically under a pseudonym to make it.....I'm sure you'll come back at me, since I also post under a pseudonym, but the difference is, I've been doing it for ten years, people know me, and plenty around these parts can identify my picture when it rocks up on the team facebook page. You...not so much

2 I wasn't aware the discussion was as much about the timing of the GF (which admittedly sucks, but nobody is complaining about that) as about the commitment apparently made by RugbyWA to release spirit players for the GF which was then subsequently ignored.

3 Subsequent discussions about disrespect of club rugby appear to have stemmed from that.

You all know I'm no longer a club man, but that doesn't mean I don't care for and respect those who choose to be. and to deride a long time passionate poster like sevenmile (even if he can be a dick) is to tar good, solid blokes who I know (like Westie) when they are saying the same thing.

All im saying is try to listen to what's being said before you respond.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    C'mon the

vCash
    First post 'Haters' ... what name do you usually go under? What's your role at RugbyWA? Blame the Club Presidents - too easy, job done.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Red Carded
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Haters View Post
    It sounds like everyone is forgetting that the club presidents were asked to vote on the timing of when the Pindan Premier Grade GF would be played in relation to when the NRC would start. This vote resulted in the comp structure being put in place before the season. The clubs were consulted and agreed to this schedule. Talk to your club presidents, they get consulted on everything and vote on every decision affecting club rugby

Dont just get on a public forum and make a dick of yourselves by having an uninformed whinge about things you think you know. Get the truth then debate it.

Sevenmile, you are completely delusional. If you think you can make a difference than put yourself in a position to make that difference instead of being head cheerleader of the sooky brigade.
    You must ask yourself some serious ?s hater
    First your call sign would tell most people that you are an aggressive angry and belidgerent individual
    To me you come across as a sad and lonely immature misguided individual
    Thats only friend is an imaginary muppet called Hansie
    In fact after reading some of your past post and using some profiling techniques from watching criminal in minds I do believe this is you my friend
    What the fuck does asking the presidents have to do with the GF date coinciding with the NRC if you have already taken players away in round 13
    Then you take more 7 days prior to the GF
    Do you think the presidents could have for seen the decisions made in round 13 and the one made this week
    People like myself would exist if it wasn't for people like you
    Now start supporting community rugby or shut up

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Rookie
    vCash
    It sounds like everyone is forgetting that the club presidents were asked to vote on the timing of when the Pindan Premier Grade GF would be played in relation to when the NRC would start. This vote resulted in the comp structure being put in place before the season. The clubs were consulted and agreed to this schedule. Talk to your club presidents, they get consulted on everything and vote on every decision affecting club rugby.

You have misssed the point Ht..r! This is not about scheduling even tho it is not ideal!
    Rugbywa said they were not going to use GF players for this game.
    So either they changed their mind, and if so, it looks as tho no one knew about it!
    A respectful thing to do would be to inform coaches/clubs that they have changed their mind and may now have to look at taking 2/3 players, as the Perth spirit coaches would have a fair idea of what the first team for this game was going to look like probably a couple of weeks ago, they got nothing else to do at this time of year.
    Foley is a part of this process to who can play and who can't, Sinderberry would have to have known, plus spirit coaches.
    So why did no one know in clubland until this week? Did adam Crane know this was going to happen?
    When did the change happen, when were clubs going to be informed?
    Support works both ways! It could have been talked thru with the 4 club coaches involved with finals.
    You watch as nothing will happen, no heads will roll, everything will be swept under the carpet with an email 'sorry about that, come support 'the spirit!' Here is a free tkt!
    Why should we!!!!

Rookie
    vCash
    I feel for the coaches. I've been a reserve grade coach and had 3-4 players taken on thursday night to train with the top side-just in f@ckin case. The players selected are happy because they know they are on the radar but it leaves the rest of the squad unsure if they will be back for the weekend.
    Those players in the Spirit squad should not be selected for the Brisbane game or shouldn't have been available for their clubs since the squad was announced. This way the clubs would have had time to adjust. I found the "not knowing" was the worst part

Champion
    vCash
    Since you Hater are one of maybe 4 people in the whole state who think you are doing the right thing with your attempted justification shit then you obviously have a position within the organisation.
    How about listening to the masses instead of blaming other people and try to ensure this mess is not repeated.
    Also next time you lob in here and start bagging good passionate club men maybe try and show a bit more respect, they are the reason muppets like you have a job.

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Player
    vCash
    Barry Hall would be making a mint on this thread.

vCash

Typical RugbyWA mentality Blame the Club Presidents

Regardless of what was voted for there was also a commitment from RugbyWA as I understand it that and I quote " no player from either team would be playing nrc on to the week of the grand final"

Rookie
    vCash
    An earlier post mentioned Koteka was to play 80 mins if so then why was he subbed before halftime and not halftime as there was only a couple of minutes to play.
    Is he injured?
    If P.Blackie quote is correct and I have no reason for it no to be of" no player from either team would be playing nrc on to the week of the grand final" then what happens now with accountability?
    After a year of hard work wests will have one of their star players ripped at the last minute also taking this player out of the game that should be the pinnacle of the rugby in this state.
    Wests will battle on but you can't tell me that Rugbywa or whoever runs the ship don't have a massive case to answer for!

Apprentice
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sevenmile View Post
    You must ask yourself some serious ?s hater
    First your call sign would tell most people that you are an aggressive angry and belidgerent individual
    To me you come across as a sad and lonely immature misguided individual
    Thats only friend is an imaginary muppet called Hansie
    In fact after reading some of your past post and using some profiling techniques from watching criminal in minds I do believe this is you my friend
    What the fuck does asking the presidents have to do with the GF date coinciding with the NRC if you have already taken players away in round 13
    Then you take more 7 days prior to the GF
    Do you think the presidents could have for seen the decisions made in round 13 and the one made this week
    People like myself would exist if it wasn't for people like you
    Now start supporting community rugby or shut up
    Good attempt. Did you put your hand up for a board position at the PG breakfast or did you pussy out again? I already know the answer but would like to hear you admit you are a pussy sideline sook. Be the difference you want to see or fade away back to your misguided reality.

Apprentice
    vCash
    People of TWF.
    Why complain about what RugbyWA is doing by proclaiming you have a silver bullet solution only to then show your complaining is just another vested club interest having a 'Im using my non researched, ill informed opinion to bag decisions my club was a part of in the first place to promote my own situation and my clubs situation'?
    You all claim to be the most knowledgeable and informed of the people of club land then get on here and post the most disgustingly ill informed rubbish. Assuming the truth is what you think it is is then publicly broadcasting an opinion that is incorrect is slander at its best. Luckily you can post anonymously. Fortunately the anonymity gives you protection to say what you like otherwise there would be a few of you who would be shamed out of the club scene. You know who you are and i dont think you have the ability to stop yourselves as you get a kick out of complaining without being a part of the solution.
    RugbyWAs contact information is available to the public. Your club presidents are available to talk to to get some answers. Make some enquiries, do some research, get the truth, make a real change.

For everyone assuming im a rugbywa employee of some kind, im not. Im someone using your anonymity against you to spread the truth not outright lies.

Rookie
    vCash
    The big problem with this decision to select players for the Spirit who would be starting for their Club in the GF, i.e.Kane Koteka, Riley Winter from Wests and the young Prop from Nedlands, is that an email was sent out from Rugby WA stating that these players would be available for the GF and would not be considered for the first Spirit game. It turns out these players were asked to make themselves available and as they are young men they are frightened to say no, worrying if they did say no, then they'd get a black mark against their names and may end up on the fringes of further selection. It turns out Kane Koteka suffered an injury in this Sprit game and the Force physio doesn't want him to play in the GF, so Wests are immediately disadvantaged through a Rugby WA decision that went totally against their email.
    The major problem down at HQ with the Board and the Force Coaches & Team is they don't give a toss about Community Rugby ( how many times was Foley and his Team seen at Community Rugby 1st Grade matches this season, precisely nil ), however they have forgotten that without Community Rugby there would be no Western Force.

vCash
    Prior and proper preparation prevents piss poor performance.
    Planning?
    How about next year the comp starts a week earlier so it doesn't clash with round 1 NRC?
    If the club presidents were informed and chose to make the GF clash with NRC round 1 then suck it up. Lets learn from this and get it right next year.

Controversy corner

Rookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Messup View Post
    Prior and proper preparation prevents piss poor performance.
    Planning?
    How about next year the comp starts a week earlier so it doesn't clash with round 1 NRC?
    If the club presidents were informed and chose to make the GF clash with NRC round 1 then suck it up. Lets learn from this and get it right next year.
    Rex Messop while your comment sounds good in theory, in practice it doesn't work as at least 6 of the 10 Premier Grade Clubs share their grounds and club rooms with Summer sports, i.e Cricket etc. hence no access to grounds or the bar.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast