Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Bledisloe 2 - The Empire Strikes Back?

vCash
    Honestly though? I think he's putting the flakey guys on first and saying "go out and do your best/worst and make an impact" knowing full well he can sub any of them off.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Japan and the Pacific Islands for Aussie Super 9's!

Let's have one of these in WA! Click this link: Saitama Super Arena - New Perth Stadium?

vCash
    You may be right Chibi but to my mind that's as good as throwing the game!
    Cooper? WTF the ABs will be licking their lips! Skelton to start! What for 10 mins then we bring on the sub for 70?
    Fark Gupta can I reverse my bet please!

May the FORCE be with you!

vCash
    Well I suppose QC has not had the luxury of playing off a pack that's going forward. Hopefully he'll play a bit flatter if he gets that. But with Palu's record of going AWOL against the AB's, I'm mot brimming witn confidence.

vCash
    Yep, I agree, the ABs will be pleased with our selection changes. They will come out very hot!

I'm OK with Phipps and Foley getting dropped (on form) and probably with Speight replacing Mitchell, HOWEVER, the Skelton selection I cant swallow, especially after how the scrum performed (people sometimes forget the second rowers are as important as the props in the scrum) and selecting Quade Cooper I just cant handle - honestly for me, he wouldnt be in the squad, ESPECIALLy at Eden Park. The crowd will get on his back, he will run laterally and panic going backwards under the inevitable pressure the ABs will place on him.

I will happily eat humble pie if we pull this off, but at this point in time, I am gobsmacked he has dropped Giteau and elevated Quade Cooper - I really hope Cheika is a shitload smarter than me, but very dissapointed at this time. I know we need to be thinking of the World Cup BUT THIS IS A CHANCE AT THE BLEDISLOE FFS

I want the Bledisloe - it has been too long!

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Legend Contributor blueandblack's Avatar
    vCash
    It may be alcohol-supplied or enhanced logic but perhaps #Chieka is indicating the value of the Force. Last week, with Force members, we beat the All Blecks. This week with none......

"12 Years a Supporter" starring the #SeaOfBlue

Champion
    vCash
    Game could be over after20 min with Palu and Skelton in the side. Skelton is too slow to be used against the AB's and Palu hasn't played in any of the lead up games so he wont be match fit. It's no good bringing Poey into the game if we are 20 points down. We need to start with all guns blazing.

vCash
    Name:  11828742_899617983408248_8021112739024594621_n.jpg
Views: 403
Size:  42.7 KB

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    I see this game as the way Cheika can hold the wally's ( Cooper ,Palu ,Beale ETC ) in the team as he sort of knows the ABs will be fighting to retain the Bloodyslow cup...and can use that excuse.to retain them.. With last weeks team selections we had a 50/50 shot at the cup but now being 20 points behind the bench will have to work hard.. If we pull it off I will be eating humble pie for awhile .. But my taste buds think they are saved this week..

We better send Adam Goodes legal team over to quil the Booing at QC or will they change it to Laughing at him instead to stop the race thing lol

vCash
    Thankfully Gigs isn't coaching the wallabies and the mesiah who won the southern hemisphere championship at his first attempt is. If you knob jockeys had looked at the weather report, Auckland NZ is putting on a stinker for kickoff. Wet and windy. Australia never beats NZ in the rain and mud. We have always been out muscled. Our traditional ruck and run game with 2 open sides aint on the menu. Enter stage left 2 mean hombres totalling 260kg for smashing. Its a day for a rippin and a tearing. Skelton is one of the few wallaby forwards in a 100 years of rugby that scares allblacks. Its also a chance to have a look at Skelton and Palu for our crucial world cup games v Eng and Wales in Europe in a few weeks which could also be olayed in the rain. Fortune favours the brave. Phipps and Foley were rattled last week and nearly lost us the test. Quade at 10 was a brave decision. The mesiah is the man to bring out the best in Quade. Its game on. Rippin and a tearing

The Baby Faced Assasin

Senior Player
    vCash
    What a farken arse reaming.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Champion
    vCash
    Sad state of affairs!! Experiment a failure! Hope it doesn't get much worse :-(

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Senior Player
    vCash
    Fair to say that Palu, Skelton and Cooper are not up to scratch. To a degree Whites not flash either. Very slow delivery from the breakdown like Genia.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post

At least I put 7K on the All Blacks to spank us!

There's gotta be a silver lining!
    Shame on you.

But hopefully Blind Faith will just go back to being the greatest ever blues band. I hope Cheika really did believe and was not just experimenting with an eye to RWC. Said here a few days ago that I'd prefer a Bledisloe now to RWC later. Very disappointed in some selection, obviously. If you pick on form there was one bloke who's form sd creamed "DON'T PICK ME FOR THIS ONE." But he wasn't the only dud.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

vCash
    You were saying Warhorse??.......

5 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Proudly Western Australian; Proudly supporting Western Australian rugby

vCash
    Goodness me! We didn't see that coming Mr Chieka!
    Cooper? Did the ARU make you select him because they've forked out so many bucks on him? If so maybe it's not your fault.

May the FORCE be with you!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast