Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Forced Resignation

Red Carded
    vCash
    Am getting close to your true identity Seven Mile[how's the carpet business going these days]and when it's been confirmed Bally is going to pull out his rather odd but quaint rip your head off and do the human waste thing and when he does I might rip over for a quick dump myself.
    Don't eat yourself up trying to find me westie there is so much life to live without being so bitter and twisted
    Carpet is not my scene but can recommend so quality carpet if you need some
    As for these vailed threats they don't suit you now you are at Wests that is the sort of thing I would expect you learnt in the good old Kala days
    Keep positive my friend one day you may get a tap on the shoulder

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Senior Player
    vCash
    Guys these posts about Dwayne Nestor are now bordering on cyber bullying the absolute weakest lowlife ways of getting about things. Instead of hiding behind your cyber names rubbishing people whether they be true or not, state your name, get your shit together, put your hand up for the job or fucken shut up with the low degrading shit online. My name is Jeremy Boland and I've been a member since day 1 of the Force.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Senior Player
    vCash
    Over to you beard!

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by boof1050 View Post
    Over to you beard!
    You called!

Rookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by boof1050 View Post
    Guys these posts about Dwayne Nestor are now bordering on cyber bullying the absolute weakest lowlife ways of getting about things. Instead of hiding behind your cyber names rubbishing people whether they be true or not, state your name, get your shit together, put your hand up for the job or fucken shut up with the low degrading shit online. My name is Jeremy Boland and I've been a member since day 1 of the Force.
    Fair call.
    Should be more pointed towards RugbyWA.

Rookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pieter blackie View Post
    Baha you an idiot mate not to sure who you are in real life but you are completely misinformed...... This is over due by at least 2 years
    Please do tell if you have the info
    his resignation letter doesn't seem to be filled with joy more to the fact of unfinished business
    Similar thing happen to yourself so maybe the truth needs to be out there

vCash
    So, did Frances Hall and the Wests Scarborough brigade get their way and get Frances voted in to RugbyWA Juniors President?
    And if yes, how long will it be before Mr Blackie is back on the scene after his infamous parental stouches led to his removal?
    And will Frances rule Baysies satellite venture illegal and hand cotrol of Baysies hard work to Mr Blackie?

Power Hungry much?

There are 3 types of people in this world, those that can count and those that can't

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Lets light this up...... the Official Version~!

COMMUNITY RUGBY ADVISORY COMMITTEE UPDATE - MONDAY, 15 JUNE

By rugbywa on Sun 21st June 15 in Community Rugby Advisory Committee

RugbyWA’s Community Rugby Advisory Committee (‘the Committee’) met on Monday night (15 June) at RugbyWA. Being Adam Crane’s (RugbyWA General Manager, Game Development) first day on the job, rather than throw him into the shallow end, we opted for the midway point using this month’s Committee meeting to summarise May’s meeting Agenda and notes and to bring Adam up to date on a number of initiatives. We will continue to cover a few areas we missed during the course of the month and hope to hold the next meeting at a Community Club.

The discussion topics and outcomes from the meeting were:

Junior Union

RugbyWA Juniors President, Martin Becker has resigned after many years building, supporting, growing and the past five years as President of the Junior Rugby Union. Congratulations to Martin on some outstanding achievements, including National Junior Gold Cup Champions for Under 15’s this year and Under 17 in 2014, as well making the Union into a strong and vibrant one. Martin will continue in his role on the Junior Judiciary. We wish Vice President, Frances Hall and her colleagues all the very best going forward.

Aspiring Club

President of RugbyWA , David Redpath; Adam Crane; and Hans Sauer will be meeting with Curtin University, Mandurah and ARKS to outline the aspirational criteria for these clubs to grow into Pindan Premier Grade status. We envisage this process to take a number of years as we work to ensure the current standard and playing group are not adversely affected.

Schools Rugby Union

Graham Cooper continues to work on this project in reviewing of the WA Schools union. We expect to make some exciting announcements soon.

Finals Preparations

Justin Shakeshaft has started work on organising the upcoming RugbyWA Finals and we expect to make some announcements soon. It’s hard to believe that Season 2015 is already entering the second half of the draw!

Code of Conduct Review

The RugbyWA Volunteer Code of Conduct is currently being reviewed to align it with the Australian Rugby Union’s Code of Conduct, and ensure it addresses any aspects that are specifically relevant to our local club scene. Updates and the final Code of Conduct document will be provided in due course.

Volunteering WA

We are currently working with the Department of Sport & Recreation (DSR) to help direct volunteers to our local clubs. The Volunteering WA programme links those wishing to volunteer to a club or project they can contribute to. Through the DSR we will look to make these willing volunteers available to those clubs after further assistance.

Adam Crane – General Manager, Game Development

Adam Crane started in his role as General Manager, Game Development on Monday. As mentioned previously, Adam has a strong connection with RugbyWA Community Rugby through his link with the Cottesloe club and former role as a RugbyWA Development Officer.

- See more at: http://www.rugbywa.com.au/article/co....2DCxn6pE.dpuf

Rookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by travelling_gerry View Post
    Lets light this up...... the Official Version~!

COMMUNITY RUGBY ADVISORY COMMITTEE UPDATE - MONDAY, 15 JUNE

By rugbywa on Sun 21st June 15 in Community Rugby Advisory Committee

RugbyWA’s Community Rugby Advisory Committee (‘the Committee’) met on Monday night (15 June) at RugbyWA. Being Adam Crane’s (RugbyWA General Manager, Game Development) first day on the job, rather than throw him into the shallow end, we opted for the midway point using this month’s Committee meeting to summarise May’s meeting Agenda and notes and to bring Adam up to date on a number of initiatives. We will continue to cover a few areas we missed during the course of the month and hope to hold the next meeting at a Community Club.

The discussion topics and outcomes from the meeting were:

Junior Union

RugbyWA Juniors President, Martin Becker has resigned after many years building, supporting, growing and the past five years as President of the Junior Rugby Union. Congratulations to Martin on some outstanding achievements, including National Junior Gold Cup Champions for Under 15’s this year and Under 17 in 2014, as well making the Union into a strong and vibrant one. Martin will continue in his role on the Junior Judiciary. We wish Vice President, Frances Hall and her colleagues all the very best going forward.

Aspiring Club

President of RugbyWA , David Redpath; Adam Crane; and Hans Sauer will be meeting with Curtin University, Mandurah and ARKS to outline the aspirational criteria for these clubs to grow into Pindan Premier Grade status. We envisage this process to take a number of years as we work to ensure the current standard and playing group are not adversely affected.

Schools Rugby Union

Graham Cooper continues to work on this project in reviewing of the WA Schools union. We expect to make some exciting announcements soon.

Finals Preparations

Justin Shakeshaft has started work on organising the upcoming RugbyWA Finals and we expect to make some announcements soon. It’s hard to believe that Season 2015 is already entering the second half of the draw!

Code of Conduct Review

The RugbyWA Volunteer Code of Conduct is currently being reviewed to align it with the Australian Rugby Union’s Code of Conduct, and ensure it addresses any aspects that are specifically relevant to our local club scene. Updates and the final Code of Conduct document will be provided in due course.

Volunteering WA

We are currently working with the Department of Sport & Recreation (DSR) to help direct volunteers to our local clubs. The Volunteering WA programme links those wishing to volunteer to a club or project they can contribute to. Through the DSR we will look to make these willing volunteers available to those clubs after further assistance.

Adam Crane – General Manager, Game Development

Adam Crane started in his role as General Manager, Game Development on Monday. As mentioned previously, Adam has a strong connection with RugbyWA Community Rugby through his link with the Cottesloe club and former role as a RugbyWA Development Officer.

- See more at: http://www.rugbywa.com.au/article/co....2DCxn6pE.dpuf
    Gerry this is nothing but a breif or minutes from a meeting open to anybody
    we are not all that naive there is some real lowlifes creeping around the hallways at RWA with there own agenders and care little for those in there way

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NTT View Post
    So, did Frances Hall and the Wests Scarborough brigade get their way and get Frances voted in to RugbyWA Juniors President?
    And if yes, how long will it be before Mr Blackie is back on the scene after his infamous parental stouches led to his removal?
    And will Frances rule Baysies satellite venture illegal and hand cotrol of Baysies hard work to Mr Blackie?
    Power Hungry much?
    Nah the only action up this way was the Kala boys in the carpark 2 weeks ago

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NTT View Post

Power Hungry much?
    HEY COWBOY HOLD YOUR HORSES don't go calling people by their names if you are hiding behind an alias. I have been on the forum a long time even longer than you and pretty much know who is who, as a matter of fact I know exactly who you are, so be careful what you wish for .... Remember what you post on the internet stays there forever and also should I remind you about the cyber bullying policy.

Frances is one of the best things that has happened to the WAJRU in a long time she is neutral an unlike some of the other committee members past and present do not make decisions that benefits individuals or clubs, she always have the bigger picture in mind.

The "parent stouches" you are referring to was an orchestrated load of bullshit. I ruffled the feathers of a few farts at RugbyWA and they did not like it so instead of addressing the problems they got rid of the person identifying the issues( you should know you were part of this process). Also I was not removed I resigned because I could not deal with the bullshit dictatorship of some of the the board members anymore.

I can't comment for the present but during my service as volunteer on the WAJRU the relationship was as follow: RugbyWA(with it's own agenda that never got shared with the WAJRU until it was to late in most instances) wanted the WAJRU to be one of their puppets that they could control, do all the hard work behind the scenes and someone to blame when it goes wrong On the other hand when it was time to claim fame for something that went well then it was all RugbyWA's hard work and not the volunteers that made it happen. I am sure not much has changed in recent times.

another fact is that the Baysie satellite club 'approval' was definitely done outside of any acceptable process. NTT you should know all of this history and that is why you are now worried, but for the rest of the people's info it was done behind the backs of the majority of the Junior Committee at the end of 2014 and the committee were only told once the decision was made.

Last edited by pieter blackie; 24-06-15 at 09:54.

vCash
    HEY COWBOY HOLD YOUR HORSES don't go calling people by their names if you are hiding behind an alias.
    So what do we call you?

I'm GIGS, people call me GIGS, I post under GIGS......most of the TWFers I know call me GIGS IRL.....It's easy, it makes sense and it works.

So You're Pieter in real life (I assume)
    You're Pieter on the forum
    You're Pieter at the club
    You're Pieter when having a beer

But when somebody is slagging you they aren't allowed to call you Pieter?

For those playing at home, and the TWFers who don't know my real name I'm Rob, but I answer to GIGS

C'mon the

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    So what do we call you?

I'm GIGS, people call me GIGS, I post under GIGS......most of the TWFers I know call me GIGS IRL.....It's easy, it makes sense and it works.

So You're Pieter in real life (I assume)
    You're Pieter on the forum
    You're Pieter at the club
    You're Pieter when having a beer

But when somebody is slagging you they aren't allowed to call you Pieter?

For those playing at home, and the TWFers who don't know my real name I'm Rob, but I answer to GIGS
    fair call Gigs but I was more referring to the remarks about Frances the new Junior President you can imagine what will happen if I throw the RugbyWA President's name around here in the same manner what NTT have been doing. I think it is close to being bullying

vCash
    fair call Gigs but I was more referring to the remarks about Frances the new Junior President you can imagine what will happen if I throw the RugbyWA President's name around here in the same manner what NTT have been doing. I think it is close to being bullying
    I'm not so sure, It's a public office and her name is on record. Having it dragged through the mud is one of the perks of leadership.

I am an acquaintance of Martin Becker (not in an official capacity, I helped in coaching his boy one year) and always found him to be an affable bloke who really seemed to be passionate about his rugby but his name has been similarly besmirched on here...is that any better? not really, but it's the price of leadership!

I'm sure Frances wouldn't have got to the presidency without being capable of firing enough shots back in NTT's direction to make it at least an even fight!

C'mon the

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3