NO MATTER how bad you think your team is and how unlikely it seems they’ll win a game any time soon, never, ever discount your boys — and risk your dignity at the same time.

Brisbane supporter Jordan Labudda found that out the hard way on Sunday night.

In the lead-up to the Brisbane-Port Adelaide clash, Labudda, strangely, put his tastebuds on the line, posting on the official Brisbane Lions’ Facebook page on Thursday: “I will lick the floor (of the Gabba) if the lions beat port.”

Gross.

However the eyes and ears of the Lions employee monitoring the club’s Facebook page obviously pricked up, replying with: “Can we hold you to this Jordan?”

Labudda agreed, revealing his Gabba location for the game to keep him accountable.

One remarkable, yet inspiring 37-point win by Justin Leppitsch’s men later and the foolish Lions fan had nowhere to hide.

Just before the final siren, Justin Power commented on the Lions’ page: “Start licking Jordan Labudda. Get a camera crew up to section 74!”

And lick he did.

Labudda got down on his knees and made contact with the Gabba concrete

“Taste like death but I stuck to my word ! Go Lions!” he said on the Lions’ Facebook page after the game.

Fellow Lions supporter Sean Goldsworthy said he had to give close mate Labudda a bit of encouragement, but he eventually followed through.

“I sort of had to give him a bit of an egg on. I said, ‘come on mate, you’ve got to do it now. It was pretty funny,” Goldsworthy said.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/afl...7358947756Bris