Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: NEW INITIATIVES MARK START OF PINDAN PREMIER GRADE

Rookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NTT View Post
    Nedlands took the opportunity to screw over Wanneroo in an unethical manner. Thats where the issue is. This isnt about a player looking for opportunity, it is about Wanneroo suffering financially for Nedlands gain. This is about Wanneroo being kicked while they are down. This is about Wanneroos competitiveness and future viability. This is about the governing body saying that they are going to stamp out the poaching endemic only for a Nedlands representative to the board then endorsing this behaviour. This is about an opportunity for Nedlands to do something ethical for the good of the game. This about looking after the interests of the entire competition not just one club trying to ruin another club with shady back door dealings and goings on.

No one seems to recognise the collateral damage done by such actions. Wanneroo are not a Nedlands feeder club and should not be out of pocket to the benefit of other clubs.
    I think contributers from the outer non chardonnay clubs understand all too well. Its a battle for players, for force players, for sponsors, for money,for volunteers.
    The club that needed Rugby WAs help the most were screwed over.
    After all the CRAC helped Rockingham out for the good of WA rugby -

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Having read all of the various comment on here and with no loyalty to either club (or knowledge of the situation other than what I read here) it is apparent that there are a few things that have cause this current impasse

1 Wanneroo were pretty unwise in throwing a bunch of money at anybody without a contract in place.
    2 Nedlands were pretty unwise in signing this bloke up and playing him without even a tip of the hat to any other club
    3 Rugby WA was pretty absent in the whole process (I can't believe that Roodogs didn't at least attempt to register the guy when he landed)
    4 It sounds like the bloke is an arsehole of the highest order. If you agree to terms and shake a bloke's hand with enough credibility for him to pay airfare, accommodation and find a job you should deliver on your end of the bargain.

If my impression of the situation is correct, it sounds a lot like Geniagate.....and it's widely publicised that I think Queensland and Genia go together.

To all the loyal Roodogs out there, unless I've read wrongly between the lines, take solace in the fact that the little you have spent on this bloke is ALL you'll spend on him, because he sounds like the type who will bleed every club he can find dry before buggering off back "home"

C'mon the

Red Carded
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NTT View Post
    No one seems to recognise the collateral damage done by such actions. Wanneroo are not a Nedlands feeder club and should not be out of pocket to the benefit of other clubs.
    Heard mention that said player got lost on his way to training and landed up at Johnson Oval - ran into Bally at the toilet block where his contract with Wanneroo was flushed.

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LexxLuthar View Post
    Ahh, there is the typical response, it was his fault the player in this case, and poor wanneroo, poor neddies.
    Yes feel for wanneroo, wanneroos plight goes back several years not last year or this year.
    But to paint neddies as the victim in this as well, i would say is drawing a very long bow.
    Maybe the player has been used in this as well?

If we didn't have people and clubs operating in this way and a system with a governing body that has allowed it, not only allowed but has one of the executive publicly endorsing it.
    I would ask you, could this player have been able to, in the space of one day move clubs, be re- register with another club and be playing for that club two days later.

So is the quote "slimey maggot arse wipes" should that apply to the players taking advantage or some clubs and people operating, talking and being the enablers for this to carry on.
    Maybe we or some of the we are the "slimey maggot arse wipes" have we thought of it that way?
    Not too sure what tangent you've gone off on but I don't understand the bit about me painting Neddies as the victim. The player is a slimey maggot arse wipe and irrespective of what happens should get told to piss off back to bucket head town.
    Too many of my fellow countrymen treat Perth rugby as a joke and a place to come to and use and abuse the hospitality of rugby people, this shit has to stop.
    The truth will come out eventually and if what I'm hearing is correct there will be a few very sheepish people hiding out.

Player
    vCash
    Wanneroo fucked over by neddies the big guy fucking the little guy over nothing new for Rugby in Wa

Champion
    vCash
    Nedlands were made aware of the situation Friday night. I take back my post about Neddies doing the right thing.
    This asshole has also tried to enhance his worth with a bullshit story about Uni also offering him match payments.
    That was also proven to be a lie.
    Sounds like a real stand up guy.
    He's up there with the best.
    He was also the muppet with defence like a turnstile that let us in for the last 2 tries on Sat. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha[Maniacal Laughter].

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Senior Player
    vCash
    Maybe that's the reasons Manawatu want jack shit to do with the bloke as well. He sounds like a real grub.

vCash
    He was an All Black triallist though, right?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by choice View Post
    I as most others don't know the full story but if I good player rocks up to your club and tells you he is not happy where he is do you send him back.
    Like others, still waiting on that "full story", surely someone can tell us.

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck View Post
    Wanneroo fucked over by neddies the big guy fucking the little guy over nothing new for Rugby in Wa
    Over the past few years Wanneroo have done a pretty good job of fucking themselves over. Not a lot of sympathy from me.

vCash
    Over the past few years Wanneroo have done a pretty good job of fucking themselves over. Not a lot of sympathy from me.
    Don't tell me let me guess, You're from Nedlands?

C'mon the

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash
    Is anyone going to name him so others cam beware, seems a lot seem to already know??

80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!

vCash
    they have already haven't they?
    Must say I've been sitting back and enjoying all this Internet Llama Drama
    better than 'days of our lives'

Champion
    vCash
    You are now embarrassing yourself. I feel nothing but pity for you, you sad deluded indivual

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    Can I suggest a great big new initiative for RugbyWA?

How about they put up the results of the previous round of fixtures on their website within a day or two?

Eight days after the last round and they are still not up.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast