Thread: 2015 Rugby Championship

vCash

2015 Rugby Championship

I read somewhere we had a horror draw........then I looked at it. We have a golden chance to win

Game 1 - at Suncorp Brisbane against the Bokke. Our record on home soil against the bokke is OK. It is always a tough game but it is possible to win that game.

Game 2 - long haul flight to Argentina to play a week after the Bokke game. It's a big ask for the A team to have this long haul flight and deliver a big performance in another time zone after a brutal clash with the Bokke.

Game 3 - Allblacks in Sydney 2 weeks later

3 games. The big ones on home soil. We'll never get a better chance to win the Rugby Chapionship. It is a dream draw.

The long haul flight after the Bokke game is the dilemma. I would prepare a second team for this game that won't play the Bokke in Brisbane. I would take them 10 days before the Argentina game. Pick super rugby combo's for the game......sh1t we have the depth now. Set expectations for the group going to Argentina. If you don't win this game, none of you will be on the plane for the world cup. You are fresh. You have had time to adjust to the time zone. Win or watch the world cup on your holiday. That should be enough motivation to put their bodies on the line. No farking excuses. Australia expects. Great for squad development. Two teams to overcome the obstacle. They will have a better chance than a bashed and jet lagged team that hasn't adjusted to the time zone

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Controversy corner

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Messup View Post
    f you don't win this game, none of you will be on the plane for the world cup.

Ive got a better idea, if you win this, you get business class to London, lose and you're flying cattle class one way with air Uzbekistan to Bogota.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    C'mon the