ya ya.

jou lekker ding

Our women are hotter than yours, our rugby team is better than yours
    Another Aussie moffie team put to the sword on the high veldt

My bloed is blou

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Referee = moffie

vCash
    I totally agree with you there, I couldn't see any player being offside for the penalty where Cheese was called.

And for the yellow cards, I don't recall there being too much "detaching and reattaching" going on in the build-up for him to instantly head towards a warning and yellows...?

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    I'm disappointed that we didn't win last night but the boys can take a lot out of heart out of that game

COMON THE FORCE

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Calzy; 22-03-15 at 11:01.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    Sorry, I said I didn't want to bitch about the ref, and the two cards in the maul were SAMs fault
    Being a bit harsh there. He called them into a huddle and told them for sure. The fault was with Faulkner. The last penalty was justified. Coleman got his hand between the ball carriers legs and lifted. Unbelievably that is the second time that's happened in two weekends. The other one was on Thurston in the Mungos and it created a storm because there was NO sighting from the match review committee.

I noticed it was Pek doing a lot of talking to the ref last night. Good job. The biggest brain fart was again kicking away possession twice within the last few minutes. After we got in front the tactics needed to be recycle the pill, stay in their half at all costs and play for the penalty.

Entirely frustrating, but a better showing. Most of us profess to want lots of West Australians in the match day squad. That is in it's infancy so, patience. They are young and inexperienced but have a lot of upside.

5 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

vCash
    Can't understand why Badger was so quiet - seemed pretty invisible throughout. Luke played his guts out pity he wasn't kicking well. Just the dropped balls were what killed us. Seemed as though the Bulls looked a bit shocked at how strong the Force came out to play though!

vCash
    I noticed Pek was talking to the ref a fair bit last night as well, but I also thought Sam did a better job there too. You could see his frustration in the after match interview.

Although there were still a lot of aimless kicks (mainly from Sias), I thought there was a lot more direction in their attack last night, and it was good to see the forwards sharing the carries, instead of it being down to just Ben or Steve Mafi. Kyle played better last night as well, maybe benefiting from having a different partner in midfield...?

vCash
    Looked much better this week. But bloody penaltys!just to many. Once again we have lost through not having a dedicated dependable place kicker.

May the FORCE be with you!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alison View Post
    Massive improvement but we should have won. We need more accuracy in our place kicking. We always leave too many points on the field from missed penalties.
    We played all the rugby, but left way too many points out there. Zac Holmes kicking it back to them with less than two minutes to go ..seriously

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Just read that it would have been the first Australian victory since 2007. (wasn't that our mob too?). It really was the one that got away. Unfortunately that is not new territory for the team.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

vCash
    I'll be very harsh in saying this, but I'm actually wondering whether Sias's time might be up. He was able to improve a little bit last year, but it's been a few years now and I'm thinking that errors in judgement are an inherent part of his game, rather than something he can iron out with experience/practice. Maybe he should consider a big European paycheck instead?

Japan and the Pacific Islands for Aussie Super 9's!

Let's have one of these in WA! Click this link: Saitama Super Arena - New Perth Stadium?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    Just read that it would have been the first Australian victory since 2007. (wasn't that our mob too?)
    Yes it was, Force 30 def Bulls 27.

Legend Court Reporter
    Contributor
    vCash
    First victory in round robin play. Brumbies won there in the finals in 2013

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.

vCash
    Being a bit harsh there. He called them into a huddle and told them for sure.
    He might have tried for sure, but trying hard and failing still lands the responsibility at the captain's feet. Sorry, but if he wants to lead the team, he has to take responsibility for such a monumentally dumb occurrence. He either isn't strong enough or doesn't have a team who will do what he says. Those two dumb cards in a row, followed by a try to a bulls team who knew damn well the ref was on their side prove conclusively that the leadership structure isn't working.....who else can be to blame?
    The last penalty was justified. Coleman got his hand between the ball carriers legs and lifted.
    I don't think he lifted, one leg went up, the other was in contact with the ground almost the whole way. I think he turned Pollard. I might be old fashioned, but there has to be a point where we say a dominant tackle is a dominant tackle. I'm just pissed that it was a soft one.....but my other point stands. If it's a tip tackle, surely he sits (since it was Adam, he gets red) it just doesn't add up.
    it was Pek doing a lot of talking to the ref last night. Good job.
    maybe Pekka should have the C, I noticed Sam trying to get the ref to listen, and good on him for trying, but he isn't being effective. Cheese was also trying to explain scrummaging to the ref, and I think the front rowers did manage to get their point across about Greyling binding on the arm and collapsing, but nobody even mentioned the slow shuffle step he was taking back every time the ref set the scrum up. He would move back a good two feet between taking his mark and the ref calling crouch......never mentioned once, but the ref kept talking to Pek about wanting them closer.
    The biggest brain fart was again kicking away possession twice within the last few minutes.
    no argument here, Zack isn't a kicker.
    Entirely frustrating, but a better showing. Most of us profess to want lots of West Australians in the match day squad. That is in it's infancy so, patience. They are young and inexperienced but have a lot of upside.
    however one of the delights was the emergence of another WA 12 of real quality. Next week (and essentially every other week of this season now) we have nothing to lose. I propose Zack back to 10 with strict instructions that he'll be delisted if he even thinks about kicking it, Burto to 12 to take the kicking responsibilities out of hand, Kyle to 12 after the stupid f@€king grabber kick is beaten out of him and Dane to 15 to provide a second kicking option (Dane did travel didn't he?) Hodgo (if fit) to 7 and keep Coleman and Wykes in the Second row. Mafi or Gus to 6 depending on Fitness, but I'd lean towards Steve in the republic.

Shit how much do we need a quality 10?

C'mon the

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Piet Van Ziel View Post
    My bloed is blou
    Ons...... If you're going to play the game, play it right!

C'mon the

Senior Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SinBin View Post
    We played all the rugby, but left way too many points out there. Zac Holmes kicking it back to them with less than two minutes to go ..seriously
    Dead right there kicking the ball back with 90 secs on the clock to a bloke who can pott goals from just about anywhere is just plain dumb. No excuses for Zack either he's been plating at this for a few years now. I certainly can see some hope for these lads. Just too late in the season for them to do it.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast