Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: This would work

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political BS View Post
    Best reason I heard for moving clubs was a 2nd grade back who said he wanted to move from his club because his Mrs was getting a bit on the side from the 1st grade hooker.
    Which forced him towards a 2nd rate hooker?

Still, it would have made for an interesting session in front of Westie's tribunal, if it had been in operation.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Rookie
    vCash
    PS
    Best reason I heard for moving clubs was a 2nd grade back who said he wanted to move from his club because his Mrs was getting a bit on the side from the 1st grade hooker.
    Of course the club he wanted to transfer to were the biggest bunch of poaching B##@@ds this side of the Barrier reef....
    Neddies at it again
    With the player pool bear neddies are offering inducements to a rocky player who played third grade last season to front up for them
    The player is a quality player who played 3rd grade for rocky last year and kept a lot of boys at Rocky
    This boy doesn't come cheap or relocate for nothing or for employment reasons it's strickly cash

vCash
    3rd grade for a club which no longer competes in Prems and he's not cheap?????

I further refute Jargan's suggestion That this is an amateur comp based upon new evidence received.

C'mon the

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    I have to say it is good to hear that there is so much money splashing around in club rugby. We must be one of the few in the country with well-funded grassroots.

vCash
    I would have thought Rockingham would be at risk of losing players once they dropped out of Premier Grade?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    3rd grade for a club which no longer competes in Prems and he's not cheap?????
    Realistically that should be "3rd grade" with inverted commas.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    I don't know that it changes my aghastment if Rocko aren't playing Prems, but are fielding even a seconds team with "expensive talent" then there's a lot more money in club rugby than I thought.

C'mon the

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jargan83 View Post
    How can you implement transfer fees on an amateur competition?

No one is under contract, forcing a player to jusitfy why they wanted to move clubs isn't going to help the relationship between player and club either.
    Every club in Perth has at least one player on a contract and that's a fact

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Champion
    vCash
    Westie
    I can't believe some of your suggestions.
    Political BS I can't believe some of you and the boards decisions

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Champion
    vCash
    PS
    Of course the club he wanted to transfer to were the biggest bunch of poaching B##@@ds this side of the Barrier reef....
    I would have to insist on video evidence

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    Every club in Perth has at least one player on a contract and that's a fact
    Is this an offical contract or an unofficial contract?

Champion
    vCash
    An example and this would be stock standard, the club brings over a player from NZ. One way airfare and 4 weeks accom with job assistance with no guarantee because some of the muppets you get over just let you down.
    It is then registered with Rugby WA.

PS Since I seem to have picked up my very own personal little pet stalker in Seven Mile and whilst kind of flattering and sorta cute I have decided to let him know when he is allowed to post and when he can't because he must see me like his Big Daddy so Boo Boo you can post on this thread but don't let me catch you posting without my permission ,now there's a good little stalker and run along.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2