Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: brache the passenger

Veteran
    vCash

brache the passenger

Of all the players that didn't turn up, brache was the worst... Walked every where, and did very little of use. Needs to be dropped from the 23

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    The dummy he took on the put down of the first try said a lot about attitude. Cost 15 meters on the conversion. Even if it wasn't kicked. Slack.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

Rookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by palitu View Post
    Of all the players that didn't turn up, brache was the worst... Walked every where, and did very little of use. Needs to be dropped from the 23
    It was because he was loyal to his captain and kept is captain company

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    If only there was a loan player just arrived who could slot in...... Oh wait a minute.

vCash
    he played as well as the other 14 in front of him a team effort
    Quote Originally Posted by palitu View Post

Player
    vCash
    NO!
    This pisses me off. And at this point, you can fuck yourself.
    So you're having a bitch, and you chose one player to drop your bundle on.
    Makes you sound like a whiny bitch, and an ignorant rugby fan - which is odd as you comment often.
    Marcel is a top quality dude and a high level rugby player. He doesn't give anything less than everything, everytime.

I've had enough of our players getting hung out to dry on a forum created to cheer and support them. It shows weakness of character on our part as supporters, for this type of post to occur

More than happy to have a conversation about this, rather than an anonymous internet slanging match, my name is Graham Parkinson, member number 798496, block E232 row F seat 10.
    Who knows, I may have even met you at a function previously.

6 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by G_Beard View Post
    NO!
    This pisses me off. And at this point, you can &#$% yourself.
    Makes you sound like a whiny bitch, and an ignorant rugby fan - which is odd as you comment often.
    Marcel is a top quality dude and a high level rugby player. He doesn't give anything less than everything, everytime.

I've had enough of our players getting hung out to dry on a forum created to cheer and support them. It shows weakness of character on our part as supporters, for this type of post to occur

More than happy to have a conversation about this, rather than an anonymous internet slanging match, my name is Graham Parkinson, member number 798496, block E232 row F seat 10.
    Mr Beard whilst I appreciate the sentiment and I believe that you are dead right - that the last thing that this forum needs is for us to single out players for criticism. WE are a supporters site.

What we dont need to do, and what I dont agree with is abuse of our fellow TWF members when they post something.

We as a group are better than that.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Exile
    Sydney

"Pain heels. Chicks dig scars and Glory lasts forever." Shane Falco

vCash
    The Force were awesome last night.

Next week I expect them to continue such brilliant game plans such as no chase on the constant kicking, being flat footed in attack and defending like statues.

Am I doing it right?

Veteran
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vulcan View Post
    he played as well as the other 14 in front of him a team effort
    In that i do not agree - I singled him out as he played a 2/10 game. I was watching him a lot, walking everywhere. He did not get a lot of action on the wing, so his legs should have been fresh. he should have been the fastest on the pitch to get into position - but he was not. There were 14 other men on the field who put in a shit load more than he did - look at Kane, first super rugby appearance and he smashed it (congratulations btw!) Marcels effort was pitiful. I was watching his off the ball work rate, not there.

I really hope he was sick.

This pisses me off. And at this point, you can fuck yourself.

Thanks for your member number - really going to be useful. You were at the game, flashing lights and all (do i have the right member?). I dont tend to pick on one person when it was quite obvious our defensive pattern was not working for whatever reasons. A the biggest walker was the winger that wasn't facing Savea. And if you want i could single out Holmes - had a blinder and really took it to em when we got some phase ball through the back line. helped build pressure for a backline that hasn't been used this season.

What do you think went wrong, please try to do it without naming names, as thats a fuck-youable offense.

Come say hello Graham, E230 N12, or something like that - Leigh's my name. I will be wearing blue. It will be fun to discuss the strengths and weakenesses of the team after the next match

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jargan83 View Post

Am I doing it right?
    Jargs - you always do it right.

Exile
    Sydney

"Pain heels. Chicks dig scars and Glory lasts forever." Shane Falco

Veteran
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jargan83 View Post
    The Force were awesome last night.

Next week I expect them to continue such brilliant game plans such as no chase on the constant kicking, being flat footed in attack and defending like statues.

Am I doing it right?
    ^^ Said in the voice of your avatar.

They looked good when they were attacking through the back line and putting some phases together - It is ass about from last year, i like holmes much better at 10 than sias (i know it is a one off).

I saw the Japanese bloke at the ground in his suit. i wonder if he'll get a look in next week, though with badger back i doubt it.

vCash
    Burton needs to play this week, but where?

He was enthusiastic and fairly solid whilst out of position in a team that was, generally, lackadaisical. I can't say I'm impressed with the centre pairing at the moment, and since Luke's a 12 at heart, maybe one of those two should ride the pine for a half of rugby to wake them up.

Badger, Mozza and Mitch for the back three IMHO, they Mozza and Mitch looked pretty lively when they were on, and the first thing we need to look for from now on is attitude.

Hope the Rebels smash the Brums and give us some hope for next week.

C'mon the

vCash
    Whoooa pump the brakes there Mr Beard, lets play nice.... everyone on here knows Palitu's a good guy. Right or wrong there is a lot of folk on her that write stuff in frustration... but that's what being a Force fan is all about. A small amount of pleasure and a whole lot of pain.

I agree with you, it's not right to single one player out. So let me mention how useless the homosexual hairdresser Wykes played as well. Brache did have a shocka tho.

Didn't last season start pretty much this way? We're the 'Saders of Aus (slow starters)

Great game, Fucken battled right through to the 80!

vCash
    Now we're the (old) hurricanes of OZ, win the ones we should lose and lose the ones we should win.

C'mon the

Champion
    vCash
    Come say hello Graham, E230 N12, or something like that - Leigh's my name. I will be wearing blue.[/QUOTE]
    First name Bruce

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast